Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My First Kiss [9/18/06]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
heh
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 1:25 pm    Post subject: Re: The picture Reply with quote

Kalamitye wrote:
The picture was mentioned in Yousef's MTV interview. He said that was one of his favorite times filming when they introduced the Crowley picture onto the set. Based on that, I'm sure it was an intentional placement.

It was all intentional. And, it was well done-- dropping bits here and there like puzzle pieces for us to assemble. The exact destination wasn't obvious even if we knew where the train was headed. That's how they could guarantee viewers-- we all wanted to know "what happens next."
PushedButton
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's a theory for you...

Cassie was Daniels last conquest...he 'saved' her by taking her virginity before her cerimony - cthula was angered by this and turned cassie into some freak who spends all her time nursing her bastard child and posting sureal videos on youtube....Daniel is on a misson against the Thelmic church and intends to take Bree's virginity too...the reason Cassie is so pissed of is cos she's on welfare now and isn't invited to any more summer camps...Look out Bree, you're next!
heh
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Burn wrote:

Exactly! All I am saying is that this significance is yet to be seen. However, if you read many posts, it is spoken as it is fact. It is simple speculation that may or may not be correct.

We're not taking it in isolation, though. There are a bunch of mystery elements purposefully added to the story and they are all consistent with the conclusions we've come to-- that she is either a willing or unwilling participant in some nontraditional pseudo-religious activity, with the supposition that Daniel is charged with saving her from that activity. We're not saying she's a Satanist, for example, because we don't have enough facts to conclude that.
freejunk
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Title of next video: "My First Time"
Blackburne
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it just me... or did Bree really seem to enjoy getting down and dirty with that bear? Shocked

But how cute is she with her "boys have cooties" tone in this video? Adorable! Poor Daniel's going to be crushed when he sees it, though.

Is this to say that Bree's odd behavior in the Park video is attributed to awkwardness between she and Daniel, and it's not what we thought about the upcoming "ceremony"? Or maybe it's a bit of both, since she also has seemed tired lately. Hmm... this is all veeeery interesting.

I don't think they've dropped the occult storyline. I think they have to add in other aspects to draw this out until October 12th.
askewcutie
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PushedButton wrote:
Here's a theory for you...

Cassie was Daniels last conquest...he 'saved' her by taking her virginity before her cerimony - cthula was angered by this and turned cassie into some freak who spends all her time nursing her bastard child and posting sureal videos on youtube....Daniel is on a misson against the Thelmic church and intends to take Bree's virginity too...the reason Cassie is so pissed of is cos she's on welfare now and isn't invited to any more summer camps...Look out Bree, you're next!

LOL love it...I would keep watching Laughing
JacksAndDouches
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

am I the only one that thought she was gonna say her first kiss was from Andrea? cmon throw us a curve guys!
Blackburne
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would've preferred it be from Andrea... Wink
Traegorn
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think Daniel has any negative intentions - I think he's just a boy who likes a girl.

Which, gasp, would be so shocking.

As for those who think Bree would sleep with him before the ceremony - what are you smoking? Bree just kissed a boy for the first time. Regardless of the possibly relaxed view of sex morally that Thelema has (the most likely candidate for Bree's religion), she very well may not be *emotionally* prepared to move that quickly. She seems fairly conflicted about the Kiss itself.

Friggin' perverts.

And just because her religion isn't mainstream doesn't make it "pseudo-religious." I've never been a big fan of Mr. Crowley, but that doesn't mean someone couldn't find valid spiritual fulfillment in something he created. Geh...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
willy loman
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I noticed (when she turned slightly to check out the internet for info on kissing) that she still has the bandage on her arm. Still. Hmmm.
PushedButton
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Traegorn wrote:
I don't think Daniel has any negative intentions - I think he's just a boy who likes a girl.

Which, gasp, would be so shocking.

As for those who think Bree would sleep with him before the ceremony - what are you smoking? Bree just kissed a boy for the first time. Regardless of the possibly relaxed view of sex morally that Thelema has (the most likely candidate for Bree's religion), she very well may not be *emotionally* prepared to move that quickly. She seems fairly conflicted about the Kiss itself.

Friggin' perverts.

And just because her religion isn't mainstream doesn't make it "pseudo-religious." I've never been a big fan of Mr. Crowley, but that doesn't mean someone couldn't find valid spiritual fulfillment in something he created. Geh...

Whoohaa, Take this seriously why dont you?!! Time you got some fresh air my friend.
Traegorn
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only the religious bit was actually all that serious.

The earlier bit was me rolling my eyes. Razz

I sometimes forget that intended tone of "voice" doesn't transmit at all over the internet - and even less when it changes. Smile
Kalamitye
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 4:03 pm    Post subject: "Going in for the kill" Reply with quote

So Bree used the term "going in for the kill" to describe the kissing head swivel.

Intentional reference to violence or no?
curriguy
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 4:06 pm    Post subject: Re: "Going in for the kill" Reply with quote

Kalamitye wrote:
So Bree used the term "going in for the kill" to describe the kissing head swivel.

Intentional reference to violence or no?

intentionally left to give the boards something to blabber about. however, it's too vague/non-informative for any real discussion.
Luv2Skydive
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

katty02 wrote:
Love to see Daniel sneak in. Screw the ban!!!...I like when their together, they are really funny.

I agree! Forbidden love is timeless! I am sticking with LG15's videos only from now on. I loved the vids when I thought they were real and now, just as much. I love the creepy undertones, not the cassieiswatching In Your Face stuff. I wish Daniel would post more vids also and they will need to get caught at some point! She needs to turn 16 soon also, that will give a lot more directions and options to the writers!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 6 of 9

Jump to: