Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Yousef autograph!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bolts
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dang it. I want one too Sad

I don't have myspace. Hell, I don't even live in the US!

*is DOOMED* Sad
PolkadotConfederation
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I should ask Yousef for an autograph...maybe I'll go do that right now. I already have one from Jackson, and I think a Yousef autograph would go nicely with that. hahahaha. Very Happy

For some reason I just feel bad asking...I don't know why. Jackson said he felt honored to send me one, but I just...I don't know. Ignore me. hahaha. I don't know what I'm talking about.
Bolts
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, how exactly can you get one?

I live in another country, so i don't know if there's gonna be problems...
PolkadotConfederation
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think just ask Yousef on myspace. I'll ask Yousef for you, if you want. Very Happy
I think being in another country might be difficult for shipping costs...but I'm sure he'll be willing to do it. I can always pay him for the shipping cost, if you want. I don't really mind. Smile
kellylen
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PolkadotConfederation wrote:
I should ask Yousef for an autograph...maybe I'll go do that right now. I already have one from Jackson, and I think a Yousef autograph would go nicely with that. hahahaha. Very Happy

For some reason I just feel bad asking...I don't know why. Jackson said he felt honored to send me one, but I just...I don't know. Ignore me. hahaha. I don't know what I'm talking about.

ahaha i felt like such a dork asking but they both said they would be honored Smile

I have them on my nightstand next to each other Very Happy
Languorous Lass
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think just ask Yousef on myspace. I'll ask Yousef for you, if you want. Very Happy
I think being in another country might be difficult for shipping costs...but I'm sure he'll be willing to do it. I can always pay him for the shipping cost, if you want. I don't really mind. Smile

I'd love to get an autograph too, Polka. I don't have a myspace page either, so I don't know how to get in touch with him (and have been pestering people to help me figure out how to ask him for one), so I'd really appreciate any help you could provide.
PolkadotConfederation
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Languorous Lass wrote:

I'd love to get an autograph too, Polka. I don't have a myspace page either, so I don't know how to get in touch with him (and have been pestering people to help me figure out how to ask him for one), so I'd really appreciate any help you could provide.

I can definitely ask Yousef for you if you want LL. Very Happy It'd be my pleasure to help you out any way that I can. You'll have to PM me your address though.
PolkadotConfederation
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kellylen wrote:

ahaha i felt like such a dork asking but they both said they would be honored Smile

I have them on my nightstand next to each other Very Happy

hahaha I know what you mean! To Jackson I was like "Hey, I don't want to sound like a stalker, but could I have a cute lil autographed photo of yourself so that I can admire your handsome face every night when I go to bed." hahaha Very Happy I did feel really dumb asking, but I think it was worth it.
Languorous Lass
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Languorous Lass wrote:

I can definitely ask Yousef for you if you want LL. Very Happy It'd be my pleasure to help you out any way that I can. You'll have to PM me your address though.

Great! I'll do that right away. Thanks -- you're a sweetie! Very Happy
PolkadotConfederation
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not a problem at all LL. Very Happy
Bolts
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would really appreciate it. I don't have a myspace account, and it would be really nice if you could ask him about the whole "sending autographs to someone who lives in south america" deal Laughing

Thanks! Smile
Languorous Lass
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bolts wrote:
...or I could just go and get myself a myspace account. I don't know xD I'll think about it tonight.

Thanks! Smile

I've felt like too much of an old fart to get a myspace page, but I have a very cool friend who's older than me and who has one. I may have to think about it soon. Not right now, though -- I'm (theoretically) too busy with work (but I'm taking time to hang out here tonight).
Bolts
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Languorous Lass wrote:
Bolts wrote:
...or I could just go and get myself a myspace account. I don't know xD I'll think about it tonight.

Thanks! Smile

I've felt like too much of an old fart to get a myspace page, but I have a very cool friend who's older than me and who has one. I may have to think about it soon. Not right now, though -- I'm (theoretically) too busy with work (but I'm taking time to hang out here tonight).

WTF, when did I edit my last post?

xD

Nevermind.

I don't want to get a myspace account because I'm a bit of a maniac, and I'll feel the need to use it even though I already have an LJ account. And I'll probably keep on thinking about making it pretty all day long, and pictures and music and blah.... and it's gonna make me nervous. And then I'll probably abandon the damn thing.

Yes, I'm weird. Laughing

Last edited by Bolts on Wed Apr 11, 2007 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ravensnow27
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would do the exact same thing
PolkadotConfederation
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Bolts if you want me to ask Yousef for an autograph for you, just PM me your address and I'll send him a message asking. I'm sure he'd love to send you one.

And LL, I sent a message requesting one for you. Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Off the Cuff All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: