Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

(WOW)- "Life for Life" [06/15/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
HenrySugar
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh wow, did I really just help figure one of these puzzle things out? lol.
I think this is my first.

I do live a few miles outside of Savannah. Though I'd rather have more details about this before I make the drive. I guess I'd also need to borrow a camera and learn how to upload videos since that's probably a requirement for retrieving these things.

I'm not so sure I'd want to drive back with some barking wet thing that balances balls on it's nose either.

If it's the singer, I'm guessing he's already been found by now.
deagol
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I bet he left it here:
http://www.ourcoast.com/savannahcityguide/visiting/tours/savannah/troup.shtml

Quote:
The astronomical centerpiece and the square are named for Georgia governor ( 1823-1827) George Michael Troup. In the center, poised on six turtles, is an armillary sphere, an "astronomical model with solid rings, all circles of a single sphere, used to display relationships among the principal celestial circles."

This is featured in his first video, "Astronomy," with the caption "but I'm afraid it's turtles all the way down."
sparkybennett
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 4:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wish I was there, I LOVE Savannah.
So beautiful, so much history and drama, so many unique characters...but alas I am not there.

Sean needs some help with that wierd tag
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=194012958&blogID=277160610&MyToken=506ee7c3-8284-4341-94db-6fc7a7573603

here is his message :
A Puzzling Dilemma
Category: Blogging

I got a weird email the other day from someone calling him/herself 'dpthrt1596.'

It contained a word: tslmonrudmr. Not really a word, but a seemingly random arrangement of letters, right?

Anyway, this person said the 'key' was in my last blog and that I could find the answer in my own writing.

Answer to what? I ask. What could this person possibly know that is worth the effort to inflict headaches on this poor old brain of mine?

Why do people always have to be so mysterious? Just give it to me straight, I can take it.

I know, I know. What a thing for me to say...but I only do what I have to do because I have to do it.

For one thing, I'm terribly paranoid. Which is why this email worries me as it does.

I tried throwing that 'word' into my tagline to see if anyone found it familiar, but so far, these folks are just as stumped as I am.

As much as I love a good brain freeze, I don't really have time to think about it right now. If anybody cares to make sense of it all feel free to drop me a line.

Thanks ~ Sean

here is his last blog, that weird latin thingy, Canicula being the brightest star:
Canicula
Category: Blogging

Cum vero in vastos surget Nemeaeus hiatus,
exoritur candens latratque Canicula flammas
et ra-it igne suo gemin-tque incendi- solis.
qua su-dente f-cem terris radiosque vomente
divinat cineres or-es f-tumque supremum
sortitur, l-nguetque suis Neptunus in undis,
et viridis nemori sanguis decedit et her-is.
cuncta peregrinos or-es animalia quaerunt
atque eget alterius mundus; natura suismet
aegrotat mor-is nimios obsess- per -estus
inque rogo vivit: t-ntus per sider- fervor
funditur atque uno cessant in lumine cuncta.
haec u-i se ponto per prim-s extulit or-s,
nascentem quam nec pelagi restinxerit unda,
effrenos animos violentaque pectora finget
irarumque da-it fluctus odiumque metumque
totius vulgi. pr-ecurrunt verb- loquentis,
ante os est animus nec magnis concita causis
corda micant et lingua ra-it l-tratque loquendo,
morsi-us et crebris dentes in voce relinquit.
-rdescit vino vitium, viresque ministrat
B-cchus et in fl-mmam saevas exsuscitat iras.
nec silvas rupesque timent vastosque leones
aut spumantis apri dentes atque arma ferarum,
effunduntque suas concesso in corpore flammas.
ne talis mirere artes su- sidere t-li,
cernis ut ipsum eti-m sidus venetur in astris;
praegressum quaerit Leporem comprendere cursu.

11:37 AM - 0 Comments - 0 Kudos - Add Comment

sparkybennett
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HenrySugar wrote:
Oh wow, did I really just help figure one of these puzzle things out? lol.
I think this is my first..

now you should be hooked! Smile

HenrySugar wrote:
I do live a few miles outside of Savannah...

LUCKY!

HenrySugar wrote:
Though I'd rather have more details about this before I make the drive. I guess I'd also need to borrow a camera and learn how to upload videos since that's probably a requirement for retrieving these things...
maybe there are more details with this new puzzle Sean needs help with .tslmonrudmr.

I
HenrySugar wrote:
'm not so sure I'd want to drive back with some barking wet thing that balances balls on it's nose either.

aawww
it might be fun! Laughing

Ziola
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 4:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing
sparkybennett
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

so I thinnk turtle would have to be the key to solving tslmonrudmr
but I am not having any success

anyone else have any ideas?
HenrySugar
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sean updated his blog.

Sunday, June 17, 2007

I'm an idiot.

My last blog may have been slightly misinterpreted and that's my fault because my papa was right. I'm an idiot..

The 'key' isn't in my blog, it's in my video blog 'Green Goddess.'..

I'm sorry if I led anyone down the wrong trail...but you can rest assured that I'm probably lost on that very same trail.

Last night was quite a night.

I really should leave this bottle alone. It's beginning to affect me in unpleasent ways.

I feel a little better today. Coffee is a good thing.

If that is the case, we can leave turtles alone and look into that vert--vert--ver--That other word.
sparkybennett
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Henry!

And thank you Sean, sounds like he overindulged in the absinthe

so using the vertumnalia key we get youtubeuser!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpGaZrbiggs

another code to decipher...

the die is cast i see travels in your future oh agent les invisibles

dun dun dun Cool
deagol
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And the plot thickens (did you notice there's a response video?)...

I think we should start better organizing all this stuff. Here we have a little puzzle leading us to two new YT accounts, and 3 videos, even a plot recovery resolution, and a tie-in with old, forgotten characters and developements, and none of it is related to this thread "Life for Life." Also, I'm starting to think we're gonna need to grow this audience, we need more eyeballs, more footmen (Wink), more plot researchers, if this is going to start moving and twisting like an old mystery novel. That won't happen until we have it organized properly and a short quick summary is made that people can read up and decide if they want to jump in. I'm not too good with plot and research interpretation, but I'll offer to do some puzzle summaries. I would get to it right now but it's father's day and I'm not really here.

Have a nice father's day everyone.
chershaytoute

Location: Oregon with an ocean view...across the neighbors' cow pasture, wow!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just let me know if you need threads re-titled - a list of current titles/needed or suggested re-titles that would help y'all organize things, and I'll hop on it for you, okay? <smile>

WWggD - let's make the Breeniverse a better place to live...

Thanks to giddeanx for the coolest personal glue stick ever!
sparkybennett
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chershaytoute wrote:
Just let me know if you need threads re-titled - a list of current titles/needed or suggested re-titles that would help y'all organize things, and I'll hop on it for you, okay? <smile>

I am not sure what would be best Diane.

There are 2 threads in fan fic for Will o Wisp
Ab-OVO
and Life for Life

He has 5 videos on myspace total and now we are following Storm Genie and Vertumnalia on Youtube who are after him. I don't think it is related to the Breeniverse. So keep in depth discussion here??

I could do a summary kind of thread if people want , It is a great story!!
sparkybennett
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

deagol wrote:
And the plot thickens (did you notice there's a response video?)...

I think we should start better organizing all this stuff. Here we have a little puzzle leading us to two new YT accounts, and 3 videos, even a plot recovery resolution, and a tie-in with old, forgotten characters and developements, and none of it is related to this thread "Life for Life." Also, I'm starting to think we're gonna need to grow this audience, we need more eyeballs, more footmen (Wink), more plot researchers, if this is going to start moving and twisting like an old mystery novel. That won't happen until we have it organized properly and a short quick summary is made that people can read up and decide if they want to jump in. I'm not too good with plot and research interpretation, but I'll offer to do some puzzle summaries. I would get to it right now but it's father's day and I'm not really here.

Have a nice father's day everyone.

* belated reads Deagol's post*
Hope you had a great father's day~

I was just asking Diane, we should summarize , here or in in depth discussion ??
\
And I think this is a great story and we should spread the word, how does one do that here ?
Just start thread hijacking "hey have you seen Will O Wisp?" Laughing
chershaytoute

Location: Oregon with an ocean view...across the neighbors' cow pasture, wow!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I surely can't tell anyone to threadjack, cuz that would be wrong... <cough>

I would say a good summary in the In-Depth area would be great, including a list of threads within the summary, in the first post. I'd be happy to help maintain the list.

I'm wondering if it wouldn't be a good idea to re-title threads, too? This is something I can help with. I'm not sure what to use as the start of the thread, since we have several folks "doing" at the moment - Will-O-Wisp, etc. - do we have a general "name" we want to work under...has anyone started a pedia page yet, or thought on it?

WWggD - let's make the Breeniverse a better place to live...

Thanks to giddeanx for the coolest personal glue stick ever!
sparkybennett
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chershaytoute wrote:
Well, I surely can't tell anyone to threadjack, cuz that would be wrong... <cough>

I would say a good summary in the In-Depth area would be great, including a list of threads within the summary, in the first post. I'd be happy to help maintain the list.

I'm wondering if it wouldn't be a good idea to re-title threads, too? This is something I can help with. I'm not sure what to use as the start of the thread, since we have several folks "doing" at the moment - Will-O-Wisp, etc. - do we have a general "name" we want to work under...has anyone started a pedia page yet, or thought on it?

trainer started , it is now 'WOW' - perfect.
I think all related threads say WOW or Will O Wisp now.
deagol
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've added two threads in In-Depth Discussion:

(WoW) - [puzzles/research] Will-O-Wisp puzzles and research
http://lonelygirl15.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11512

(WoW) - [index] Will-O-Wisp link index
http://lonelygirl15.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11513

I think someone should really try to write a plot summary, even if everything is quite mysterious so far. I suck at writing those things in an interesting and succinct way, but what I get from this story is something like this:

Will and Abel may be part of or investigating some kind of crazy cult. They were working on some project in or near Savannah, Georgia, oh and Will was there with someone named Bell, who I suspect is a female. But that project failed somehow, something went terribly wrong and Will quickly took off. I think he may have witnessed the outcome of a mass murder or suicide (video of people lying next to each other) or maybe that was part of his dreams (see below for his backstory, and he asks how you can get dreams into a video). Either way right now he's paranoid and maybe drinking a bit too much to calm himself. He sounds pissed at Abel.

Mr. Gone may work against him and Abel. There's this back history about Will that Gone has been researching, something about a ritual in which 6 people were found dead and 14-year-old Will ended up in a coma for 7 years. Then at 21 he suddenly vanishes from the hospital. Gone says he feels somewhat responsible for Will's "dreams." So it looks like Gone is tracking Will. Now, Gone found Will's seal with occult inscriptions in John Dee's style, which he had left in the astronomical clock thing in one of Savannah's famous squares. He's offering to give it back to Will, but I think he just wants to lure him into a trap. I'm sure Will is aware of the danger.

There's a lot of mention and imagery of occult and conspiracy theory-like stuff, from John Dee, Francis Bacon, Rosicrucianism, and Blake, to the Georgia guidestones, the NWO, occult music, astronomy, the star Sirius, "Les Invisibles" (whatever that is), and who knows what else that I'm sure went over my head. One crazy idea is that Will might have actually died and he's a ghost or a spirit. The folk tales of will-o'-the-wisp also suggest something like this.

Finally, there was that old affair with Gone and Katherine a while back, but Katherine seems to have fallen off the face of the earth. Perhaps Gone took care of her or maybe she went under cover with her brother. Or maybe that's unrelated, although Gone seemed quite involved. Will also said that he knew her but she might not remember him.

Am I forgetting anything? Speculating too much? See, I just knew I would make it too long with all my blabbering.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The FanFic Lobby All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: