Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0121 - "Foosball Battle" [01/24/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic :: View next topic  
itsreallyreal
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nakita wrote:

Whatever. Jonas is a hot, rich, vampire hunter.
And he lives in a mansion with surprisingly little furniture.

Update...

THIS is my new Sig... lmfai Laughing
aquanetnightmare
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nakita wrote:
sweetie55 wrote:
I'm thinking Jonas isn't as rich as he says. I mean to a guy his age, a two story house would count as a mansion. Most people who live on their own at his age would be living in a studio apt or in a crappy house with roomies. Hell, he has a better house than I do. Neutral

But he's living in his parent's house, which implied that he lived there with them before they were gone... and he doesn't work, yet the electricity stays on, so I believe him when he says he's rich... I don't know, I live in a two storey house with my parents and my sister right now, and if they all left, I wouldn't start calling it a mansion. Rolling Eyes

Maybe his parents moved there and have only lived there a little while, or he lived somewhere crappy and then moved there once they were gone or something

That made, like nooooo sense lol
4a 6f 6e 61 73 20 63 61 6e 20 62 65 20 4d 59 20 42 72 75 63 65 20 57 61 79 6e 65
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Kanazaka
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, yeah, so if Jonas can jokingly sing a song about kidnapping Bree and Daniel because he's secretly working for the Order, then perhaps he's not. Thanks for the reassurance, Jonas Razz . And he seems genuinely concerned for the girls who have to take part in the Order's ceremony, which is nice. But then again, in this video, he again inquires into Daniel's feelings about Bree. Why does he care? Does anyone have any theories on this? I think he either wants Bree and Daniel to hook up because he's secretly working against the Order, or he wants to catch Daniel and Bree in the act so he can stop them when they're in the middle of it. If the former, then perhaps Bree's purity is still important to the Order. If the latter, same deal, but in the first case Jonas wants Bree to become impure and in the second case he wants her to remain pure. What do you think? I also think that Jonas is so interested in the Order because he wants to know how much Daniel and Bree know. Either he doesn't want them to know too much (and thus be a threat to him and his plans), or he wants to know if they know something that he doesn't, so he can use that information in his secret fight against the Order. And if that's the case, then perhaps he knows Tachyon. We'll see.
chevyfudd
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know it was the sun, but after watching all the videos again, it is kinda odd how this video starts out looking bright like an OpAphid video.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Page 10 of 10

Jump to: