Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0061 Proving Longitude Wrong [10/28/06]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zebraskiin
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You sillys.

It's an alarm clock.
Sideways.

Sheesh
house
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This probably has absolutely no relevance, but I'm going to put it here anyway.

The time on the clock was 7:10. Interestingly, if you were at the latitude of Roanoke, VA the sunset occured at 7:10pm on October 28, 2006. Roanoke Island is also, I believe, around 76 degrees, longitudinally, west, on the globe. Roanoke has it's own history of lost peoples.

Last edited by house on Sat Oct 28, 2006 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
thejyav
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Truth-in-Science wrote:

I hope you guys are right. I like the old cutsie stuff from time to time, but I like the darker side to this plot line.

I said it before on the talked to her parents video. If this isn't just a calm before the storm and hey my parents agreed with me is the creators outcome for the story then that has to be the worst, most anticlimactic turn I've ever heard and I have a little more faith in the creators than that. The dark side of this has been the under riding theme ever since her religion came up and with about 2 months left to this story I doubt they would drop it and come up with something completely different.
thejyav
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

house wrote:

The time on the clock was 7:10. Interestingly, if you were at the latitude of Roanoke, VA the sunset occured at 7:10pm on October 28, 2006. Roanoke Island is also, I believe, around 76 degrees, longitudinally, west, on the globe. Roanoke has it's own history of lost peoples.

Thats interesting though the creators haven't really come through with many payoffs to these clues yet. I guess the main thing I'm thinking of is the B&E into Lucy's place. Unless I'm missing something nothing has come of all those google maps. I know there is such things as pacing and story telling but I worry that they are going to A. do nothing with this stuff or B. payoff to many clues at one time towards the end that nobody but the most devoted of fans will be able to keep up with.
jenfee
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really loved having the old Bree back. This video definitely settles for me the question of whether or not the creators are using this site to guide the plot. A couple people have been asking for a "proving science wrong" video lately and here it is. Very Happy
lonelygirl
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

salsagirl wrote:
i was just watching the vid- and i noticed something odd-you know how a couple of vids ago there were some red round things on the bottom of her bookshelf? we'll in the beging of the vid they're there, but when bree and daniel are sitting by the bookcase, they're gone....i got some screen caps of it:
view of the bookshelf with red things:

view of bookshelf without them:

don't know if this is significant or not-but hey- we overanalyze everything here, so why not bring this up right? lol
~Salsagirl

it looks like she put a book on top of it. i don't think it's significant. the thing has been there forever and it's a headphone.

Overall, I think this video is foreshadowing what is to come. i think time is a significant clue. and the fact that daniel points to england, well, that's another indication of how important it is. and the last thing she said is probably really significant. maybe danielbeast will go somewhere he isn't supposed to be and he gets caught? don't know what the 7:10 on the clock indicates. well, these are just my thoughts on the video.

Last edited by lonelygirl on Sat Oct 28, 2006 11:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
house
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thejyav wrote:
house wrote:

Thats interesting though the creators haven't really come through with many payoffs to these clues yet. I guess the main thing I'm thinking of is the B&E into Lucy's place. Unless I'm missing something nothing has come of all those google maps. I know there is such things as pacing and story telling but I worry that they are going to A. do nothing with this stuff or B. payoff to many clues at one time towards the end that nobody but the most devoted of fans will be able to keep up with.

*nod* I agree.
I just noted that the clocks were set up on opposite sides of the globe, like sunrise and sunset. Thought I'd see what significance the 7:10 could have. Wink
robtomorrow
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On the bright side or rather the dark side the Deacons have not been heard back from yet. As the summary says...

"Things have been really crazy, but now my parents are talking to the deacons so it should all be OK. Daniel was allowed over, and I read about longitude Smile"
house
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

robtomorrow wrote:
On the bright side or rather the dark side the Deacons have not been heard back from yet. As the summary says...

"Things have been really crazy, but now my parents are talking to the deacons so it should all be OK. Daniel was allowed over, and I read about longitude Smile"

Good catch.
helix52
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bree's shirt has a unicorn on it. Yay for mythical creatures!

Team OpAphid

"Never interrupt a voodoo doctor."
"When forging a letter to nab a perp, be sure to use grammar and spelling appropriate to the education level of the person you're impersonating."
robtomorrow
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only reference I can find to Deacons in Thelema or the O.T.O. is in relation to the following.

"O.T.O. includes a specifically liturgical arm which is called Ecclesia Gnostica Catholica (E.G.C.), the Gnostic Catholic Church, which was originally brought into relations with O.T.O. by Dr. Gerard Encausse (Papus) in 1908. The principal ritual of E.G.C. is called the Gnostic Mass"

So was or is the ceremony Bree was to participate in the Gnostic Mass?

Was Bree to be the Priestess
Katie
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

time time time

is time running out? ticking away? watch daniel he is tapping his feet or finger nearly all video long. tick tick tick. bree is bobbing her head. tick tick tick.

is it a reminder of day light savings? or is it plot related? or is it both. the creators have been very clever, I think its both.

why is she only talking about longitude? what about latitude? are we only going east-west?

3 england references. DB pointing to england (mentioned by another), the ship going back to england, and the prime meridian.

lastly, the phrase. "if you dont know where you are, you wont know where youre going" part. to me, it sounds like we need to review what we know (to know where we are) so we can see where we are going ( the coming clues) or we may run into something (red herrings)

I think we are on the verge of something.

tick tock
savingbree
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On the subject of time.

Though I am not certain it is appropriate to post this here, there is a tie in of time with videos posted by what is assumed to be "The Order", under the heading of OpAphid.

As we speak, there is a video loading as OpAphid's profile changed to "The time is now".

I wonder if these cryptic messages are a result of something that has happened, and they are being required to act normally, and are sending us a message under the nose of "The Order".. If the Order knows about Daniel, they may know about the videos, and Bree's videos.. and they are watching!

Perhaps we are on the verge of seeing OpAphid become canon?

Hmmm... (Brain very tired, must not be held accountable for wild speculation!)
JacksAndDouches
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was kind of hoping for an experiment to occur but oh well.....

regardless

someone next to me in the comp lab said "the time reference is to all you idiots wasting your time all day studying this ****!"

so apparently now LG15ers, Breeniacs and Beasthunters are now well known...good job guys!

personally iI thought the whole reference to time was associated with the story she told(which happened on oct 22).....did me miss something that happened last sunday?
beavinator
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 12:28 am    Post subject: ahem Reply with quote

I'd just like to point out that at the end of her last vid, Bree PROMISED us that Daniel would NOT be sitting on her bed reading a magazine during her next video.

Bree Tells Lies!!! Very Happy

To be honest, I hadn't even noticed any of the time references. I was too distracted by all the stuff about longitude. There's definitely significance to "knowing where you are, so you know where you're going" for Bree right now. She needs to know more about her religion before she can find out where it might lead her.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 5 of 10

Jump to: