Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0105 "Christmas Surprise" [12/25/06]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nahash wrote:
Killthesmiley wrote:
no love triangle.
it's pretty obvious to me that ree is soooo uninterested by jonas.
like he's a good compainion. and that is it.

danielbeast all the way!

it was sooo sweet between them. it made me happy.

happyness and joyness

agreed. she never paid jonas any interest whatsoever. Though he tries hard.
Go DB!

Jonas does try hard doesn't he??/ And it makes me feel bad for him....but at least we know its team Beast.

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
thejyav
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killthesmiley wrote:
Nahash wrote:
Killthesmiley wrote:
no love triangle.

danielbeast all the way!

happyness and joyness

Go DB!

Jonas does try hard doesn't he??/ And it makes me feel bad for him....but at least we know its team Beast.

This brings up the question I was talking about. If she is not intrested in Jonas but he is trying then what will be his purpose? Will jelousy turn him bad? Also Jonas was all for Daniel coming out there too. I'm just not seeing at this point what real purpose he has at this point in time if a love triangle does not develop.
solrac_krad
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really prefer Jonas, dunno why, is is kinda hot/cute Razz
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
kageyuki
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I prefer... cheese... wait.. did I say that out loud? (Sorry.. off topic)

I don't really see what the big deal is with who Bree might choose. Yeah it'd probably be nice to throw a love triangle into the mix. It'd definitely complicate things. But I don't think that Bree or Daniel want any extra trouble (than what they may think is on the way) to be hindering them. I think Jonas also feels this way, to a point.

In all, I don't think I'd want to see any relationships develop too far in this series. Unless it were me and Bree. Razz (Dang! I keep saying too much, today. Laughing)
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thejyav wrote:
Killthesmiley wrote:
Nahash wrote:
Killthesmiley wrote:
no love triangle.

danielbeast all the way!

happyness and joyness

Go DB!

This brings up the question I was talking about. If she is not intrested in Jonas but he is trying then what will be his purpose? Will jelousy turn him bad? Also Jonas was all for Daniel coming out there too. I'm just not seeing at this point what real purpose he has at this point in time if a love triangle does not develop.

i think his main purpose is to
1) crush on bree
and
2) be moral support for both Bree and Daniel.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
bethy
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is the October 2002 issue of National Geographic, folks.

Here's the link to the issue overview/index:

http://magma.nationalgeographic.com/ngm/0210/index.html?fs=www7.nationalgeographic.com
pimp monkette
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with killthesmiley. I doubt that Bree's gonna fall for Jonas, though. She doesn't seem that interested in him. Like every time he tries to be adorable and/or funny she doesn't really get into it.
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

enough with trying to find clues in the national geogrphics...
it ain't going to happen. They were just Nation Geographics left over in jonas's library probably that he though bree would like because there were topics in the magazines that she has discussed bfore.

Plus we need a new PROVING SCIENCE WROOOONNNGGGGGG video soon...it's getting so deep lately...
we need some funness.

Ruberic
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with Kill...looking in the National Geographic for clues is a bit too much. If anything, we should pay attention to the fact that it was an issue on Egypt more than anything else. If there is something in the magazine of interest, the Creators will give it to us cryptically in a "Proving Science Wrong" episode.

Also...don't see the love triangle. Bree was WAY too giddy at seeing the Beast...there was no crush on Jonas.

If anything, I see Jonas being a savior piece...maybe even having to bite it in the end for his new friends...

I admitt, I was and still remain suspiscious of Jonas (he most likely is an operative of the Order, like Gemma); however, if he IS a goody, he will be biting it eventually.

Just my thoughts.

-Ruberic
livelongandprosper77
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Ruberic wrote:

If anything, I see Jonas being a savior piece...maybe even having to bite it in the end for his new friends...

That is a very interesting idea i do not think i have seen anyone think of that... makes me think of a "Tale of Two Cities" where Charles Darny's friend Sydney takes the place of Charles at the guillotine for the sake of his innocence and for Lucie his wife whom Sydney also loves. Great thought Ruberic

Lonelygirl15: "Time for another episode of p-r-o-v-i-n-g s-c-i-e-n-c-e wronngggg!" Smile

Capt. Picard: "Tea Earl Grey, hot"
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think jonas and daniel are becoming friends.
maybe he'll just be a male buddy for him..
i agree, bree is not interested in jonas. but maybe if she really did steal jonas' stuff daniel will defend jonas and they'll have another dumb fight.
aideen
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, Dan needs some male bonding throughout all the drama Razz

And, hello, Death on the Nile! (Egyptian reference)

Someone that has something to do with Egypt will DIE Surprised

"Hi! We're here to take you to Six Flags, little girl. But first we wanna tie you up".
~Jonas [My Lover]

I like funfunfun Wink
nobackspacebutton
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe the National Geographic just talks about the Order of DeNDERah! O.O!!

Bree looked nervous when she got it..maybe Jonas giving her this was his way of trying to get her to study, like her parents made her. I think Jonas is on the other side of the team still.

BA Tells Lies.

Some things are secret for a reason.
There are people whose lives are dedicated to keeping them that way.
lonelyelendi
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nobackspacebutton wrote:
Maybe the National Geographic just talks about the Order of DeNDERah! O.O!!

Bree looked nervous when she got it..maybe Jonas giving her this was his way of trying to get her to study, like her parents made her. I think Jonas is on the other side of the team still.

Maybe!
<marlasinger> i'll rape you!
<marlasinger> i mean
<marlasinger> damnit marla be smooth
livelongandprosper77
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright let me see if i can kinda of put into words what the article on Egypt "Death on the Nile" is about. Although i am not sure that the Creators really meant anything through this edition shown, here it goes anyway:

The cover of the National Geographic is an image that was smashed by looters of a man named Maya, the overseer of King Tutankhamun's treasury, he glows in his newly restored tomb as if gilded by the sun, as symbol of rebirth. Which i guess they thought this was a nice image to use but is not part of the main article.

Okay supposedly there is a tomb of Idut who was a princess and her father was King Teti. The tomb that was discovered as hers in the 1920's supposedly showed evidence that it had been destined as someone elses. Naguib Kanawati a professor of Egyptology at Macquarie University in Sydney, Austrailia noticed, recently, that it appeared to be a tomb of a man due to a slight figure being able to be seen behind a picture of Idut. Plus the fact that a man's kilt and other likenesses had apparently been chiseled away.

The name of this man was Ihy who was a vizier, or prime minister, of King Unas. King Unas was the father-in-law of Teti because Teti apparently married one of his daughters who is unknown and had Idut. After King Unas died, Teti was said to have taken the throne by force and Ihy evidently opposed this due to his loyalties still lying with the recently dead King. Ihy was unsucessful in stopping Teti from coming into power so as punishment for all eternity, Teti gave his daughter Idut, Ihy's tomb. This is one of the worst things you could do to someone is to screw up their afterlife which is all focused in a unique tomb that the Egyptian's prepared for themselves. Teti had all evidence of Ihy's tomb chiseled away the best that could be done to erase the memory of Ihy.

Next, Saqquara is mentioned as a major burial site which spans 3,000 years and 31 dynasties of the ancient Egyptian civilization. It is a site which is part of a long chain of burial sites that start with Abu Rawash in the north and continue on through Giza, Abusir, Saqquara, Dahshur, and Maidum.

Now at Saqquare, Kanawati discovered two queens Iput and Khuit and are mentioned as being married to King Teti. It goes on to talk about who is said to have been the first main wife of Teti and it appears that Khuit was over Iput. Khuit had a son and next in line to the throne named Tetiankh-Kem and Iput had a son named Pepi
. You could say that what goes around comes around because Teti is then said to have been killed with his first wife's son Tetiankh-Kem. This allowed the second wife Iput's son Pepi to ascend the throne in another elaborate conspiracy.

Egyptians loved conspiracies what can ya say? lol

Okay i found this interesting and made me think of Bree in a way due to her importance to the Order. Pepi I, had three wives and one of which was named Ankhesenpepi II. She was said to be the most important woman of her time. She held one of the most powerful positions of a woman through acting as regent for her son who was only six years old and not ready for full control of the throne. Apparently she was so important that as somewhat of a Queen she was the first female to be buried with a sacred text reserved only for Kings. This text was the strongest magical spell a king could use in the afterlife.

As far as the afterlife, to give an idea of what Egyptians believed here ya go:

1) First is Death:
Hieroglyph translation: Raise yourself. You have not died. Your life force will dwell with you forever.

Life everlasting begins with a journey from the tomb through the underwolrd. the ka, or life force is depicted as glowing orbs, which leaves the body first, followed after burial by the ba, or soul. The falcon-headed god Horus leads the ba through doorways of fire and cobras into the hall of judgement.

2) Judgement:
Hieroglyph translation: Oh my heart that i have had when on Earth, don't stand up against me as a witness, don't make a case against me beside the great god.

The jackal-headed god Anubis weighs the deceased's heart, site of the conscience, agaisnt the feather of matt, or things that should be. Osirus, king of the underworld, and ohter gods watch as judges. If the heart is too heavy or too light, a monster that is part lion, part crocodile, and part hippopotamus devours it, dooming the deceased to a perpetual coma.

3) Eternity:
Hieroglyph translation: I have come forth in this day-time in my true form as a living spirit. the place of my heart's desire is among the living in htis land forever.

If the heart balances, the winged ba, soul and the ka, life force (body) reunite to form an akh, or spirit, which emerges in the bright realm ruled by crowned Osiris. The akh can now reenter the living world and enjoy its pleasures, including his wife's love and the attention of his servants. The utopian life portrayed on the tomb walls is now his for eternity.

Finally, there is another mention of a man named Hezi who was a vizier to King Teti who also had his tomb replaced as punishment. Further information about new diggs and discoveries near Egypt were also given.

Whew... Shocked okay i know this was a lot of info to read and if anyone has read it all congrats! but yeah no mention of Denderah but it was an interesting read to be sure. Hope this contributes a little hahha. Enjoy! Very Happy

Lonelygirl15: "Time for another episode of p-r-o-v-i-n-g s-c-i-e-n-c-e wronngggg!" Smile

Capt. Picard: "Tea Earl Grey, hot"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 8 of 9

Jump to: