Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My First Kiss [9/18/06]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Luv2Skydive
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Traegorn wrote:
I don't think Daniel has any negative intentions - I think he's just a boy who likes a girl.

Which, gasp, would be so shocking.

As for those who think Bree would sleep with him before the ceremony - what are you smoking? Bree just kissed a boy for the first time. Regardless of the possibly relaxed view of sex morally that Thelema has (the most likely candidate for Bree's religion), she very well may not be *emotionally* prepared to move that quickly. She seems fairly conflicted about the Kiss itself.

Friggin' perverts.

And just because her religion isn't mainstream doesn't make it "pseudo-religious." I've never been a big fan of Mr. Crowley, but that doesn't mean someone couldn't find valid spiritual fulfillment in something he created. Geh...

I agree with thinking Daniel is just a boy that likes a girl. I hope he turns out to be a hero and not a villian. I think she needs that!
shiloh
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what does she say between "french kiss" and "the vacuum kiss"?

I don't know why I can't understand it...
katiegirl15
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it was like "lip-o-suction" or something like that.
VickyToria03
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 5:01 pm    Post subject: =D Reply with quote

YES Danel Went for "the kill" I wanted them to kiss. But I know she liked it it just becouse she didnt expect it...I wonder what daniel well say Embarassed Razz This might my favret vedio but i will always like the vedio when daniel prentends he is bree So Funny <3
kalli182
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok so is the saturday that this kiss occurred the saturday that was before the park vid? or after??? cos if it was before, it might explain her acting differently at the park
freejunk
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kalli182 wrote:
Ok so is the saturday that this kiss occurred the saturday that was before the park vid? or after??? cos if it was before, it might explain her acting differently at the park

It would have to be after the park since thats when they went bowling...and I'm assuming the party is the bowling thing they are talking about. It looks like Daniel was suppose to pick her up at the park to go to this party so they couldn't have met before hand or had the kiss before they met up at the park.
kalli182
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmmm most people wouldnt refer to going to the bowling alley as going to a party tho...
JacksAndDouches
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

maybe she wanted to stay in the park so they could mess around in the sand...playgrounds were big hookup spots back in high school, and she researched this stuff no doubt...way to go bree..daniel you folded hardcore
freejunk
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kalli182 wrote:
Hmmmm most people wouldnt refer to going to the bowling alley as going to a party tho...

I agree but at the same time, how many people go to a party and then go bowling? In either case, I'm sure she was at home before going to the park and since Danial is banned by her parents, the only time they would of met/kissed is after the park. Also, since lg15 doesn't usually go to parties n what not its logical to assume any social gatherings, such as bowling with friends, would be a party to her
dinomyte
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But notice near the end where whe is commenting on the kiss with Thor....about the boys with alterior (sp??) motives and how Thor was caught completely off guard by the unwanted advance. And in the end she say somthing like "this changes some things".

Maybe she didn't want them to kiss and now this has changed their relationship....either to the good, or maybe the bad.
shiloh
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

freejunk wrote:
kalli182 wrote:

It would have to be after the park since thats when they went bowling...and I'm assuming the party is the bowling thing they are talking about. It looks like Daniel was suppose to pick her up at the park to go to this party so they couldn't have met before hand or had the kiss before they met up at the park.

She posted the video "what's a date" on Friday...after they had their date in the park/bowling. Then in that video she was talking about going to a party with Daniel on Saturday... Bowling and party are two different dates.
kalli182
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kewl, thanx Smile i was getting all confuzzled... im in australia so its sort of a day behind for me
starky32
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

she snuck out to go to a party before they went to the park. theres like 2 videos about the party.
Traegorn
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm fairly certain she was saying she snuck out to ANOTHER party guys.

In "What's A Date?" she says she's going to go out with Daniel again that night, remember?
kalli182
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yep...she says in whats a date just after she says "I told daniel i would go out with him again tomorrow night....without my parents permission...but...i dunno "

so she must have...and thats where he pounced on the innocent unsuspecting bree Razz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 7 of 9

Jump to: