Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Equinox [9/22/06]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

View previous topic :: View next topic  
NillaWafers
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 11:55 pm    Post subject: Re: ERYTHROPOIETIN Reply with quote

lordgreystoke422 wrote:
Found this...

Erythropoietin is given by subcutaneous injection initially three times a week in conjunction with an oral iron supplement. The red cell count is measured weekly at first and the dose is modified accordingly. Many patients can be maintained on weekly injections. It takes roughly one month to stabilize the red blood cell count and monitoring need not be as frequent at this point.
http://marvistavet.com/html/body_erythropoietin.html

OK..found this about injection sites for this drug...
7. Rotate injection sites (common subcutaneous injection sites include abdomen, anterior thighs, and upper arms).

http://www.pdserve.com/pdserve/pdserve.nsf/Content/PDServe+Connection+Newsletter+-+Vol.+4,+No.1a,+2000
BINGO!!

Erythropoietin fits perfectly.
Blood Doping allow her to BOOST her Red Blood cell count...thus making her much better able to survive a blood sacrifice...
It is used with Iron pills.
One of the injection sites is the upper arm...

Excellent! Fits much better than the birth control, and blood extraction. Quite interesting!
Way2Curious
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is interesting!
je_danse112
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 1:51 pm    Post subject: Re: My theory Reply with quote

Sfonzarelli wrote:
For some reason, this whole thing reminds me of Aleister Crowley's book, Moonchild.
Anyway, getting back to Crowley's moonchild - Daniel is DanielBeast, (The Book of Daniel - The Beast) if this is a hint, he is "The Beast", ie: Crowley. Daniel perhaps is an occultist as well, and is trying to save Bree from the "bad" occultists. The ritual? To impregnate Bree with a moonchild. (Bree = Breed?)

Some of Crowley's rituals are concerned with the creation of a "moonchild" or homonculus - a magical child. This is related to the start of the Aeon of Horus - the Aeon of the Child. (as opposed to previous aeons, the Aeon of Isis and the Aeon of Osiris) The plot of one of Crowley's novels, "Moonchild", revolves around an attractive young female protagonist, and a white magick user modelled after Crowley fighting a cabal of black magick users, both of whom are trying to impregnate her with a Moonchild. (If Daniel is supposed to be Crowley, and he's trying to bang Bree, I'd say there's a plot correlation)

Just to see if I could solidify this, (it's from page nine, where I am thus far on catching up, sorry if it's mentioned in the next few pages. I'm almost there) I checked the full moon dates and this is what I came up with.

Full Moon dates 2006

Year Month Day Time Day of week
2006 Jan 14 09:47 Sat
2006 Feb 13 04:44 Mon
2006 Mar 14 23:35 Tue
2006 Apr 13 16:41 Thu
2006 May 13 06:52 Sat
2006 Jun 11 18:04 Sun
2006 Jul 11 03:03 Tue
2006 Aug 9 10:55 Wed
2006 Sep 7 18:43 Thu
2006 Oct 7 03:13 Sat
2006 Nov 5 12:58 Sun
2006 Dec 5 00:24 Tue

So, it's neither on a full moon, half moon, or new moon. I'd say that October 12th has no correlation to any special type of moon at all.

Just a thought.
scheidel21
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bree talking about her religion more openly isn't all that unbelievable. Think about if this were real. She has all thiss attention and she's finding that possible relation to a pagan religion is not as isolating onthe internet as it is in her own little home town. She is becoming more comfortable with her audience, more open. Besides what's speaking of an equinox ritual going toreally do? So many religions and organizations celebrate the equinox it makes really little difference to truly identifying the religion.
aleksmakk
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that Bree not describing what a bibliomancy is just shows her isolation. I don't think she realizes that people outside of her faith might not know what it was.

They keep giving us videos every couple days, and just two in quick succession, yet somehow I'm just like "gimmie gimme more more faster faster."

I'm a Breeniac.
je_danse112
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aleksmakk wrote:

They keep giving us videos every couple days, and just two in quick succession, yet somehow I'm just like "gimmie gimme more more faster faster."

I'm a Breeniac.

And where on earth is cassie?

I expected her next video ( which I'm hoping is the "they're not order of..." site) to be posted days ago.
orbitalfissure
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, Daniel replied to the Equinox video and asked Bree to meet him before going to the ceremony. One of the images in Cassie's myspace profile is a still belonging to the Learning to Drive video (the lot where they have the argument). What Cassie is asking us to wait for is definitely that meeting.
je_danse112
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright. I'll wait. But it better be soon.
CriticalThinking
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AHHH! enochian, Erythropoietin, crowely, denderah, ceremonies, hathor, KRSA, equinoxes, robes, bibliomancy.... and it goes on and on... ARGHH this is all so confusing... How will we ever figure it out?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"there's a whole lotta debate about it .... and it turns out all the guesses were wrong."

Maybe this was really directed toward everyone trying to figure this stuff out.
sungurl
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

trainer101 wrote:
"there's a whole lotta debate about it .... and it turns out all the guesses were wrong."

Maybe this was really directed toward everyone trying to figure this stuff out.

I think so too.....we've been debating back and forth and haven't come up with a final answer, lol...i definitely think this was for us
BreeSmells
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

You misunderstood me - I'm 90 percent sure Kemltie is an insider. I think you'tre in the right direction.

Oh I getcha. So either Kemltie will keep at it or will completely vanish like creator formerly posing as moderator, Bukkantor. The Moonchild scenario with Daniel as an occultist of some sort sounds pretty fascinating however, he has already shown his ignorance toward the Crowley shrine as well as the religious "freaks" at Bree's camp etc. I'd still label his character as a complete outsider which makes the 'romantic' side of the story more plausable. But with all this cosmos talk, I'd say Bree is def. "the moon" and was once "stargirl" [the Pluto video] but now is on her way to womanhood? After the ceremony? Now that the purity bond is broken? Oh yeah, and the moon IS a star afterall...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
Page 13 of 13

Jump to: