Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0088 "Daniel Is Right" [12/1/06]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic :: View next topic  
LadyBugGirl
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

spyingshea wrote:
Did anyone here the HEARTBEAT in the audio when Gemma was sitting on the bed.. She says ’so anyway bree” around that time. Check it out let me know what you think.

I heard that but at first I thought it was part of the song still playing low. I actually went back twice to listen again. I couldn't figure out what it was (I have a subwoofer hooked up so it was easy to hear it)

I think they shouldn't listen to Gemma...
sidestep
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder if we can get calphillips to drive by Bree's house and check if the mail is overflowing and the grass is cut? It's not going to be too believable if all the house keepers have been gone for three weeks and the yard, water, power, and bills are all in working order... Unless, of course The Order takes care of that just to eliminate anything out the ordinary.. Hmm.
aideen
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Her voice sounds like she's been crying or yelling, but more crying, recently. It's that croaky sort of sound. And her eyes are bluer and slightly pink, as if she has been crying
Macabea13
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I was looking at the transcript for this video on LGPedia, I noticed that in the You Tube Tags listed it seems to say Trust Jonas. I know they are talking about trust etc.. So it could be coincidence. I kind of got the feeling that they weren't hiding messages in the tags anymore, but I did find this interesting, since she could have tagged it don't trust Jonas..I think that it is possible that having both words right next to each other may be hiding a message from Gemma to Bree.....

Goes along with the theories that Gemma is being pushed to try and manipulate Bree, and is trying to secretly help her....

Just a thought!
LadyBugGirl
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

omegawoman wrote:
ViolinAddict wrote:
My opinion... if it matters: I think Gemma is seriously up to no good. Personally, I think Daniel is on the good side, but was swayed somewhere by threats. I believe that maybe Gemma's videos were made to instruct Daniel while he was on the road with Bree. But NOW Jonas has come into play (maybe on the good side of things or a DIFFERENT bad side... is there more than one side to the order?), and Gemma is making sure that Daniel doesn't start paying attention to him.

I don't know... if there's no rhyme or reason to all of these new characters I will be seriously disapointed. The creators better know what theya re doing with all of these folks. And it will hopefully be clear soon...

This is very interesting. Is there more than one side to the Order?

I think this could be a possiblity. Remember when Bree said her parents weren't in the Order of Dendrah? Maybe her parents were members of the "good side" and the others like Lucy who wanted Bree for the ceremony are on the "bad side". It would explain why Bree or her parents don't know what goes on in the ceremony.

It may also explain Bree's attitude. She may not be as concerned about her parent's whereabouts because the majority of what she saw growing up was the "good side."

Good points! I was actually thinking about this too. That's why I'm starting to think that they shouldn't trust anyone!!
arammat
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maccaboy17 wrote:
silvermoon wrote:
My question would be: How does an organization that crosses international lines, have a significant number of police (and assumably local government officials and the FBI, or Bree could have gone to any of them for help) on their payroll, and are on a big enough scale to actually employ it's cult memebers actually stay secret?

Has anyone tried looking up "The Order" in the phone book?

Shocked Wink Very Happy

because they dont have any celebrities

i mean who had head of sciotology before tom cruise

Gee, I thought everyone had heard of Scientology long before Tom Cruise. The religion that isn't a religion, but rather a bet made by a science fiction writer. It's pretty famous, particularly in terms of its less than stellar beginnings. But L. Ron Hubbard was right!
arammat
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

silvermoon wrote:
You know, I get that they can't go to the police, cuz it would ruin the story line, but...wouldn't there be enough non-order members of any organization that would be able to protect her? It's not like this is a situation where they have a hit out on them. The order obviously needs her alive at least until the ceremony.

Why not expose the cult to the world, therefore elminating their threat to her?

Suppose they did go to the police? One of two scenarios occur to me. The first is Bree tells the police. "My family was in a religious cult all my life and I was chosen to be in this ceremony that was a really big deal. At first I was really excited, but then I changed my mind because I didn't really know anything about the ceremony, so my parents said I didn't have to be in it. So then the cult kidnapped my parents." And somewhere during the telling of that story, they would haul her off to the county psych ward for observation.

Or assuming that they believed Bree and Daniel, and started looking for clues and to find her parents. They've been gone for three weeks. They could be anywhere in the world, or dead, by now. Tracking them down might be possible, or they might never find them. And how does that really help Bree in the meantime? She's still being watched, still has no money, no parents, and feels threatened by the community.

I can see arguments for going back home. At least they would have a place to stay, although I'm sure that whoever was following them would easily find them there. But I'm not sure going to the police will really do them any good.
house
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

canadas_baby wrote:
Really, I don't know what to think. I don't like the idea of Bree running to Jonas, there's definitely something fishy going on there (Hey, trust me! Look, I goof arond and have this huge house all to myself, and I'm supposedly attractive! Come stay with me!), but yet going home doesn't really seem safe either. While people may think that her house is no longer being watched, with three weeks access to it, just imagine what they did. They could have bugs everywhere, and if they've got her parents, there's a good chance they have keys to the house, and as soon as Bree thinks she's safe, they come barging in with no trouble at all.

If Jonas is so rich, there ARE other alternatives that Bree and Daniel might suggest to Jonas. How about Jonas giving Bree some much needed cash? How about Jonas saying, "Hey Bree...I know you're hard up for cash, so you name the time, place, and circumstance, and I'll leave you some fat Benjamins in an envelope."

ETA: The drop off point could be one of Daniel's friends, who might then take it to Bree and Daniel. It doesn't have to be a Jonas-to-Bree hand off. This sort of handoff would prevent the order from snatching Bree/Daniel at the drop off point.
nobackspacebutton
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just reread something from the chat the other week.

gemmers19: I agree with pinkhoody! YOu can only trust daniel. Don't even trust me if you don't want. trust him

Interesting how she says not to even trust her.

BA Tells Lies.

Some things are secret for a reason.
There are people whose lives are dedicated to keeping them that way.
GoodGollyItsHolly
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shes trying to make bree trust her by saying you dont have to trust me..
aideen
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think she is trying to warn Bree that everything she says might not be her real opinion. The way she said she felt a bit stupid over the whole being followed thing reminded me completely of Bree lying about how great the ceremony was, when nothing actually happened. I think the Order has Gemma and is dictating what she should say. Now she's trying to get across to Bree that something's up. I mean, the pacing? her comletely different appearance. If Bree doesn't think its suss, then she needs to talk to some real people
breewithcrackers
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yoruba wrote:
GoodGollyItsHolly wrote:
Its an IKEA picture, everything in her room is IKEA.. Imthinking no signifigance...

a little off topic.. what's that white square thingy? ive always wondered

what about the ocean and rocks in Tachyon's vids? looks similar enough...
nobackspacebutton
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

aideen wrote:
I think she is trying to warn Bree that everything she says might not be her real opinion. The way she said she felt a bit stupid over the whole being followed thing reminded me completely of Bree lying about how great the ceremony was, when nothing actually happened.

Yeah, I definately think Gemma has more to say than what she is telling us.

BA Tells Lies.

Some things are secret for a reason.
There are people whose lives are dedicated to keeping them that way.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8

Jump to: