Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0116 "Kicked Out" [1/16/2007]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
absolution
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nobackspacebutton wrote:
Maccaboy17 wrote:

And as i suggested on the thread for the last video i think all this specualtion has been cooked up as a plan by Bree and Daniel to be free of Jonas for a bit and as part of planning a means of doing something about the order and how to finally be free

and the reason Daniel looked kind of unhappy was that he didnt like the prospect of leavign jonas who he has become very good friend with recently

Interesting theory. If they would like to be rid of Jonas, is it possible that they DO NOT TRUST JONAS...and for what reason?

Did Mr. Bree warn her about Jonas? Or warn her about people that are "too kind"?
I'm rooting for Jonas to be an evil S.O.B (even more shaggable- gay, straight, trisexual, whatever), but I will be completely heartbroken if he is the innocent, fragile flower he claims to be... and they leave him.
Luv2Skydive
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

agent_fondue wrote:
I know that Jonas was just talking about the two of them being all lovey dovey and whatnot but I found it a little funny that he said something to the effect of
"its hard to see two people so happy"
Have we EVER seen these two happy????
No, I didnt think so.

LMAO.......that is so true. Bree hasn't been happy since I don't even know when and Daniel just doesn't have a clue what to do to make her happy.....I don't think he can do anything personally and he needs to leave her and Jonas to wallow in their sorrows. I'm not saying they aren't justified in their feelings but DAMN, take some action already people and quit sitting around like a lumps on logs! Rolling Eyes
Luv2Skydive
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="voyboy"]Did anyone else find this unusual? In the last 6 frames of the video there's that weird white smoke looking thing, you cant miss it.
What is that?

quote]

Those are the flowers.
Maccaboy17
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nobackspacebutton wrote:
Maccaboy17 wrote:

And as i suggested on the thread for the last video i think all this specualtion has been cooked up as a plan by Bree and Daniel to be free of Jonas for a bit and as part of planning a means of doing something about the order and how to finally be free

and the reason Daniel looked kind of unhappy was that he didnt like the prospect of leavign jonas who he has become very good friend with recently

Interesting theory. If they would like to be rid of Jonas, is it possible that they DO NOT TRUST JONAS...and for what reason?

is there a connection between when danile found Op's camera in th elatest Op video and his discision to got to jonas?

i mean he found it ages ago and commented on it very breifly then suddenly arrives at Jonas's and only yesterday Op shows the video of it being found

I think Daniel is very definitely up to something but is playing the cards very close to his chest, the whole buddy thing with jonas might be just an act to find out what he can about the mysterious millionare

Maybe Daniel has had some kind of contact with Tachyon and her crewand is working with them to the end of destorying the order

oh and one more thing when we see Jonas filming the house the kitchen is lit and the room above is also lit, Jonas says that bree's room isnt lit. that remind me of the old bidlical theory the profit danile was seen in a window praying and for that he was thrown into the lions den, perhaps this shot is to forshadow the order will capture him soon
butterfly
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maccaboy17 wrote:

I think Daniel is very definitely up to something but is playing the cards very close to his chest, the whole buddy thing with jonas might be just an act to find out what he can about the mysterious millionare

"Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer."
Sun-tzu
Chinese general & military strategist (~400 BC)
sweetie55
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm starting to think that Bree's dad told Bree something bad about Jonas. For one, she doesn't want to talk to Daniel about what happened when Jonas is around. Daniel became good friends with Jonas so they are hard to separate. What better way to get privacy between B&D than getting in a relationship? And with Jonas kicked out of the house for a bit they have time to plan what to do next. Or look in the other rooms(Jonas parents room) since it seems like most rooms are off limits.
silvermoon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Daniel/Bree did-they-or-didn't they is all good....but are these people ever going to DO anything? Good gosh, it seems like they are just willing to put their entire lives on hold for something they don't even understand! Are they just planning on mooching off of Jonas for the rest of their lives while hiding from anyone wearing black?

I'm seriously in need of someone --anyone-- saying, "hey, you know, we need to come up with some sort of plan to end this mess one way or another!". They don't even need to actually start carrying out the plan, just at least discuss maybe having a discussion about making a plan!

Yes, Bree is in mourning... but doesn't that give her something even more to fight the Order for? What does she have to loose at this point? Her father is dead, she doesn't want anything to do with her mother. She needs to get mad! Get some revenge! Take her life back! Better yet, get a life! She's been raised to be the "one" or whatever.

How bout this: they use some of Jonas' millions to get some fake IDs for her and Daniel, cut and dye her hair and start over in another city playing a young married couple.

Sigh. I guess I'm just getting desperate for this story line to actually start going somewhere again. For all the bonding and death, we haven't really actually learned anything useful lately. Bree's parents are not really her parents? Yeah, we guessed that months ago. She was born "special". Check.

Crank it up, Creators! Give us something good to work with!
sparkybennett
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nobackspacebutton wrote:
Can anyone tell what kind of flowers those are?

If its Lily's...

Lily: Symbolises purity, chastity, and innocence. White lilies represent the purity of the Virgin Mary. The Angel Gabriel was often painted presenting Mary with a white lily when he announced to her that she would give birth to the Son of God.

The color white in general:

White is purity, cleanliness, and innocence

I think it's an orchid:

The orchid's name derives from the Greek word "orchis," meaning "testicle." Its history is associated with lust, greed, and wealth.

There are almost 25,000 different types of orchid. Greek women thought they could control the sex of their unborn children with orchid roots. They believed that if the father consumed large, new tubers, the child would be male and, if the mother ate small tubers, the child would be female. The orchid's reproductive behavior has been a basis for study for years amongst botanists for years. The orchid's peculiarity is that for its seed to germinate it needs to be penetrated by fungus threads. The paphiopedilum orchid was named for Phaphos, a temple on Cyprus where the love goddess Aphrodite was worshiped (and where prostitutes were said to be readily available.) The most famous orchid, the vanilla orchid, was said to give strength to the Aztecs, who drank vanilla mixed with chocolate.
Luv2Skydive
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it's an orchid too, which IMO means it's Jonas' since I think if Daniel went and bought flowers he would just get roses or something like that. Plus, orchids aren't exactly cheap. One potted orchid costs around $40. So, what does the orchid say about Jonas?

Last edited by Luv2Skydive on Wed Jan 17, 2007 9:42 am; edited 1 time in total
redheaddiva
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It says that he, his long-lost mother, his nanny, or one of the Creators knows that you can get a cheap fake orchid plant at Pier One. Laughing

Coincidentally, I once had a boyfriend who looked a LOT like Jonas who raised orchids as a hobby. They tend to become an obsession once you get started with them. You can actually get a nice live orchid for around $16.
Luv2Skydive
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, this is WEIRD! I typed in a search in Google with ORCHID and SYMBOLIZE and got this:

http://www.cremasterfanatic.com/Synopsis3.html

Excerpt - "The Architect is shown wearing a Masonic apron and holding five bouquet of flowers representing the five Cremaster films (white orchid, Rocky Mountain sage, narcissus, Irish gorse, and calla lily, respectively)."

Another excerpt - "For Level Three, we are presented once again with Aimee Mullins, this time in a white dress and transparent crystal legs. In “The Order” she is known as the “Entered Novitiate” and represents the Third Degree of Freemasonry. She can also be seen as an alter-ego of the Apprentice."
So I looked up Cremaster in Wiki:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Cremaster_Cycle

"The 'Cremaster' is a muscle that acts to retract the testes. This keeps the testes warm and protected from injury. (If you keep this in mind as you view the piece it will be easier to find other clues and make sense of the myriad allusions to anatomical development, sexual differentiation, and the period of embryonic sexual development - including the period when the outcome is still unknown."

The Cremaster films are "a self-enclosed aesthetic system consisting of five feature-length films that explore processes of creation."

And when I clicked on the IMdB link to Cremaster 3 at the bottom I got this:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0321781/

The Order????? Shocked
alysaface
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wtf!!!

http://youtube.com/profile?user=alysaface

stalk me.

You were so much cooler before you got your little PHD in everyone elses problems.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
fsk282
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

maccaboy i like your theory the best and i hadn't even thought of it until you brought me up. i'm going to be really sad if they leave jonas, even sadder if he is part of the order, but hey, i was disappointed and completely shocked when gemma was outed. Rolling Eyes
silvermoon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luv2Skydive wrote:
Wow, this is WEIRD! I typed in a search in Google with ORCHID and SYMBOLIZE and got this:

*snip*

That's bizarre! And another reference to Rocky! Ok, it's sage, but still!
redheaddiva
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luv2Skydive wrote:

Excerpt - "The Architect is shown wearing a Masonic apron and holding five bouquet of flowers representing the five Cremaster films (white orchid, Rocky Mountain sage, narcissus, Irish gorse, and calla lily, respectively)."

Another excerpt - "For Level Three, we are presented once again with Aimee Mullins, this time in a white dress and transparent crystal legs. In “The Order” she is known as the “Entered Novitiate” and represents the Third Degree of Freemasonry. She can also be seen as an alter-ego of the Apprentice."
So I looked up Cremaster in Wiki:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Cremaster_Cycle

"The 'Cremaster' is a muscle that acts to retract the testes. This keeps the testes warm and protected from injury. (If you keep this in mind as you view the piece it will be easier to find other clues and make sense of the myriad allusions to anatomical development, sexual differentiation, and the period of embryonic sexual development - including the period when the outcome is still unknown."

The Cremaster films are "a self-enclosed aesthetic system consisting of five feature-length films that explore processes of creation."

And when I clicked on the IMdB link to Cremaster 3 at the bottom I got this:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0321781/

The Order????? Shocked

I seriously doubt that LG15 is based on Matthew Barney's artwork... though maybe it's borrowing from some of the same sources/inspirations/symbolic systems that Barney uses.

Barney is Bjork's life-partner, BTW. She starred in one of the Cremaster films. It's kind of a joke among artsy types as to who can survive actually watching the whole Cremaster cycle. But his work is well worth checking out: http://www.pbs.org/art21/artists/barney/index.html

ETA: I should clarify that "The Order" in Cremaster 3 is a complex ritual game designed to mimic Masonic initiation rites. The cycle draws upon Masonic symbols, which are shared by many other groups (religious and secular, including the Illuminati, I think), so it's no surprise that LG15 symbols would have some overlap--especially with all the Illuminati theories being thrown around here...

Last edited by redheaddiva on Wed Jan 17, 2007 10:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 7 of 10

Jump to: