Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0116 "Kicked Out" [1/16/2007]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Merry
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LMFAO.

D-BONE.
D-LOVE.

Ohmygod. Please make him the Lovebeast. BAAHAHAHAHA. Forget the Daniel, now it's all about the LURRRRV.

*dies of laughter*

Poor guy. But now's probably not the best time to be trying to get a date, um, her father kind of JUST DIED...

Best. Episode. EVER.
voyboy
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok gang. I am gay. And my gaydar is not going off with Jonas.

However, if in fact they were going to make the character of Jonas a gay man (and don't think they are) it would be great to just leave it like it is. God forbid a gay character not be flamboyant, or after the straight guy.

And yeah!.....Where is Bree? It's been 3 days. Question
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
aideen
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe Bree really is gone. The boys must be pretty good at disguising disappearances by now.

When he said pine nuts, all I could do was Shocked Jonas has a nut fetish!

enigma117 wrote:
High five!!!

Everything is better if you get a high five.

Make a great dinner for a girl, and she goes and pouts in her room? HIGH FIVE!!

Get stuck doing the dishes? HIGH FIVE!!

Look like you couldn't close the deal after the meal? HIGH FIVE!!

A murderous cult is hunting you down? HIGH FIVE!!

FOOSBALL? Oh yeah.....HIGH FIVE!!

JustAnotherLonelyGirl. wrote:
I hope "D-Bone" breaks out into song: "PROMISCUOUS GIRLLLL.. YOU'RE TEASING ME!!!!!!"

Lonelygirl15 The Musical! Wink

These two things made me laugh so hard. I have a stitch now.

Hmm. Buuut, what if it as planned to say D-Bone? I mean, hello, you're teasing me? o_O;

HisGirl wrote:
Katfish wrote:
That pine nut thing just brought Gemma's Nut Kills Man to my mind.. Shocked

Yikes! Good catch... hope it's unrelated! Shocked

-shiver- Goosebumps up my arms now

I haven't seen nearly as many people say Daniel used Bree as those who say Bree used Daniel

And in response to something someone mentioned earlier about seeing her dad killed caused her to lose her innocence and a lot of heart (?) I think, I just wanted to say that I agree, don't get me wrong, but a lot of people seem to think that she's starting to grow fangs and nine inch long painted red nails for no reason. She saw (or at leats thinks she saw) her dad shot in front of her by people she used to trust, and, quite frankly, who thinks they'll ever see one of their parents shot? That's going to do something for a while. I know people expect it to be a shorter period of time for her mourning because it's a fake series and all that, but The Creators have stuck by their decision to make this realistic (to an extent) so if Bree coninues to be mopey then I won't hold anything against her, even though it will annoy me anyway Razz, but, if the next video after Bree's Dad is Dead and been her all jumpy and happy and smiling and hugging people and talking about puppets and science, then everyone would have had the same reaction: OMG how awful is Bree she's a monster how come she's not said it's the injections, blahblah

EDITED: Because I just realised that some people might think that huge paragraph up there was justifying Bree using Dan, if she did, and it certainly WAS NOT! Very Happy I reserve the right to still be angry at her if she did. Surely she's not that weak-minded.

"Hi! We're here to take you to Six Flags, little girl. But first we wanna tie you up".
~Jonas [My Lover]

I like funfunfun Wink
HisGirl
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

aideen wrote:
Maybe Bree really is gone. The boys must be pretty good at disguising disappearances by now.

That's just what I was thinking! But how long would they keep that up?

Also, to go even MORE far fetched, what if Bree IS gone or hiding, and Daniel knows, but he's keeping it from Jonas.... because they figured out finally that Jonas is not who he seems to be... which would explain why they would kick Jonas out into the cold instead of a bedroom or the garage or something.

'Cause seriously, folks... we Southern California natives are FREEZING out here... we're ready to hibernate... we'd never put a friend outside...even so we could eat alone or naked. Brrrrrrrrrrr *puts on a scarf and mittens*

edit: to add that I forgot to concede that most (but not all) of us are wimps. We know about you toughies that live in states where you get temps in the negatives.... but geesh! it's like 26 degrees here... there's ICE!!! We're not used to weather! *goes to look for earmuffs*
house
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HisGirl wrote:
house wrote:
Right before Jonas says, "Oh...I detect a little tone in the voice.", what does Daniel say?
Is it, "You think I'd say?"?

Just curious.

He says, "What do you think, Einstein?" I had to listen twice to hear that myself Embarassed

Thank you. Smile
voyboy
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 3:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did anyone else find this unusual? In the last 6 frames of the video there's that weird white smoke looking thing, you cant miss it.
What is that?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
iamcool
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmmm tht smoke is wierd, but hahahaha did u see how guttered he was when bree n daniel were having dinner, n then as soon as she was in her room with the light off he was buzzing Razz lol

My lawyers told me to edit the content of this signature so i didn't get sued

Me and Oobles are 'TWAT's - 'The Worldwide Association of Threadjacking' Smile
rayne100
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know you guys are all gonna jump on me ...but...
I see nothing that prooves to me definitively that the date did not go well.
Daniel simply refuses to
"talk about it with him on camera, especially not on camera" (that's what he mumbles when he is closing the dishwasher).

He didn't seem that bummed out to me. If I just got my heart stomped on, I wouldn't want to play a game of Foosball even if my best friend was trying to cheer me up. I'd just want to go to my room and pout.

Jess
ILike2Run
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with you Rayne....maybe the dinner ended early or got cut short because they went up to her room to "hook up"....she fell asleep afterwards and is resting while Daniel came downstairs to do the dishes and clean the kitchen up. That would be a good reason not to say anything to Jonas.....I certainly wouldnt want to throw my "friend" out of his house and then brag about how great the hooking up was when he got back.....plus Bree probably wouldnt want Jonas to know anything....I could see her saying to Daniel "we are keeping this a secret".....so he has to act like everything went poorly to throw Jonas off completely.

Of course this theory would be more believable if these were "normal" kids.....but there is nothing aboug LG15 that is normal so the theories about it being all a cover because Bree isnt around would probably be more fitting in this case.

As for Jonas, if he wants a girlfriend.....I can be his girlfriend. I totally volunteer. I will leave my boyfriend just to help Jonas out. Yup yup, I would do that for him.....hahaha.
fsk282
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

white means purity....maybe the white flowers behind daniel mean they he's still pure and they didn't do it??
nobackspacebutton
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can anyone tell what kind of flowers those are?

If its Lily's...

Lily: Symbolises purity, chastity, and innocence. White lilies represent the purity of the Virgin Mary. The Angel Gabriel was often painted presenting Mary with a white lily when he announced to her that she would give birth to the Son of God.

The color white in general:

White is purity, cleanliness, and innocence

It sounds like Bree and Daniel had some sort of argument. To what, could be anything..

As for Jonas, who wouldn't be a little bothered by being the 3rd wheel? Its not that he's jealous, he'd just perfer if all three of them were good friends.

And I can totally see Jonas being gay. As much as I'd like to say that isn't the case, maybe the world is opening up to gays a lot more, including LG15. That is the one side of the crowd they haven't related to yet.

BA Tells Lies.

Some things are secret for a reason.
There are people whose lives are dedicated to keeping them that way.
nobackspacebutton
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lilys:

BA Tells Lies.

agent_fondue
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know that Jonas was just talking about the two of them being all lovey dovey and whatnot but I found it a little funny that he said something to the effect of
"its hard to see two people so happy"
Have we EVER seen these two happy????
No, I didnt think so.

Vote 'mute in '08! - because Paris Hilton and P. Diddy will both talk about it for months without acctually doing it themselves.

"Celebrate we will for life is short but sweet for certain."
Maccaboy17
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well if the flowers had any significance i'd say it was to say that Bree and Daniel are still virgins, and it was meant as an subtle means of silencing the school of thouht that they had sex.

I really dont beleive that any deflowering has been going on

And as i suggested on the thread for the last video i think all this specualtion has been cooked up as a plan by Bree and Daniel to be free of Jonas for a bit and as part of planning a means of doing something about the order and how to finally be free

and the reason Daniel looked kind of unhappy was that he didnt like the prospect of leavign jonas who he has become very good friend with recently
nobackspacebutton
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 7:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maccaboy17 wrote:

And as i suggested on the thread for the last video i think all this specualtion has been cooked up as a plan by Bree and Daniel to be free of Jonas for a bit and as part of planning a means of doing something about the order and how to finally be free

and the reason Daniel looked kind of unhappy was that he didnt like the prospect of leavign jonas who he has become very good friend with recently

Interesting theory. If they would like to be rid of Jonas, is it possible that they DO NOT TRUST JONAS...and for what reason?

BA Tells Lies.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 6 of 10

Jump to: