Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Could Bree be an alien or some other type of creature?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 44, 45, 46  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Taig
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well isn't that odd...speak of the devil..or in this case that mini-simian...how are you, you vine swinging, tree clinging, bannana eating, poop flinging, folk song singing, ne'er do well?

So now that the paternity is settled down in the Bahamas you think you too can come out of the woodwork eh?

It is nice to see you. I do hope we might see more of you since your opinions - while always wildly off base and ridiculous - are always amusing to hear.

Now that I have returned from my fact-finding misson I truely hope that you, Milo, JayHank, and the other pseudo-intellectuals breeding over in that nasty little cove (or is it a swamp?) of yours will drop by more often and share your insights.

I hate to admit it but I think you and that square-headed, buzz cut Milo, and your other compadre Senor Jay Hankie are absolutely core to what is without a doubt the most intellectually stimulating and socially relevant thread in this forum. Without you three stooges I can not hope to get to the bottom of this mess
Taig
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 6:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My apologies for the double post but the most recent installment of "Gayliens in Love" has been released and I just have to comment...

Alex was in love with Joan's father!!! OMG!!! Is there no end to the tawdry, compulsive promiscuity among this group!!?? The lust ALex harbors still for Joans pop is as evident in her eyes as it is in her words. Observe as she rolls her eyes in wanton memory whilst speaking of the GQ man in a windbreaker as he commands the sails.

Was Alex's mom really a lunatic or is she being bashed post-mortem by the daughter who sought seduce her stepfather!? This might be incidental news if it had not so clearly affected Joan. It makes it easier to see why Joan is so very confused about his sexual identity.

Who knows what influences Joan experienced in his youth - who knows what bizzarre behavior and sexual tension existed in "Wayne Manor" ? One starts to wonder about the "intimate relationship" he shared with his Nanny! Her dissapearence seems much too convenient. May be his reckless boozing back at the Dew Drop Inn (or whatever that Bowling Alley was called) and his infamous keggers were all attempts at self-medication to dull his painful memories.

Sick. Sick Sick. And it seems things will only get worse - much worse - as we peel away layer after layer of confessions, represssed memories, scrapbook entries and other items in the gangs "collective closet" .

Maybe (and GOD this is hard for me - but it is the truth we are after here) maybe Milo was on to something. Maybe our characters are human! However, given the ever present gay innuendo
(get it? In - U -end-oh ! hee hee hee) and their socially "alien" behavior I think it is appropriate still to refer to these reprobates (look it up) as GAYLIENS.

"what say you?"
milowent
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, just to dip my toe in this morning, in "Spring Break Sucks" there was a lot of gay innuendo between jonas (licking the pole) and daniel (the SUV lov bunnies).

and they were in mexico, which makes them ALIENS in mexico. GAYLIENS in mexico.

the Creators KEEP playing with us.

its like how we all thought Cassie was either (1) the pop star promoted by P.Diddy, or (2) one of the girls killed at Columbine. This was immediately after the Swimming video came out way back in August. Soon after we determined that, they deleted the entire old phorum and moved us here. So there is some danger here, because i am feeling some truth here.
curiousGeorge
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 5:47 pm    Post subject: She Who Shall Not Be Named... Reply with quote

Milo, I must implore you NOT to bring that oft discussed phemale character back into this scholarly discussion. We have already discussed her and her possible Aquatic Zombie origins in depth, ad nauseam actually. Let her rest, she has no real bearing on the question at hand. The Cassites sleep as of now, but it does not take much to raise these minions from their slumber...

I have to admit the Auntie Alex- Joan- Joan's (oh, so Butch) Dad relationship is getting a little uhhhm complicated now isn't it. Perhaps they are from the planet West Virginia? Could Bree herself be the spawn of some unholy notThelema Orderite incestuousness pairing?

I hate it when your predictions of degeneracy among the group come to fruition Taig... Thank goodness we have the OprahBeast around to interview the members of this clearly disturbed and troubled group of reprobates.
ApotheosisAZ
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Taig wrote:
that's enough outta you Milo...and Apo...sorry to dissapoint you but by now I am sure you realize that was a cleverly manufactured replica of ME.

Indeed it was. Very clever.

Fortunately, I was able to retreive it. My abilities as a rather good swimmer have been mentioned here in this topic.

It was a Taigdroid. I found a manufacturer's symbol on it. It was manufactured by a company in Galien Township, Michigan.

I will not name the company. Their initial's are A.C. I will say no more, and I bow to your cleverness.

I have sent all the proceeds from the sale of velostatic apparel to your paypal account, Taig.
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Before, I was thinking about LG15 because I have no life. And then I was thinking about Cassie. And then I thought of "Bree Phone Home" which connects Bree to ET. And that made me think of this thread.
Taig
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is always nice to know that people are thinking aobu this topic. I beleive no other topic here deserves more thought more than this one. If only because no one here seems capable of thinking.

It is funny how logic works. Solid, inarguable when establsihed correctly.

a: I think of LG 15 because I have no life
b: I think of Cassie because she has no life (i.e. - she is either dead or has no "real" life since she is trapped in the basement somewhere"
c: (i am little fuzzy here so allow me this imputation) Bree is herself in a predicament and needs to contact someone
d: Bree IS an ET and should perhaps contact someone/something of its own race.
e: The Creature thread probably has some clue about how to "phone home"
f: I am thinking of the Creature thread
THEREFORE
g: I have no life.
milowent
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JustAnotherLonelyGirl. wrote:
Before, I was thinking about LG15 because I have no life. And then I was thinking about Cassie. And then I thought of "Bree Phone Home" which connects Bree to ET. And that made me think of this thread.

And then you had inner peace, right? 50 years from now, will something trigger the gaylien thread in our minds? perhaps the fact that gayliens plan to descend to earth and conquer the entire planet in 2057.
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

milowent wrote:
JustAnotherLonelyGirl. wrote:

And then you had inner peace, right? 50 years from now, will something trigger the gaylien thread in our minds? perhaps the fact that gayliens plan to descend to earth and conquer the entire planet in 2057.

Of course, at a time like that my thoughts would certainly jump to LG15.
Taig
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, well, well...it looks like the week at the beach has ended badly for Lil Bits" and Bree and DB and Joan. I was kinda hoping this foursome of boy, girl, boy, girl might help them get things "straight" but apparently not.

Now there is much to be said about this episode - and the rest of this trip the squalid resorts of Mexico. I have been South of the Border http://www.pedroland.com/index.html while there is definately sometheeng for every juan** still it can be a rough and tumble place.

Our friends have found that going "strapped" is the best way to go. I think the FEMA agents in the Audi were lucky the situation was contained by Joan and his handgun - had they been forced to go for their matter-anti-matter devices an interplanetary incident of mammoth proportions might have been unavoidable.

**I am too embarressed to reprint the text from "Pedroland" but if you just can't help yourself you can go there now and read it for yourself (the link is above)
Taig
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok...now bear with me while I double post. I din't want to overwhelm you dear readers with too much info at once...

As we have so often found in our wild and wonderful wanderings, the truth is there to see if we look close enough. I submit the following:

i leave it to you..is that a white van in the rear view mirror? DOes it look familiar? Is that a cowboy at the drivers seat? Is he stalking DB, insatiable after their last encounter? Or, is it Joan that he really wants; the Joan that he had known from their naughty days and the Pins and Penis Bowling alley, the mad keggers at "Wayne Manor" or the free and easy nights at the Brokeback Rest Station off the interstate ----ahh remember when?

Or...is it nothing at all?
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love "South of the Border". Brings back childhood memories of car trips from Florida to NJ. We always stopped there.
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
milowent
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We seem to have missed in this thread the sudden profileration of potential "new girl" gayliens. and even aaronbeast!

they are invading quickly. get out your tinfoil.
nowherepixie
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy crap. This might not be all it seems might it?

Maybe 'Ceremony' is a synonym for 'alien invasion!'
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
milowent
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

anybody spot any gayliens here?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Off the Cuff All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 44, 45, 46  Next
Page 38 of 46

Jump to: