Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0073 Exploring The Motel (11/14/06)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
generalization
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

creativebarbie wrote:

Very fun movie. people younger then me ( i'm not that old) have no idea what it is though when i quote it.

"counting cards with charlie babit, counting cards with charlie babit"

i don't know if i could getbored enough to read the phone book... instructions on things are much more intresting.. and have more of a point.

I'm 22... But the fact that I haven't seen it doesn't mean much as until recently, almost anything you could mention I hadn't seen.

I read instructions on things as well. Some people keep books or magazines in bathrooms. Well I just read the bottles and whatnot.

But yeah... it's standard procedure for me while the other people are trying to figure out what to do I just grab the phonebook and start flipping through. I don't read it front to back. Laughing
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
DontHaveAClue
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey no kidding!

On the left hand side (the other left you moron!): Bree back then.
On the right hand side: Bree now.

Shocked

She looks like the same person but several years older!
(I think the older Bree looks more beautiful than the younger Bree though.)
PushedButton
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DontHaveAClue wrote:
Hey no kidding!

On the left hand side (the other left you moron!): Bree back then.
On the right hand side: Bree now.

Shocked

She looks like the same person but several years older!
(I think the older Bree looks more beautiful than the younger Bree though.)

Perhaps she's trying to look older so no one at the motel says...

'Hey Wait a minute... an 18 year old guy and an 16 year old girl sharing a motel room and paying cash?'
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

About the hat...maybe she grabbed it in case she needed to go incognito.
DontHaveAClue
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PushedButton wrote:

Perhaps she's trying to look older so no one at the motel says...

'Hey Wait a minute... an 18 year old guy and an 16 year old girl sharing a motel room and paying cash?'

Yep! Even in California that would be bad.
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unless it's prom night...
DontHaveAClue
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kasdeja wrote:

No Kasdeja, the reason why they used it in the video is to make her little search look like a "proving science wrong" video. Now...if you're looking for why the character Bree would escape from home with her australian hat...I have no idea! Wink
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DontHaveAClue wrote:
Kasdeja wrote:

No Kasdeja, the reason why they used it in the video is to make her little search look like a "proving science wrong" video. Now...if you're looking for why the character Bree would escape from home with her australian hat...I have no idea! Wink

blank stare
DontHaveAClue
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kasdeja wrote:

blank stare

Laughing

edit: I don't know. Today, I'm feeling....playful.
DontHaveAClue
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But you know, Bree's weird anyway. So, there's nothing she could do that would really surprise me. Except maybe if she answers to Gemma about P. Monkey: "Oh yes, I know, and so is Thor!" (Note to BK: I left Owen out of this story, because no one knows what's going on when he hides in his shell. However, Owen might be a modern Diogenes and his shell the animal version of the famous tub.)
Wisi Girl
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love how everyone is trying to figure out how Gemma and Bree can communicate through code in their videos because Bree made a statement about cockroaches to tell Gemma that P. Monkey isn't bugged by The Order! Wow. Does this sound ridiculous to anyone else? First of all, since when was it fact that P. Monkey is bugged? Isn't that just another idea floating around? So, why jump to conclusions about Gemma and Bree having this code between them? This is how Thelema got out of control. It was a little idea that just grew and every tiny thing in the videos were somehow confirmation of it. "Trifles light as air are to the jealous confirmations strong as proof of holy writ." There is some Shakespeare for you all to ponder over. (Erm, but I know nobody is jealous here....Just desperate to find some clues.)
DontHaveAClue
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wisi Girl wrote:
I love how everyone is trying to figure out how Gemma and Bree can communicate through code in their videos because Bree made a statement about cockroaches to tell Gemma that P. Monkey isn't bugged by The Order! Wow. Does this sound ridiculous to anyone else? First of all, since when was it fact that P. Monkey is bugged? Isn't that just another idea floating around? So, why jump to conclusions about Gemma and Bree having this code between them? This is how Thelema got out of control. It was a little idea that just grew and every tiny thing in the videos were somehow confirmation of it. "Trifles light as air are to the jealous confirmations strong as proof of holy writ." There is some Shakespeare for you all to ponder over. (Erm, but I know nobody is jealous here....Just desperate to find some clues.)

From what I have been told, you have been suspiciously absent, so.... I'll make it clear for you: the conclusion of the new vid by Gemma is: "KEEP OVERANALYZING THE VIDS OR YOU WILL MISS SOMETHING".
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wisi Girl wrote:

So I guess you failed to notice when the discussions took place and that theory came about? Because...that's what it sounds likeyou are insulting everyone for...again...oh smart one.
thinkitthrough
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kasdeja wrote:
Wisi Girl wrote:

So I guess you failed to notice when the discussions took place and that theory came about? Because...that's what it sounds likeyou are insulting everyone for...again...oh smart one.

OH! SNAP! Shocked
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not always like that, but sometimes the "I'm smart, you are stupid, I'm better than all of you" comments just get on the last nerve. Rolling Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 8 of 9

Jump to: