Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0176-"Intervention" [4/19/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
laurenesque
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, fangirl in me is happy that Db still has feelings of Bree. The truth always comes out with the alcohol.
Aithne

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The addicts defense: Attack when confronted.
Lurker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lord_lunaris wrote:
DB needs to shit or get off the pot.

By which I mean that I'm of the opinion that he just needs to cut the drinking, come out all guns blazing, and force Bree to make a decision. She's been toying with these guys for too long now. I'm sure DB would win if he threw down the gauntlet and said "Him or me."

Orrrr she might look at him like "Huh? What are you talking about?"

I've not seen a Dawson/Joey/Pacey thing going on here. Thank God it never came to that.
Chelseyrl
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:
I've not seen a Dawson/Joey/Pacey thing going on here. Thank God it never came to that.

Yeah... seriously. That would've been so typical of them to do that.

You just had a Kyle moment.
d'oh!
islandlove
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aww i feel bad for daniel
watching_watchers
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

islandlove wrote:
aww i feel bad for daniel

Don't we all? Crying or Very sad
Hooray for Orange Slurpees!
Go to my YouTube! http://www.youtube.com/xshibbiex
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
PixieSailor
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had tears in my eyes watching this.
There are a lot of problems to sort through, but I really do hope that we only have 2 vids more MAX on working on the alcohol problem. After that they can move on with the plot and just mention how it's going here and there.

And. I know it was mentioned once or twice, but Yousef's acting was ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
watching_watchers
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PixieSailor wrote:
I had tears in my eyes watching this.
There are a lot of problems to sort through, but I really do hope that we only have 2 vids more MAX on working on the alcohol problem. After that they can move on with the plot and just mention how it's going here and there.

And. I know it was mentioned once or twice, but Yousef's acting was ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE.

Yeah, it was. So was Jonas's yelling. ^_^
Hooray for Orange Slurpees!
Go to my YouTube! http://www.youtube.com/xshibbiex
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
imogene2004
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope this does it to sober Daniel up already.
Sober Daniel= SEXY
Drunk Daniel= depressing
I kinda had a feeling that he was drinking to get over Bree more than Alex. When he met Alex and was instantly infatuated with her, it seemed to me that he was just transferring his feelings for Bree, instead of actually being over Bree. I think this pretty much proves that that's the case. He needs to just work through his heartbreak over Bree (without alcohol). Rushing into another relationship was a bad idea because now he feels like everyone he cares about is just gonna screw him over. He needs to get over Bree, it'll take some time, but he can do it. I've been there before, had my heart completely crushed by the one person I trusted more than anyone. It took about 6 months to get over him, but I didn't go straight out and start dating as soon as I felt like I was finally over him and getting on with my life. Now it's been almost a year and a half and I know now that I'm ready to start dating again. I'm not saying it will take Daniel a year to get over her, but it will take some time. If he lays off the booze and accepts his life the way it is, he will be better off. Even though that seems painful to him right now, that's just the way it is.

Vote for Faith(my little girl)
https://www.greatamericanphotocontest.com/voter1/index.aspx?p=39813&x=.gif
Lurker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

imogene2004 wrote:
I kinda had a feeling that he was drinking to get over Bree more than Alex. When he met Alex and was instantly infatuated with her, it seemed to me that he was just transferring his feelings for Bree, instead of actually being over Bree. I think this pretty much proves that that's the case. He needs to just work through his heartbreak over Bree (without alcohol).

He mentioned both of them. I don't think that this suggests it was only the matter with Bree that bothered him, or - as you and someone else thought - that this is him showing romantic interest in Bree once more.

After all, Daniel seemed very happy when he thought Alex was reciprocating interest. He even gave her his attention instead of Bree when the Order showed up at the beach. He also said here that he had gotten post that with Bree, only for Alex to be "fake too."

I think he mentioned both of them because they're both sore spots for him. Even when people do move on, if they feel like they've gotten screwed again, they're not going to forget that previous screwings occured. They're going to be bitter about every last one of them.
Chelseyrl
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:
He mentioned both of them. I don't think that this suggests it was only the matter with Bree that bothered him, or that this is him showing romantic interest in Bree once more.

After all, Daniel seemed very happy when he thought Alex was reciprocating interest. He even gave her his attention instead of Bree when the Order showed up at the beach. He also said here that he had gotten post that with Bree, only for Alex to be "fake too."

I think he mentioned both of them because they're both sore spots for him. Even when people do move on, if they feel like they've gotten screwed again, they're not going to forget that previous screwings occurred. They're going to be bitter about every last one of them.
Yeah, I completely agree with you here. I really do hope he can learn to deal with them both.

You just had a Kyle moment.
d'oh!
TOSG
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, good video, very solid acting on both parts.

I'm a little surprised how everyone is so quick to take Daniel's side. He was my favorite character back when he was the down-to-earth voice of reason, but he's fallen off the deep end. I think that most of us have been in lousy situations with respect to the opposite sex, and know that it's no excuse to spend the rest of your days being drunk and useless.

I also don't know why he's still speaking as if Jonas stole Bree from him. As far as we know, they're nothing more than friends.

I hope that Daniel recovers, and I feel bad for his situation, but he's not being a very sympathetic character right now.
KatieInWonderland
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is my first post. Very Happy I've been reading the forums for quite some time and I've finally been un-lazy and registered.

Anywho, I feel awful for Daniel and that he feels the need to drink his problems away. I think that DB&J just need to sit down and talk to each other. I don't think that Jonas should've tried to intervene on his own. Where was Bree during all this, anyway?
PixieSailor
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TOSG wrote:
Wow, good video, very solid acting on both parts.

I'm a little surprised how everyone is so quick to take Daniel's side. He was my favorite character back when he was the down-to-earth voice of reason, but he's fallen off the deep end. I think that most of us have been in lousy situations with respect to the opposite sex, and know that it's no excuse to spend the rest of your days being drunk and useless.

I also don't know why he's still speaking as if Jonas stole Bree from him. As far as we know, they're nothing more than friends.

I hope that Daniel recovers, and I feel bad for his situation, but he's not being a very sympathetic character right now.
I don't think we're taking Daniel's side. I mean, I pity him. He's admitted in this video to TONS of pain and hurt, and because he's dealing with it in such a destructive way, it hurts me. To the point where I'm ready to cry. I think his drinking is bad. I think he should work on recovery. But I also pity him.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
kageyuki
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm hearing some very poignant thoughts here, about ol Danny-boy... Well, maybe I shouldn't refer to him as that, anymore. He has grown quite a bit from when the videos first "hit the streets".

Alcoholism is a problem that catches people before they even know they're in its grip. Though for some it's a copout so they don't have to go back to their own reality.

I've never been an alcoholic, and I hope that I never do. I've witnessed family and friends get pulled in, and no matter what, someone gets hurt. In an alcoholic's mind they think they can "stop" it by just putting the bottle down, but there's more to it... The bottle has to staydown...

Whether Daniel was drinking to forget about Bree or Alex is pretty easy to tell. He may have thought he was over Bree, but he really wasn't. Like Lurker mentions, Alex was just an outlet for Daniel to express affection because he got it in return. But deep down inside, who do you think that he really wanted to be sharing those feelings with?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 4 of 8

Jump to: