Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0189 "She's Missing" [05/09/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
rayne100
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

or maybe this shot is a little better
Mvidrine
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 6:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, just wow. it's really going to hit the fan soon. I'm totally back on the Jonas is Twisted Evil bandwagon. Bree is like putty in his hands. And I'm sure those two have been at it for a while now, and just didn't want to lip lock on camera. As I said before Daniel is going to walk in and catch them engaging in some human anatomy 101. Poor guy.

As for the ceremony site. Everybody remember that video where Daniel broke into Lucy's house and found those maps on her computer? How much you want to bet one of those places includes Texas? This could be a chance for the creators to bring it all around.

EDIT: here we go folks Zavalla, Texas, looks like a good site for a ceremony to me http://www.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=Zavalla+texas&ie=UTF8&z=15&ll=31.158318,-94.426117&spn=0.017664,0.054245&t=h&om=1&iwloc=A

Last edited by Mvidrine on Thu May 10, 2007 6:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Taig
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

L o F'ing L Trainer... I plan on running down to the basement and trying some primal scream therapy myself!

Warning though my friend...I've heard this sort of deviant opinions from former moderators....deep breaths, deep breaths...if you need a place for slightly (and I emphasize [b]"slightly" [/b]) more resonable discourse you know where we are.
Taig
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 6:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Kasdeja"]Acting was great in this one.[/quote]

god bless you Kasdeja...thanks for the positive spin. If jebus IF they could get just find a way to combine good acting, resonable directiong , production values slightly better than a Vivid production , continuity, a believable plot lines thye just might have something.

yes?
megs229
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This video was awesome. And by the way Daniel reacted to Jonas saying he was going back to check on Bree, I think he knows that there is something going on there. Could we get a private Vlog from Jules now?????? I want to hear what her opinion of this whole crazy thing is!! Wooooohhoooo can't wait for another vid!!!!

*If only you could see my excitement, I'm bouncing in my chair like a little kid in the car as you pull into a carnival hehe
joygasm
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 7:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

megs229 wrote:
This video was awesome. And by the way Daniel reacted to Jonas saying he was going back to check on Bree, I think he knows that there is something going on there.

This was my initial thought as well. I really like the Jonas and Bree are siblings theory... but goodness! They would be cute together!! The whole time I was sitting here saying to myself, "OMG! He's going to kiss her! NO! Don't kiss her! She may be your sister! OMG! He's going to freaking kiss her... Awwww!"

Cute video... kinda stupid at the same time. We do need some more character development though. That month of fillers would have been a great time for us to get some character development...

You other girls better back it up! He is mine! Just ask him!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
saralynn
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it's obvious Jonas at least cares deeply for Bree, whether it's as a "brotherly" figure or as something more than that. If it is more than that, I don't think we'll see anything more than this -- he'd know it wasn't the time for it, and they have more important things to do. Either way it was very sweet, and Jessica's acting was impeccible as always.

I'm not suspicious of Jonas. Both Daniel and Jonas aren't super concerned she's lost, they're regretting their decision to kidnap her and if she's gone that's pretty much her out of their hair. They can lay low until the ceremony and make sure there aren't any arrest warrents out for them.
Renegade
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations, Creators. This one was so stupid, I wanted to turn it off after 30 seconds. I just kept watching 'cause I wanted to see whether they get arrested.

"OMFG the teenager we kidnapped used a chance to escape!!! WTF??? Why would she want to do that??"
Which idiot wrote this?

Sad thing is, the acting is better than ever...and it's wasted to scripts like this.

I never thought I'd say this, but...let it die already. End this before you destroy it.

Every time you score a goal, a starving child in Africa dies.
EmiB
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm, where have Taylor and Sarah been this whole time?

(P.S. Loved the video this time too, yay Jonas and Bree)
tailortaru
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sure can't wait for Jules to sneak back into the cabin and show them that she really isn't part of the order! Man that's going to be so cool!

Hate to say it, but for the first time since I started watching, I think I want to see what's on another channel.

/yawn
Lurker

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

EmiB wrote:
Hmmm, where have Taylor and Sarah been this whole time?

I don't know, but I friggin' miss Sarah so much. Crying or Very sad

By the way, everyone, something occurs to me: Today is one week from the time that Jules said her computer restrictions had only a week left. If the ceremony really was supposed to occur at that time, then maybe that means tonight or tomorrow we'll be seeing BD&J trying to rescue her at the ceremony itself.

I almost didn't post this because I don't want to get anyone's hopes up. It was all just speculation about the restrictions/ceremony thing for the last few days, but it seemed to fit. Sort of.

I hope I don't get excited at the prospect. I'd be disappointed if it turns out that it isn't the case at all.
WriterGirl
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My guess is that Taylor and Sarah jumped ship when the kidnapping plan came up. A very smart move on their part.

As Mvidrine says:
Quote:
it's really going to hit the fan soon.

Seriously.

The acting was, as everyone else has already said, AWESOME in this video. Especially Jessica.

I think the Jonas/Bree was as sweet and cute as everyone else did, but I'm reading it more as Jonas simply trying to comfort a friend rather than having romantic feelings for her. Being a relative newbie, I'm not quite sure how I feel about that. I'm sort of straddling the lines between shipping, Sibling Theory, and the Jonas-Is-Evil theory. This video seemed to point to all three.

That said: YAY! WE'RE GOING TO SEE THE CEREMONY!

Finally! Maybe we'll FINALLY get some answers. Maybe.

Unfortunately, I have a feeling the next video will be BDJ getting rounded up by the cops.
EternalGoddess
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked

Total love fest! You guys are so funny today. The chemistry between Jonas and Bree is really showing. And did anyone notice how Jonas went forward a tiny bit and did a tiny paused before kissing her on the forehead? It could just be my imagination, but it looked like to me he wasn't originally planning on going for the forehead. Shocked
rupaZer0
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

EternalGoddess wrote:
Shocked

Total love fest! You guys are so funny today. The chemistry between Jonas and Bree is really showing. And did anyone notice how Jonas went forward a tiny bit and did a tiny paused before kissing her on the forehead? It could just be my imagination, but it looked like to me he wasn't originally planning on going for the forehead. Shocked

you are absolutely right. I've been doing freeze-frames. omg.
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you guys see what you want to...

You cannot make another post so soon after your last; please try again in a short while.
Bagged, tagged, sold to the butcher at the store.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 7 of 10

Jump to: