Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0156-"Lucy!?!?!" [3/16/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
joygasm
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hippie wrote:
As for daniel and the aunt... hit and run, dogg, hit and run... put a little light into the order for a moment.

Classy

Languorous Lass wrote:
Huh? We've had two -- count 'em, two -- women introduced in the videos: RandomGirl (Katherine McPhee) and Alex.

The Op videos, while they may have been retroactively made canon, are still not part of the main storyline, AFAIK.

Gemma... well she's dead now.. but she was still introduced in the story line. Lucy... she's in the storyline.

I don't guess Lucy would be classified as a hot girl though, would she?

You other girls better back it up! He is mine! Just ask him!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ericski
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

je_sais_cequisetrame wrote:
Yessss, I'm so glad she noticed it and it's now in the plot. That would suck if there were 5 more videos of fluff before anyone picked up on it.

I really hope Daniel's next video isn't something like,

"OMG, Bree, you're just jealous because I've found someone else. You thought Jonas was bad too, stop making accusations."

Because then I'll be like Rolling Eyes

When I just want some ass kicking instead, hehe.

actually, i think it would ber pretty funny if db reacted that way. at least for a bit. long enough for there to be a video of db and alex getting comfortable and bree barging in and dragging him out.

Last edited by ericski on Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:08 am; edited 1 time in total
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have one thing to say about this video, at this particular moment:

If Bree comes back doing anything other than proclaiming undying love for Daniel, I hope the Order

1) finds her, and pulls her finger and toenails out one by one, and
2) sets her free in the woods, only to have her tracked and attacked by their rabid dogs, and
3) lastly, burns her alive at the stake.

That is all for now.
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
Breepop
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I get the feeling that when Bree comes back, the boys aren't going to be "staying away from her"(Alex) at all. Daniel will be too blinded by love to see the bad in her... and Jonas will be blinded because she's obviously close family, and he doesn't want her to be bad at all (that is, unless of course Jonas is also bad... but that's a whole different story). And Bree will freak out on them, because they're not listening to her (or something along those lines).

Sorry if something like this has already been said. Way too lazy to read. Wink

[Yeah, my name really is Bree >.>]
joygasm
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

longlostposter wrote:

If Bree comes back doing anything other than proclaiming undying love for Daniel, I hope the Order

2) sets her free in the woods, only to have her tracked and attacked by their rabid dogs, and

That is all for now.

bitter much??

You other girls better back it up! He is mine! Just ask him!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Inigo
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Languorous Lass wrote:
Blackburne wrote:
As for the videos as of late can I just say... WTF WHY IS IT THAT EVERY HOT WOMAN INTRODUCED IN THE VIDEOS ALWAYS ENDS UP BEING EVIL? This breaks my heart, really.

Huh? We've had two -- count 'em, two -- women introduced in the videos: RandomGirl (Katherine McPhee) and Alex.

Alex (as -- ahem -- I've been saying all along) is evil.

RandomGirl was just . . . well, random.

The Op videos, while they may have been retroactively made canon, are still not part of the main storyline, AFAIK.

Lass, how could you forget Gemma??? the most gorgeous thing ever to come out of the British Empire (former colonies included) And Lucy is kinda hot...
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

joygasm wrote:
longlostposter wrote:

That is all for now.

bitter much??
It has nothing to do with being bitter. The bitch doesn't want Daniel, but she doesn't want anyone else to have him either.

f**k her.
Languorous Lass
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

joygasm wrote:
Gemma... well she's dead now.. but she was still introduced in the story line. Lucy... she's in the storyline.

I don't guess Lucy would be classified as a hot girl though, would she?

Heh. I forgot all about Gemma.

When I think "introduced in the videos" I think of women who have actually spoken on camera. Lucy wouldn't really count there. But I guess you could count the women at the party. All of which, if you assume the party was an Order party, would count as evil too.

longlostposter wrote:
It has nothing to do with being bitter. The bitch doesn't want Daniel, but she doesn't want anyone else to have him either.

f**k her.

Juli, honey, I hate to tell you . . . but your first sentence was completely contradicted by the rest of your post.
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Languorous Lass wrote:

longlostposter wrote:

f**k her.

Juli, honey, I hate to tell you . . . but your first sentence was completely contradicted by the rest of your post.
Not really. I don't like her as a person. She's selfish, emotionally draining to anyone around her, and just a general POS. I'm not bitter, I just can't stand her.
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ya know, a video warning would have sufficed. She should have stayed with Tachyon and learned what she needed to know...

But, oh, no, not Bree.

She has to come back to make sure no one gets their paws on her precious Daniel.

I have a really bad c word on my mind right now.
Languorous Lass
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I honestly don't understand this attitude toward Bree, Juli. You're generally a very astute poster, IMO, so I'm pretty confused.

I think it makes absolute sense for Bree to warn Daniel -- and Jonas -- about what Tachyon thought about the party vid, and about Alex herself. And if Tachyon is right (as she certainly has been so far in the story), Daniel's flirting with Alex puts him in danger, and probably Jonas too.
Breepop
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

longlostposter wrote:

f**k her.

I really didn't see any jealousy in this video at all..

I have no idea why you think that she's coming back just so no one else gets close to Daniel, or where you got this whole idea of not wanting anyone else to have him. d'oh!

Edit: Okay.. actually, I do. It would kind of fit Bree's personality, buuuut, her personality has changed several times throughout the series, and probably has again (since she has been with Tachyon).

[Yeah, my name really is Bree >.>]
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree, Lass, about them being in danger. What I don't understand is how Bree thinks she is going to change anything. Her time would have been better spent with Tachyon. She could have posted the video, told them to video her back, and stayed in training. I think she's jealous.

But, I've thought for a long time that she loved Daniel, and that she didn't want to admit it because of her being "the bad news bears", as she called it. I believed she didn't want to drag him down with her dangerous life circumstances by getting him romantically involved with her. But, she's still doing it anyway, and Daniel gets continually hurt.

What pisses me off the most is that she didn't stay with Tachyon, and learn; she would have helped them and herself much better that way. When is this girl ever going to make a wise decision?

She'd better come up with something like the "Human Ransom".

Anyway, I think she's just plain jealous. I see it when I look at the video. She's a control fanatic (hmm, "I have Jonas").

ETA: I'm going to go back and read the rest of the thread now. I've gotten that off my chest.

That said, c'mon, Bree, and prove me wrong. I want to be wrong.
mellie3204
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

longlostposter wrote:

f**k her.

Hmm, I just don't get that from Bree? To me, she hasn't seemed interested in Daniel for a long time. She wasn't particularly phased back when he got drunk with a girl and brought her home (even though he ended up passed out and they ended up playing cards Laughing )

But, of all the probs I have with Bree, most of them are around her being self-centered which is part personality and prob part upbringing. Stringing the boys along isn't something I think I could her accuse her of, in fact she's made her feelings very clear the other way.

But they are her friends, and 2 of a tiny circle of people who are in this adventure, and she wants to talk to them in person about what is obviously a dangerous and delicate situation for both of them. I don't think she gave off any jealous vibe at all.

But I can understand if you've just cracked it with Bree, she does that to me sometimes too!

Personally I'm also glad if Alex turns out to be evil, I can't STAND her!
newworldview
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I know you like her . . . but this is serious."

Daniel is going to be convinced that Bree is just jealous, and with good reason. The "but this is serious" is so parental: "I know you think you have these feelings, but somethings grown up have to deal with real issues before their childish instincts." Bree did the same thing to Daniel when he liked her - she acted completely unaware of his feelings, or refused to validate them as something deserving of though or compassion. I know this is a bit of a teen drama, but when you're running from a huge organization that has killed your parents and could kill you or your friends, I think it is time to grow up and treat one another like adults - with adult feelings - rather than dismissing one another in a silly powerplay (at least that what it feels like to me).

Bree did seem more in control and logical in this video, which was refreshing, I just don't understand why she has to put others down in order to be empowered.

Perhaps I am making too much out of this . . . and perhaps I should write my thesis instead of posting!! eek! :S
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 6 of 9

Jump to: