Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0141 - "Bree is Crazy" [02-27-07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
HisGirl
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ladron121 wrote:
Remember that it was only after OpA found their last location that they were able to get Daniel and use him against Bree. Bree came out ahead on that one, but why chance it again?

again, I am still waiting for a plausible explanation that OpA would have to "find" their last location if Jonas is an active part of the Order.

I agree with you Lad, that if this is a 'fakeout' on Bree's end... it's a dumb one- what on earth would that accomplish?

But if Jonas actually IS part of the Order, then the Order has been playing US (specifically, you, Lad... making you run out and find a bowling alley they already knew was there to locate the home of one of their own operatives???? To what purpose???) which is just not a bit nice at all. I hope that's not true...
ladron121
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HisGirl wrote:

But if Jonas actually IS part of the Order, then the Order has been playing US (specifically, you, Lad... making you run out and find a bowling alley they already knew was there to locate the home of one of their own operatives???? To what purpose???) which is just not a bit nice at all. I hope that's not true...

If Jonas is screwing with me, he is not long for this Earth.

Bet you didn't know that the secondary use of the D.R.O.P. is to go kill whoever I see fit, did ya
Lurker

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aideen wrote:
Notice the reference to jumpin the gun/shark?

"But I think Bree's jumping the gun here"

Jumping the gun is a very different thing from jumping the shark. Even with their effects. The first one can be bad; the second one always is.

Onewen wrote:
Wasn't Daniel just calling Jonas a dirty name?? Now he is defending him? Doesn't seem consistent either! Rolling Eyes

There has to be something more! Question

People's mood changes from hour to hour, mustless day to day, and especially from situation to situation.

silvermoon wrote:
Whatever little nit-picky problems they've had, they've lived in very close quarters for 2 months. I'm sure there has been some very big male-bonding going on there between D and J. (shut up Lurker, lol)

Ruin my fun, why don't you.

silvermoon wrote:
I'm sure D. wants to think the best of J and give him the benefit of the doubt.

I agree.

Osei wrote:
psychobunnie wrote:
iono, i could be way off.

but maybe this is juss an attempt to make opaphid come to them again?

it just all seems too predictable.

jonas using the cell phone, a fight over bree, them just suddenly making up, bree going bonkers, and blah blah blah. lol

it seems staged? lol

or maybe i'm going bonkers too. lmao.

ALSO, the symbol, come on, wouldnt DB have noticed it? and thought about it before letting bree go all nutzo? also, he had to have helped bree tie him up. he could have easily stopped her, and be like "bree, calm down girly."

I think this is a very big possibility also. Maybe Jonas really has NOTHING to do with the order, and neither did his parents. Maybe they drew that symbol on something (it DID look pretty hand-drawn btw) and just put on this big act as a ploy to get The Order (or OpAphid or someone else) to think there is chaos in the cabin and see it as an oppurtunity to "do something". Then our little trio (plus Tachyon) can attack! Smile Yeah, I like that idea.
Very Happy

Wouldn't work. OpAPHID would know Jonas isn't theirs and it would be obvious that BD&J were trying to mislead them. They'd keep their people (at least anyone important) as far away from that place as they could while maintaining awareness of their location.

ladron121 wrote:
If the Order thought Bree was crazy, I think they would wait until she drove off both Jonas and Daniel. She would be much easier to manipulate and pick up if she was alone.

Definitely.
raindown
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kasdeja wrote:
This whole series has pretty much made me like this ==>

woah Kasdeja, being able to actually do that looks super-cool Laughing
jehmz
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jonas isnt part of the Order... he's part of the Gay Mafia. He's undercover to gain Bree's trust enough to let him do something about those eyebrows.
silvermoon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jehmz wrote:
Jonas isnt part of the Order... he's part of the Gay Mafia. He's undercover to gain Bree's trust enough to let him do something about those eyebrows.

LMFAO!
Osei
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jehmz wrote:

ROTFL!!!
jehmz
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

silvermoon wrote:
jehmz wrote:

LMFAO!

I WILL FOREVER LOVE THE SATANIC WEDDING PHOTO!! ROXORS!! hahaha
LONGTIMELURKER
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no vid today ? i was getting used to a vid a day ...

Bree- Classicly Beautiful/sweet/ "pure"/Vogue

Sarah-Modern Day HOT/ naughty/"dirty"/Penthouse
Onewen
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LONGTIMELURKER wrote:
no vid today ? i was getting used to a vid a day ...

Me too!! They still have some 'splainin to do! Shocked
silvermoon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jehmz wrote:
silvermoon wrote:
jehmz wrote:

LMFAO!

I WILL FOREVER LOVE THE SATANIC WEDDING PHOTO!! ROXORS!! hahaha

Thanks! I'm thinking of adding Jonas in there somewhere. Maybe in some Batman underoos....
R1kk1
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe this is a ploy to get Tachyon to them? I mean, the hidden notes etc., maybe they want her to explain herself so are making up this stuff to get her to come...

Maybe...
colbertnationgirl
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

R1kk1 wrote:
Maybe this is a ploy to get Tachyon to them? I mean, the hidden notes etc., maybe they want her to explain herself so are making up this stuff to get her to come...

Maybe...

i doubt it. if jonas was in the order Tachyon would know it. which brings up the question of whether or not jonas is actually in the order. Rolling Eyes
R1kk1
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

colbertnationgirl wrote:
which brings up the question of whether or not jonas is actually in the order. Rolling Eyes

Again...

Maybe that's why Tachyon left that package with the symbols, whch Jonas tried to hide in his car. Argh, none of this makes sense and they didnt release a video today Sad lol
Lurker

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

R1kk1 wrote:
Maybe that's why Tachyon left that package with the symbols, whch Jonas tried to hide in his car.

Destroying it would be easier, or burying it in the woods -- or even just unwrapping it (getting rid of the note) and leaving the books on a shelf like they'd been there for a while.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 11 of 12

Jump to: