Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0133 - Valentine's Day Massacre [2/14/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Marbella
Ambassador

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daydream183, your point is excellent. When Bree holds back the facts, this demonstrates her partial LOYALTY to the Order. I don't even believe she is aware of this. It is a result of long-term brainwashing.

Magesa is right that running is pointless. If Jonas has money, maybe he can build a series of electric security gates to keep out the Order.

Kate, I thought the pattern you discovered was very interesting. Does it go any further back that you can tell?
*Daniel's Fan Club Founder
http://www.youtube.com/whitetigerdream
*My Books: http://www.laurapaxton.com/borderline.html
tayduh1987
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

daydream183 wrote:
Yay! New vid. I love how quickly they are coming right now. The 3 dumi-gos really need to quit arguing and formulate a plan before the order is at the front door. I'd like to see something like this Evil or Very Mad

I completely agree. I feel like screaming!!!

IDIOTS WHY ARE YOU STILL THERE!!! DONT THINK THEY DONT KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE!!!!

I will be ok I promise!!!
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marbella wrote:
Daydream183, your point is excellent. When Bree holds back the facts, this demonstrates her partial LOYALTY to the Order. I don't even believe she is aware of this. It is a result of long-term brainwashing.

Excellent point. Why is she still hiding things? It used to be out of shame, sort of. "People's lives are dedicated to keeping [secrets] that way." But now what is keeping her from spilling the beans? Perhaps fear. She may honestly be afraid of what could happen to her if she exposes the Order.

Now that she's in her "girl power" mode, you would think she'd be more willing to share. But I bet she's still scared underneath her "I totally screwed over OpAphid" high.
tayduh1987
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JustAnotherLonelyGirl. wrote:
Marbella wrote:

Excellent point. Why is she still hiding things? It used to be out of shame, sort of. "People's lives are dedicated to keeping [secrets] that way." But now what is keeping her from spilling the beans? Perhaps fear. She may honestly be afraid of what could happen to her if she exposes the Order.

Now that she's in her "girl power" mode, you would think she'd be more willing to share. But I bet she's still scared underneath her "I totally screwed over OpAphid" high.

I don't think that she wants to say because she is afraid of what will happen...like you say.
If Daniel doesn't know what he told the Order then it is probably a good thing he didn't know anything more than he should...
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tayduh1987 wrote:
Marbella wrote:

I don't think that she wants to say because she is afraid of what will happen...like you say.
If Daniel doesn't know what he told the Order then it is probably a good thing he didn't know anything more than he should...

True, but I'm talking about the secrets of the Order that Bree knows. The Order already knows its secrets. Also, I doubt Bree thought "What if they take Daniel and brainwash him into repeating everything I tell him? I have to hide what I know about the Order!" You know what I mean?
EEVEE
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah I want messages or happenings or something...

I'm so bored right now like uh I don't get what's going on or something?
tayduh1987
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EEVEE wrote:

what we need is a Tach video
Nieriel.Manwathiel
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tayduh1987 wrote:
EEVEE wrote:

what we need is a Tach video

Very Happy When I finally saw the vid, I had never heard Tachy's theme music, but i wanted to scream "AAAWWWWW YYYYEEEEEAAAAHHH!!!!" and kick some ass!!

then the high wore off, so i got out my Oppy ball...
lonelygirl
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

they can't even agree on a plan so how is Jonas going to even hit them twice as hard. well, i can't think of anything that would stop the order either. maybe they should just try to slowly expose them and their secrets even though that might endanger their lives.
aideen
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was smart of them, making the title like that. Scareh

And I know it's completely stupid to expect it, but a small part of me hoped to see Daniel or Bree presenting the other with a Valentines gift or card or something

I was hoping for that months before February even came, and then these current events wrecked those chances

"Hi! We're here to take you to Six Flags, little girl. But first we wanna tie you up".
~Jonas [My Lover]

I like funfunfun Wink
arammat
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tayduh1987 wrote:
Marbella wrote:

I don't think Bree knows anything about her religion that would be worth telling the guys. After all, everything she knows is what they tell the average followers of the religion. She doesn't know anything about the Order, it's aims, or how it operates. Don't forget, she didn't even know what the purpose of the ceremony was, what the medication was that she was taking, what was in the injections, why they had her taking them, or why she was on a special diet, for starters. I think anything she might be able to tell Daniel and Jonas would be basically useless in beating the Order.
fsk282
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

first thoughts:
jonas is so cute
girl power!!! ??? hahaha
i think daniel might be a double agent now. i don't know why, i just have a feeling.
mellie3204
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Btw, I had to watch this on youtube, because the sound didn't work on revver. Is this happening to anyone else?

Yah, me too... I download the vids through Goodle reader from Revver, and thought my headphones weren't working.... then tried watching on the LG site and nearly blew my eardrums out since I'd turned my vol up so high

I like how these 3 are summing up the 3 basic ways this can now go... I really do think we need a vote thread for this one peoples! Attack, Stay, or Run???

If I had to decide... I'd go with run a bit (with all of Jonus's money, surely they can get some untracable cash together and rent a place for a while), then form a plan to attack, to make the order think twice about messing with them. Even just a plan to expose or blackmail them would be good. But then, why move when they could have planted a tracking device on daniel or in any of their stuff when they were ransacked? Maybe Jonus is right to stay on familiar territory?

BTW: we really don't know how much Bree has told the others about the order, she just hasn't told us (for obvious story/plot reasons Smile )

Ok, I'll stop reiterating wot evryone else said now Laughing
Magesa
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

She still hasn't told us EXACTLY what her Dad said, and little things, like anything that she may have picked up, and things like what that letter said (that her parents left for her, after they were kidnapped, ages ago when Bree first went on the run.) Maybe she was just scared, ashamed, still unconciously loyal. I like the still unconciously loyal idea.

EDIT: Good point. She probably tells the boys more than us. For obvious reasons.

These people should just stay home, fool the Order, and gather information. And they need to get over thier problems and agree to disagree right now.

Running is pointless. The Order can find and attack whenever it wants to -- Bree, Jonas, and Daniel just need to start getting ready for when the Order wants to attack (or, what they want to attack if they strike first.)
onsweetavenue
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You dont think this was a video used to communicate anything to Tachyon/Brother in code, do you?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 4 of 8

Jump to: