Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[LIST] 12-3 Correspondence List
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ladron121
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If the list is of people who were "on their radar", its probably means on The Order's radar, not OpAphid. I can't recall exactly when, but we did recieve confirmation early in the game that the person we know as OpAphid is not the head honcho. She has rank, but also has superiors. That could be why she is on the list, the list was compiled by her superiors not Oppy Smile
Nieriel.Manwathiel
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ladron121 wrote:
If the list is of people who were "on their radar", its probably means on The Order's radar, not OpAphid. I can't recall exactly when, but we did recieve confirmation early in the game that the person we know as OpAphid is not the head honcho. She has rank, but also has superiors. That could be why she is on the list, the list was compiled by her superiors not Oppy Smile

makes sense, but that's a wee bit of a strech; like having bush say "ok, we found this list, and my name's on it, too". (though it's contrary to popular belief Wink) bush doesn't run the country all by his lonesome, but is sorta the government embodied; does the entire congress give state of the union adresses? it's easier to have one person as the "figurehead" rather than incorporate EVERYONE who has some level of power.

all to say, i still don't think her name being on the list makes all that much sense.
Ziola
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I posted this in the email thread, but I thought I should place it here as well. I asked Op if this was her list or Tach's when it first came out...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> OpAphid: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8

Jump to: