Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I loved Daniel's last vid!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
actorderick
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 7:11 pm    Post subject: I loved Daniel's last vid! Reply with quote

I thought his last vid was awesome!

Unlike some of his vids, which aren't very eventful, this one was awesome.

I loved the twist at the end with thje pictures of him. It's like they knew he was going to come. Very cool.

I can't wait for Bree's response to his vid!!!
CrazyNic
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Daniel is going to head out on the road and run...I mean he just posted a video of commiting a crime...not very smart

Bree...she's locked up in someone's basement in Arizona
actorderick
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think Daniel is going to get bree in lots of trouble.

he will get caught. the police will watch his videos. bree's dad will find out why daniel got introuble. the dad will find out about bree's videos. she will get in big trouble.
uncreativename
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I enjoyed the last one. WAY better than the other ones.
Chupacabra
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This was the best video yet- even if watching it made me dizzy because the camera kept moving around. But it was so creepy! I was a little disappointed after Bree's last movie becuase I thought that was it- but the creators have added a new twist! I love it.
Guided
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm.. For some reason the movie wicker man comes to mind. In the movie, a detective goes around an odd island with people practicing a cult like religion to find a lost little girl that no one will admit to knowing existed. Along the way he finds clues to prove that they had known her and that she most likely was part of a sacrifice. But, at the end, it was all a trick to bring him to the island and keep him preoccupied with fake clues so that he wouldn't realize the fact that HE was the sacrifice. Just a thought.
CrazyNic
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guided wrote:
Hmm.. For some reason the movie wicker man comes to mind. In the movie, a detective goes around an odd island with people practicing a cult like religion to find a lost little girl that no one will admit to knowing existed. Along the way he finds clues to prove that they had known her and that she most likely was part of a sacrifice. But, at the end, it was all a trick to bring him to the island and keep him preoccupied with fake clues so that he wouldn't realize the fact that HE was the sacrifice. Just a thought.

Before people begin to bash this...s/he is referring to the original...I haven't seen the new one, but I understand it's a diffrent story line...but the original was VERY much along these lines. Pagan community off on a British island. The detective had to fly over there...creepy movie.

Daniel = Wickerman ? Twisted Evil
Fireflock
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 1:05 am    Post subject: Re: I loved Daniel's last vid! Reply with quote

actorderick wrote:
I thought his last vid was awesome!

Unlike some of his vids, which aren't very eventful, this one was awesome.

I loved the twist at the end with thje pictures of him. It's like they knew he was going to come. Very cool.

I can't wait for Bree's response to his vid!!!

This was one of the better episodes. I wasn't expecting the last part. Most LG15 episodes leave us hanging. Something interesting happened for once! Razz
PyroFan
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

actorderick wrote:

he will get caught. the police will watch his videos. bree's dad will find out why daniel got introuble. the dad will find out about bree's videos. she will get in big trouble.

lol sounds like Degrassi.
Cabby
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DANIEL! why are you so upset you are being stalked.... you just broke in to a stranger's house! Being stalked is the least of your worries now... Are there no police in Azusa?
anyway.
nancymakuhari
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cabby wrote:
DANIEL! why are you so upset you are being stalked.... you just broke in to a stranger's house! Being stalked is the least of your worries now... Are there no police in Azusa?
anyway.

It did seem a bit hypocritical.
CrazyNic
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

May he feels that its one thing to "follow" people it's a whole diffrent thing for someone to "stalk" him.

I was rather surprised that there was only one folder of him spying on them. You'd think they were onto him before this.
Sfonzarelli
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CrazyNic wrote:
May he feels that its one thing to "follow" people it's a whole diffrent thing for someone to "stalk" him.

I was rather surprised that there was only one folder of him spying on them. You'd think they were onto him before this.

Remember, that was only the 10-12-06 video. I'm sure Bree informed Lucy that he was following her long before that. I honestly don't see why he's so freaked out. He knows his videos are public on the Internet to everyone, and he knows Bree has seen at least one of his videos in which he's stalking her. Does he just assume she's not watching the rest?

-.-. ..-. ..- -.- / ..- -.-- ---
cristina618
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

actorderick wrote:

LOL... wait... i'm confused.. i hope you're joking and don't still think this is REAL...
SuperRad
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sfonzarelli wrote:
CrazyNic wrote:

Remember, that was only the 10-12-06 video. I'm sure Bree informed Lucy that he was following her long before that. I honestly don't see why he's so freaked out. He knows his videos are public on the Internet to everyone, and he knows Bree has seen at least one of his videos in which he's stalking her. Does he just assume she's not watching the rest?
Daniel is nice, but he never seemed too intelligent to me. I mean, he thought he could follow in her in the car right behind her all the way to the ceremony and was still surprised when he found out they noticed him.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: