Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Taylor - First Video (ya I know lame title) 4/15/2007
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
islandlove
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jules must know about them, the videos were replies to bree's
Sappho
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Languorous Lass wrote:

I get a total Baby Dyke vibe from her. She says her priorities are Sam, soccer, and (I think) school, with god and country and all that stuff way below. Sounds exactly like me when I was about 13 (except for the soccer part) -- totally crushed out on another girl. Except that I knew perfectly well what I was feeling and was terrified by it. This Taylor sounds like she may not know what she's feeling just yet.

IOW, Taylor is somebody whom I (or my inner adolescent) can identify with, a whole lot more than I ever could with Bree.

EDITED TO ADD: And maybe that's why some of you straight girls are so turned off by Taylor -- because you're subconsciously picking up a dyke vibe from her too. I wonder what Misty thinks of her.

I thought the same thing, LL. She looked like someone I would have had a crush on at 13. I felt sorry for her being stuck in that awful fuschia/magenta room and wearing makeup. Totally unnatural on her! If Taylor's the new girl, they have to get her out of that room before I get sick looking at it and drop out.

Please, someone, kidnap this girl!
Aithne

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing
silvermoon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

islandlove wrote:
Jules must know about them, the videos were replies to bree's

Taylor's video was in reply to Bree, but not Jules'. I messaged back and forth with Jules, and she's never watched any lonelygirl videos. Or course I quickly suggested that she do so! I'm sure many other people have contacted her by now with a lot of info and suggestions, as well.

tenshiakui wrote:
voyboy wrote:
I haven't seen this mentioned anywhere, so if I am repeating what has already been said, sorry in advance.

Taylor cant be the new girl. She has been following the LG15 vids and story. She knows all about the Order and the Ceremony etc...

Very valid point!

Unless, as someone else mentioned, she's not the "new girl" but her friend Sam is. But either way. Very valid point! Smile

Or perhaps the newest "find" is someone that the Order just found. Maybe she wasn't raised as a member of the Hymn of One. Her parents might have escaped the Order or something.

The fact that she already knows the videos would make it a little stupid at this point if she were the new girl, though, that's completely true. How much coincidance can one series have? We already have the strange connection between random viewer Jonas and the Order.

Unless we assume that the entire world (except viewers that haven't gone over to the Order side, lol) is somehow connected to the Order, lol!
llama_burger
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sadly, i think she has to be canon... everything's there, down to the room furnished out of ikea (or similar). seriously, what soccer-playing 14 year old has a room that tidy? and wears makeup? she's definitely scripted, and it's too big a coincidence if she's not canon.

she's more likely than jules i thought, just cuz the look is so much more the same, plus jules' makeup was overdone, which bree's never was. it's only nikki B and bree's vid that's making me consider jules... if she's not, poor girl, getting all this attention and criticism. but then, i thought she was pretty scripted too... video challenge methinks.

that pony girl i thought was video challenge thingy too.

so my conclusion? we've got to put up with this soccerstar girl. just wish she wasn't so phony.

anyway it's half past 2 in the morning, my broadband's been down all day so i just got the last 2 videos and all this new girl stuff and i gotta stop rambling!
silvermoon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Didn't Jules' video come out before the video challenge was issued?
Libra
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

silvermoon wrote:
Didn't Jules' video come out before the video challenge was issued?

Yes. Her first videos were posted before last weekend.
Languorous Lass
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The video challenge was not creator-generated. It was a fan idea that sprang from the theories being tossed about on the board about why so many potential "New Girls" -- including Jules -- were suddenly springing up.
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just commenting on the room tidyness....Uh...my room was ALWAYS tidy as a teenager?

O.k...backing away now.

You cannot make another post so soon after your last; please try again in a short while.
Bagged, tagged, sold to the butcher at the store.
nowherepixie
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kasdeja wrote:
Just commenting on the room tidyness....Uh...my room was ALWAYS tidy as a teenager?

O.k...backing away now.

Well you were very good then Smile

Mine was awful...
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
chershaytoute

Location: Oregon with an ocean view...across the neighbors' cow pasture, wow!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uhhhh... My room was absolutely always that tidy, Kas. But my mother was a bit...odd. Among other things, I was required to fold dirty clothes to put them into the hamper.

Maybe I'm an Order baby? Just a really, really WAY-past Ceremony one?

WWggD - let's make the Breeniverse a better place to live...

Thanks to giddeanx for the coolest personal glue stick ever!
nowherepixie
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chershaytoute wrote:
Uhhhh... My room was absolutely always that tidy, Kas. But my mother was a bit...odd. Among other things, I was required to fold dirty clothes to put them into the hamper.

Maybe I'm an Order baby? Just a really, really WAY-past Ceremony one?

Maybe you are! Shocked

But that video with Daniel's room in seems too tidy too. I've never seen a teenage boy's room that tidy! But of course that might just be my mates!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Languorous Lass
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just to get on my gender soapbox for a minute . . .

When I was a teenage girl, my room was a disaster area. (Still is, come to think of it.)

My brother is 18 months younger, and his room was always spotless. Now that we're both adults, his apartment is spotless. (And yes, for those of you who believe stereotypes about sexual orientation, he is straight.)
nowherepixie
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Languorous Lass wrote:
Just to get on my gender soapbox for a minute . . .

When I was a teenage girl, my room was a disaster area. (Still is, come to think of it.)

My brother is 18 months younger, and his room was always spotless. Now that we're both adults, his apartment is spotless. (And yes, for those of you who believe stereotypes about sexual orientation, he is straight.)

Haha well yep. I was just speaking from experience there. And to be honest my mates are all in their 20s now and their house is still a tip.

I found a pizza under their sofa the other day...
Languorous Lass
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nowherepixie wrote:
I found a pizza under their sofa the other day...

How old was it? And did they know it was there?

Reminds me of a classic scene from the old "The Odd Couple" U.S. TV show, about two guys who shared an apartment. One was a slob and the other was obsessively neat.

The slob, Oscar, had some friends over to play poker. I think he invited them to go rummage in the fridge for food.

One of the pals found a sandwich and pulled up the top slice of bread. "What's in this sandwich? It's green."

Oscar came over and inspected the sandwich contents. "Well, it's either very new cheese, or very old meat."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Taylor & Sarah All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 8 of 9

Jump to: