Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Tachyon vid - 'Gemma? [Part III] (16/12/06)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
AniDonia
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That would be SO COOL if it turned out to be Jonas on the other line.

Seriously, the whole Gemma being evil plotline totally added a jumpstart to the plot.

It would also be cool if Tachyon or the Order killed Gemma eventually. It's about time someone died... you know, to raise the stakes a little.
UpbeatMarshWiggle
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killthesmiley wrote:
yea but fiction or not...
they still are prety correct, and....they make sense half of the time.

And since when did OpAphid become underlying English???? She never sounded british. The order's members are international, UMW, so it's not really that the Order is british. All the big facilities sound to be in LA, as the information gathering facility is.

(end-quote)

Hmm. I don't disagree that the Order is international - now. (I never said that OpAphid as a person sound British, btw.) But from what I recall through the previous videos, there's a very definite slant toward the UK - or more correctly, the old British Empire. England, Scotland, New Zealand, South Africa. And of course Alastair Crowley was born in England.

I think the evidence for The Order's British heritage is pretty strong.

UMW
Kimmy
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 12:53 am    Post subject: Destroy Reply with quote

Now that the puzzle has been solved by the OpAphid hounds and we know for sure that the D is for Destroy it certainly casts Gemma in a new light. Destruction for Bree. Makes me shudder. How is this not dark? I want to go back to my ignorant bliss when Gemma was just an old friend with possible clues. I don't want her to try and kill Bree...really, this is way beyond the initial promise of light hearted entertainment from the Creators. Please let this be a puzzle inside a mystery inside a double cross. I loved Gemma. I trusted her. I feel violated. This is the stuff of nightmares.
khjq
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gemma = Assassin, wow, I'd like to see her get her ass kicked by Tach, or better yet, Bree! That'd be awesome! Very Happy
LadyBugGirl
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

alysaface wrote:
yoruba wrote:
I can't really understand what she's saying Confused

op isn't mad at me, at least i hope she isn't, but i think the first word is different.
clearly this approach won't work with bree.
i swear that girl only takes advice from her stuffed animals.
are you sure the d in aphid isn't an option?

i watch harry potter wayyy too much so i understand teh lovely brits well.

Thank you sooooo much!
(I can't even understand the people in the new Harry Potter movies Embarassed I could understand them when they were kids but now I can't understand much of what they say in the new movies)

Edit to add: I agree, I think she was talking to Lucy as well.
alysaface
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you're welcome =)

i've always been really really good at understand what people are saying when they have accents.. *shrugs* idk why.

http://youtube.com/profile?user=alysaface

stalk me.

You were so much cooler before you got your little PHD in everyone elses problems.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Woo
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The D ihas been confirmed as destroy now Surprised
alysaface
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

is that a question or a statement?

http://youtube.com/profile?user=alysaface

stalk me.

You were so much cooler before you got your little PHD in everyone elses problems.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
house
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm actually kind of glad that there might be a darker element to all this. Maybe that means the story will take off and actually GO somewhere now.

Seriously. If Bree's dad is supposed to be a doctor, what did the Order tell his practice, staff, patients, etc.,. ? Even if he was just a researcher, and not a clinical practitioner, I'm guessing he had duties and obligations to fulfill. It's been six weeks (or more) since they were taken. We know the order house sits, but do they also maintain Dad's staff's payroll?

For me, and I realize my opinion may not reflect the majority, this story has been stalled since Bree and Daniel left the hotel. The best I can hope for is that all of this Gemma crap and Jonas introduction is setting us up for alot of action and intrigue SOON!!! If not, I may go the way of spaciegirl and just move on.

Also, Bree was homeschooled, but we know she was "on the grid". She was enrolled at a public school. And, in California, her parents would have to provide curriculum and progress updates to her district to avoid truancy issues. Did the order take over this function? Are they falsifying attendance and curriculum records?

As for the medication pamphlets, those could still just be random pamphlets that dad brough home. Drug reps constantly shove those in the faces of physicians. The prophylactic antibiotics wouldn't be part-and-parcel of a fertility regimine, unless there was IVF or egg harvesting going on. Giving antibiotics via injection is usually NOT done prophylactically. And, we've seen no evidence that Bree was getting IV antibiotics. The antiseizure meds are prescribed for MANY things; epilepsy, bipolar disorder, depression, schizophrenia, fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome... the list goes on and on. Chronic pain patients with neuropathic pain are sometimes given that medication to help inhibit the chemical receptors in the brain.

Ugh. Sorry for the ramble...I'm just bored and want a new video that actually pushes the story along in some way. I fear that we're going to see a "Very Jonas-Bree Chirstmas" and maybe even a New Year's Party. Who will Bree kiss under the mistletoe? Will it be Daniel or Jonas? Wink
kalli182
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought Gemma had quite a strong Australian accent in this vid (especially when she says "hope" and "won't")
I am Australian myself and alot of people i know, as well as myself, pick up british accents very easily when we spend any length of time with british people. I think Gemma is Australian and just picked up on the accent when she was overseas.
I have found that generally, alot of other countries mistake one for the other, just as foreign people to amerca and canada find it more difficult to tell the difference between american and canadian accents.
iamcool
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kalli182 wrote:
I thought Gemma had quite a strong Australian accent in this vid (especially when she says "hope" and "won't")
I am Australian myself and alot of people i know, as well as myself, pick up british accents very easily when we spend any length of time with british people. I think Gemma is Australian and just picked up on the accent when she was overseas.
I have found that generally, alot of other countries mistake one for the other, just as foreign people to amerca and canada find it more difficult to tell the difference between american and canadian accents.

i wouldnt say that was true... i knew a family from nz, and one from america and a couple of ppl from my school were from south africa, and they never really picked up an accent all the time i knew them all

My lawyers told me to edit the content of this signature so i didn't get sued

Me and Oobles are 'TWAT's - 'The Worldwide Association of Threadjacking' Smile
KristenC
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I always pick up accents whenever I'm around anyone who talks differently. My favorite ever was when I met a South African couple. But it doesn't even have to be another country. When I used to babysit for my redneck neighbors too often, I would start saying things like huntin' and swimmin'. It was terrible.
MrsCop
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KristenC wrote:
I always pick up accents whenever I'm around anyone who talks differently. My favorite ever was when I met a South African couple. But it doesn't even have to be another country. When I used to babysit for my redneck neighbors too often, I would start saying things like huntin' and swimmin'. It was terrible.

*gasp* Kristen, are you my neighbor??? Shocked

~tigerlilylynn
Shastacat2
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't see this brought up, but does anyone think Gemma sounds like the girl in Opaphids other videos as well. When she was doing the ones about Cassie.
MrsCop
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shastacat2 wrote:
I didn't see this brought up, but does anyone think Gemma sounds like the girl in Opaphids other videos as well. When she was doing the ones about Cassie.

I certainly do.

~tigerlilylynn
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 6 of 9

Jump to: