Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0131- "Rescuing Daniel" [2/13/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
BallsyMcD
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thejyav wrote:
It's also kinda weird that Bree basically said what a lot of girls on the board were saying "I want to be like tachyon"

yes, but it could also be a tie in to bree's "Time to Grow Up" video, where she was trying to figure out what to do with her life. Now she knows.

Also, I think the poor video quality may be significant. Someone said it looked like she might be superimposed. This is possible, now that Tachyon is helping her, maybe they made it look like they were at Jonas' house to fool the order? At least I hope so, because going back to Jonas' house would be pretty stupid, IMO
nobackspacebutton
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IMO too.

BA Tells Lies.

Some things are secret for a reason.
There are people whose lives are dedicated to keeping them that way.
girlAnachronism
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, it wasn't too bad. They have something to go on (the encrypted disc). Psst...Bree...give the disk to the Opheads, we'll figure it out for you!

We got a few answers, such as an explanation for the Danielbeast. It also set up Tachyon's past for those who don't know about this site. Overall I think it was good. Though I wanna know what was on the disk!
sparkybennett
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BallsyMcD wrote:

Also, I think the poor video quality may be significant. Someone said it looked like she might be superimposed. This is possible, now that Tachyon is helping her, maybe they made it look like they were at Jonas' house to fool the order? At least I hope so, because going back to Jonas' house would be pretty stupid, IMO

That is exactly what I was thinking...I really hope they are smart enough to hide someplace other than Jonas' house.
I mean OpAphid is going to be PISSED now. I would be worried!

Bree seems to be very (almost too) relaxed, this may just be an after effect of the euphoria of outsmarting the order, but it leads me to think she feels safe, someplace the order cannot find her.
And Tachyon has given her alot of confidence now which she sorely needed. And I think Tachyon would be smart enough to take them to a new hideout. Rolling Eyes
KrystalRayne
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a few ideas... just things that have been swimming in my head.

~ Daniel and Jonas are in on it. Seriously. Daniel has always been with Bree and well, Jonas got away with Lucy right there. Always a possibility

~ Both Daniel and Bree are need for the ceremony. Some sort of "ending ceremony" that has never been done before. So both of them are needed.

~ The order is actually a fertility like clinic that takes the eggs from Lucy and raises them in a vat (ok, that one came before my morning coffee)
Sarah of the Dead
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BallsyMcD wrote:
Also, I think the poor video quality may be significant. Someone said it looked like she might be superimposed. This is possible, now that Tachyon is helping her, maybe they made it look like they were at Jonas' house to fool the order?

Possibly. You can see Bree's shadow on the chair she's sitting in; can't really tell if the background looks different or not (i.e. if maybe Bree and the chair are in front of a green screen or something -- seems a bit unlikely?)

I agree with you about the tie-in to the previous video about Bree's future career. Smile
Huuney
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i agree with you guys~! i dont think they r at jonas's house, yes she does look like she might be superimposed..
Seamoss
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rachelalexis wrote:
I'm all about keeping Tach to the random girls in her videos. I think if I ever got a normal shot of her just talking into a camera it would ruin her bad-ass-ish-ness. That theme music is all I need Very Happy
The more she communicates to us through encoded messages the better. A girl's got to be a bit of a mystery!

I totally agree. I think we all have this ideal image of who Tachyon and Brother are at this point in the series. If the creators were to introduce a physical representation of them now, when we have all been imagining them it would probably dissapoint. You know.. sort of like how movies are never as good as books.
EternalGoddess
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Before, someone said that they think Tachyon might be killed or go missing. I don't think that that's likely, because she is a very important part in fighting the Order and if she's not around then basicly this thing will never end and I don't think the creators would do that, considering how beloved Tachyon is. Anyways, I wish we could see the encripted disk so we could desipher it.

Aww, Bree wants to be like Tachyon when she grows up. Very Happy
ericski
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

great video imo
1. bree is responsive to previous videos and comments. in the past i always wondered why she seemed so unaware of what was going on.

2. it seemed to move forward the concept that the trio would actively take on the order. (or at least not get pwned so easily as in the past)

3. the fact that tach and brother stayed the weekend hints at the possibility that they passed on some useful tricks of the trade to aid them in detection (by the order) avoidance, like how to not do stupid things and get kidnapped.

4. offers the bit on the encrypted disc, giving us something tangible to anticipate down the road.

5. all these things add up to transitioning into bree taking a real stand against the order, without seeming too incredible, like a girl and her friends with no experience suddenly jumping into the fray like junior super-spies. she's easing into it and learning with the help of some experts.
HisGirl
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The last vid was so exciting, there's no way that we would feel anything but let down by the one that followed. I'm glad they didn't try to top it- we would have been disappointed no matter what they did.

So, Daniel doesn't remember making that 'mad love' vid? Can't wait to hear his reaction once he sees it.

And, though I am all the way enraptured with Tach... how funny if the disk she left codes out to say something like, "haha! You've been punk'd! We're not the good guys at all, and you've now been implanted with a time release virus that will slowly kill you and all you love." or some twist like that.

It's unlikely, but it would serve me right! *dances to tachy ringtone"
Mvidrine
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Several of you seem to be disappointed that this video did not have more action. I would advise you to wait. Lets not forget that they are just now starting a new story ark. The last video was a climax to a story where divisions between the Bree Team let to one of their own being taken. A new story is being started and a new climax needs to be built up to. Plus with the intergration of the storylines, the creators really do need to get those who do not read the forums up to speed. And this does discredit some theories about Tach while supporting others, which is useful.
KrystalRayne
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bree looks like she is a different shade then the rest of the background in this video. But the chair is the same. But of course, always more than one chair is made. just odd.

A person should never go back to where they just were. Especially when you piss someone really important off....

Just like you stay away from your parents for a few days after you snuck out of the house.
lostgamer
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sarah of the Dead wrote:
BallsyMcD wrote:
Also, I think the poor video quality may be significant. Someone said it looked like she might be superimposed. This is possible, now that Tachyon is helping her, maybe they made it look like they were at Jonas' house to fool the order?

Possibly. You can see Bree's shadow on the chair she's sitting in; can't really tell if the background looks different or not (i.e. if maybe Bree and the chair are in front of a green screen or something -- seems a bit unlikely?)

I agree with you about the tie-in to the previous video about Bree's future career. Smile

first why would it be unlikely
second the backround would not bedifrint or it coud be dose not mater

green screens are esy to use as a mater of fact the bigist idoit in my school got one and in just a cople days all ready got it to work good enof to look slighty worse then brees

with Tachyon there they could esly do beter thenhim and danny b. he his most defantly smater then the kid in my school
lostgamer
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mellie3204 wrote:
rachelalexis wrote:
I'm all about keeping Tach to the random girls in her videos. I think if I ever got a normal shot of her just talking into a camera it would ruin her bad-ass-ish-ness. That theme music is all I need Very Happy
The more she communicates to us through encoded messages the better. A girl's got to be a bit of a mystery!

Hear hear!!!! Exactly what I was thinking Smile

same with me...

unless they get a girl that is realy good I mean REALY good I dont think they will be able to get a good enof person to do it so i say that we should not see her..

but bree talking to a blur (covers up the acttres completley) will still be fun to wach. so we can here her vose and get to know her beter
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 4 of 10

Jump to: