Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0072 Don't Trust The Authorities (11/13/06)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wisi Girl
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't think it was Thelema. I am with those who believe that the creators are smart enough not to franchise an existing religion/society because it could possibly mean trouble for them! I am leaning towards the idea that even they are not sure what is going on. I want to give them more credit than that. No, I haven't seriously considered any of the previous theories to the the extent most everyone else has. Especially with Thelema. I knew it wasn't that. Well then, if you have all the answers trainer101, I have a few more things to ask you! He he! How long do you think LG15 will last? Do you believe we will all get our answers before it's finally over?
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thinkitthrough wrote:
I think trainer 101 is the only person who has found any real evidence as to who or what The Order is. I just think he makes some valid points and has linked a lot of this with one thing in common. The Illuminati. Bree read about George Washington recently and responded to Trainer 101 about it. Coincidence?! I think not!

Please read my post from a few moments ago...and maybe backtrack about a month. Wink Not saying he's wrong...but this mirrors what happened when we were all positive it was Thelema, before the backtracking by the creatatrons.
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wisi Girl wrote:
I didn't think it was Thelema. I am with those who believe that the creators are smart enough not to franchise an existing religion/society because it could possibly mean trouble for them! I am leaning towards the idea that even they are not sure what is going on. I want to give them more credit than that. No, I haven't seriously considered any of the previous theories to the the extent most everyone else has. Especially with Thelema. I knew it wasn't that. Well then, if you have all the answers trainer101, I have a few more things to ask you! He he! How long do you think LG15 will last? Do you believe we will all get our answers before it's finally over?

I guess I'm considered smart since I didn't say I was stupid and thought it was Thelema. REading...comprehension...less...insulting. I've posted extensively against it being Thelema...as recently as last Friday. Rolling Eyes
twjaniak
Devoted Fan

Wisi Girl wrote:
trainer101: First of all, I didn't know that they would actually respond to us! That is really neat! I wonder how that fits in to this whole mess, though. It's fake but we must pretend that it's real because they, as the characters, continue to do so in the blogs. But then they read these forums? Do they, the characters, see how we know they're faking it? I'm confused. This is a fine line between fan and actor with this new form of entertainment, eh? Rather surreal in my opinion.

When I first created the in-character forums, I was told that those were the only forums that Bree, Daniel, etc. could see, as if the rest of the board didn't exist. Now we know that Daniel has read and commented on the rest of the forums in his videos, but that was before the in-character section went up, who knows how things will play out now.
trainer101
Moderator Manager

omegawoman wrote:
trainer101 wrote:
omegawoman wrote:
trainer101 wrote:
Bree responds to my letter! Embarassed
http://www.lonelygirl15.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=68552#68552

Seems we are on the right track!

Trainer,

I am confused. How are we on the right track? Bree suggested you gave her some good advice, and said she read a book about George Washington.

Have I missed something on the forums, I thought I read through them all?

I believe we are looking for a secret society that includes elements of or references to:
Crowley
Thelema
Olympics
Water (though I think this may be a P.Monkey clue)
Infiltration of the authorities
"my little eye"
Ancient Egypt
John Harrison's chronometer (or, I believe, the era it was invented)

In the end, there will be a single thread that ties all of this together. I believe the thread is the Illuminati (also convenient because in it's current incarnation the Illuminati is fictional)

The reference to George Washington is important because there were allegations that he too was a member of the Illuminati. History has established that while the U.S. was at war with Britain, GW was allowed to enter a British camp to be sworn in as a Freemason even though he was the General of the enemy army. In fiction, the Freemason's are portrayed as a faction of the Illuminati.

whew! Hope I made sense... Confused

This being said, I think Gemma fits more into the "George Washington" area. She is allowed into "enemy camp" to gather info, or mabe further her ranking. Just a thought.

Oooo... That's a GOOD one! I like it! Gemma's on both sides of the fence.
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

giggles at trainer
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wisi Girl wrote:

I have no idea how long but I'll play along as long as the vids keep coming. ALL the answers? I all honesty, I think WE provide the answers. Not trying to be cryptic but I think the idea is for us to become increasingly more involved in the plotline.
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kasdeja wrote:
giggles at trainer

What is it with my eye that has you so preoccupied? It's a very nice eye, thank you - I like it!
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm just mean.
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

twjaniak wrote:
Wisi Girl wrote:
trainer101: First of all, I didn't know that they would actually respond to us! That is really neat! I wonder how that fits in to this whole mess, though. It's fake but we must pretend that it's real because they, as the characters, continue to do so in the blogs. But then they read these forums? Do they, the characters, see how we know they're faking it? I'm confused. This is a fine line between fan and actor with this new form of entertainment, eh? Rather surreal in my opinion.

When I first created the in-character forums, I was told that those were the only forums that Bree, Daniel, etc. could see, as if the rest of the board didn't exist. Now we know that Daniel has read and commented on the rest of the forums in his videos, but that was before the in-character section went up, who knows how things will play out now.

I was kinda surprised by that myself but it's nice to know someone is reading our stuff. Smile
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really think that taking fan feedback is part of what has made so many things confusing and possibly caused the loose ends.
thinkitthrough
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kasdeja and Wisi Girl I am not saying Trainer has all the answeres and that he is right, I just like his theory better than everyone elses thus far. Plus it fits the religion aspect of the creators not wanting to offend anyone, because there is no proof it is real. I have no real theory of my own and find it impossible to fit anything else into all these clues. I am not going to spend a ridiculous amount of time going through everyones old thoeries inorder to create a original one my self. I am open to all perspectives and I like this forum when people are nice enough to encourage others and listen to what others have to say instead of trying to always be right. I am not saying you are in any way doing that either, just telling you where I am coming from and how I feel about the forum. I also think that the story is written in a lot of ways to fit our needs as fans, most of the time.... I don't know don't listen to me I am wrong all the time anyway.
thejyav
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We really need a new video...I mean it was cool earlier when bree was answering questions on the board but she seems to be gone now....and we have nothing.
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thinkitthrough wrote:
Kasdeja and Wisi Girl I am not saying Trainer has all the answeres and that he is right, I just like his theory better than everyone elses thus far. Plus it fits the religion aspect of the creators not wanting to offend anyone, because there is no proof it is real. I have no real theory of my own and find it impossible to fit anything else into all these clues. I am not going to spend a ridiculous amount of time going through everyones old thoeries inorder to create a original one my self. I am open to all perspectives and I like this forum when people are nice enough to encourage others and listen to what others have to say instead of trying to always be right. I am not saying you are in any way doing that either, just telling you where I am coming from and how I feel about the forum. I also think that the story is written in a lot of ways to fit our needs as fans, most of the time.... I don't know don't listen to me I am wrong all the time anyway.

I'm not saying he's wrong or doesn't have a good theory. I never thought it was truly Thelema, I had actually argued against it...but there was a time when all the clues pointed to Thelema and when we thought we had it, it seemed like the creatatrons changed everything. Know what I mean? Like, if we figure it out, they change it. Please don't get defensive on my posts...trainer knows what I mean (I assume). That's what I have been saying...anyway...
thinkitthrough
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kasdeja wrote:
thinkitthrough wrote:

I'm not saying he's wrong or doesn't have a good theory. I never thought it was truly Thelema, I had actually argued against it...but there was a time when all the clues pointed to Thelema and when we thought we had it, it seemed like the creatatrons changed everything. Know what I mean? Like, if we figure it out, they change it. Please don't get defensive on my posts...trainer knows what I mean (I assume). That's what I have been saying...anyway...

You are fine I shouldn't have responded at all, I am just trying to keep my self involved when so many of you have great ideas and theories, I find it hard to keep up with everyone and the creators as well. You do have a point they like to swtich things up on us a lot and I am not sure why yet. Other than what others have said befor about the creators listening to what we say and doing it or doing the opposite of what we say or even more confusing both! Anyway keep your comments coming I like to hear from you and I am sorry if I came across defensive. That is my fault...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 14 of 15

Jump to: