Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0069 "On The Run" [11/07/06]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
raindown
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

imogene2004 wrote:
I have a couple of ideas:

They are faking it, just like with the whole fake ceremony. Everyone's in on it, EXCEPT Daniel. Bree is the bait, Daniel trusts her. For whatever reason, they are after Daniel (I know alot of people have suggested that they are after him). Maybe Bree has fooled all of us into believing she's sweet, innocent and naive. And in reality she's working with her parents, Lucy and the deacons to trap Daniel....or

Everyone's in on it, EXCEPT Bree. Daniel's pretending to be on her side and her parents are pretending to be kidnapped, so that she wouldn't suspect that they are going to force her into the ceremony. They acted like they are on her side when she said she didn't want to do it, but may be using her trust to lure her in.

I like both of these theories (that have been talked about many times), but I like the second one,
because I really do believe Bree, and I do believe that she's a sweet, innocent girl, and can't do anything like that.
Daniel, on the other hand, I don't trust as much. there've been many clues to an evil side in him, from his nickname to the Zombies refrences everywhere.
Reb
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw this video yesterday morning but had to rush off to the hospital and so didn't have the time to comment on it.

I have 2 main comments

1) Why oh why oh why haven't they called the police?

2) I think that the only way that the story is going to be able to progress is if either Gemma starts speaking for the order (which I suggest might be the case because I still think that there is something dodgy about her) or a new character is introduced, maybe lucy will make videos or something like that. Basically I think that there has to now be a voice for the order and I am not sure who that would currently be.

Great video though slightly unbelievable.
thejyav
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

spaciegirl wrote:
thejyav wrote:
Beautiful Nightmare wrote:
In the beginning of the video Bree IS upset. Daniel says she's been crying; you can see that she is very upset.

Don't forget, it's been a couple DAYS that they've been in that car. I can't imagine that you guys are just expecting her to cry nonstop for a couple days straight? She'd go bananas.

Anyway, great video. Very Happy

agreed for those complaining about her emotions, its like 3 minutes of 72 hours and again it would be really boring if all she did was cry the whole video. At certain points...reality is going to take a back seat to story telling.

Damn, get a grip, people! I'm just saying...even if it had been a week, I'd still be flipping out and would find it hard to even pretend to be all cheery playing "eye spy" in the car..especially if I were posting it for the public to see. I'd feel weird about trying to be cutesy while I'm telling people I'm on the run from a cult. You don't have to agree. It's not even a "complaint", just a statement/ observation.

I was just making a statement too.
thejyav
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

spaciegirl wrote:
thejyav wrote:
Beautiful Nightmare wrote:
In the beginning of the video Bree IS upset. Daniel says she's been crying; you can see that she is very upset.

Don't forget, it's been a couple DAYS that they've been in that car. I can't imagine that you guys are just expecting her to cry nonstop for a couple days straight? She'd go bananas.

Anyway, great video. Very Happy

agreed for those complaining about her emotions, its like 3 minutes of 72 hours and again it would be really boring if all she did was cry the whole video. At certain points...reality is going to take a back seat to story telling.

Damn, get a grip, people! I'm just saying...even if it had been a week, I'd still be flipping out and would find it hard to even pretend to be all cheery playing "eye spy" in the car..especially if I were posting it for the public to see. I'd feel weird about trying to be cutesy while I'm telling people I'm on the run from a cult. You don't have to agree. It's not even a "complaint", just a statement/ observation.

I was just making a statement too. This was not directed at you, I wasn't responding to what you said I was talking about what Nightmare said. I wasn't talking about a certain person, I had seen alot of people talk about how she was acting and that it ws weird so that was my statement to all of them.
Noelle
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

imogene2004 wrote:

I think the parents looked like they were drugged. The way they were being guided to the car with their heads down and the fact that they didn't resist at all. Their movement almost seemed robotic. Hey, there's an idea-maybe they're robots! Just kidding...or am I? Anyway, if they were taken against their wills, I don't think they would look that calm, even if they were trying to play it cool. That's why I think they were sedated....or

They are faking it, just like with the whole fake ceremony. Everyone's in on it, EXCEPT Daniel. Bree is the bait, Daniel trusts her. For whatever reason, they are after Daniel (I know alot of people have suggested that they are after him). Maybe Bree has fooled all of us into believing she's sweet, innocent and naive. And in reality she's working with her parents, Lucy and the deacons to trap Daniel....or

Maybe Bree started out a good person and a good friend to Daniel, but over time was brainwashed into believing in the ways of the cult. Maybe she's been assigned to lure Daniel in as a sacrifice or something to prove her allegiance to her "religion".....OR

Everyone's in on it, EXCEPT Bree. Daniel's pretending to be on her side and her parents are pretending to be kidnapped, so that she wouldn't suspect that they are going to force her into the ceremony. They acted like they are on her side when she said she didn't want to do it, but may be using her trust to lure her in. In the end they will most likely have to force her to do the ceremony, but their job is probably just to get her there, then the virgin sacrifice or DNA testing (or whatever theory you have) can commence.

I'm sure someone else already thought up all or most of these ideas, and I have seen some posts similar to a lot of what I'm saying. Maybe none of my "theories" are right or even half right, but I just had to put all of that out there. It'd be cool if the creators have some other plot twist that has nothing (or atleast almost nothing) to do with any of my ideas. I'd rather be surprised, it makes it a lot funner.

That's exactly what I thought when I first saw it. I was too lazy to post, but I'm glad you pointed that out! I'm not alone in thinking that. Either way, there was something wrong with Bree's parents. Maybe they weren't drugged, but SOMETHING was wrong.

Mirage wrote:
Hi Noelle! Welcome to perv town!
imogene2004
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reb wrote:
I think that the only way that the story is going to be able to progress is if either Gemma starts speaking for the order (which I suggest might be the case because I still think that there is something dodgy about her).

My thoughts exactly! I posted this comment about Gemma being involved with the cult on the DANIELBEAST WON'T BE PART OF LG15 ANYMORE! thread:

imogene2004 wrote:
I kinda have this idea that Gemma doesn't actually live in London. Maybe she was raised there, but is now living near Bree, and Bree's not aware of it. Gemma is in cahoots with the cult and is trying to portray herself to Bree as someone who is somewhat impartial. Someone who has a lot of knowledge about this "religion" so she can advise her, but not as someone who is trying to influence her. When in reality she is trying to subtly influence her to go along with what she is told to do....like in the They Disappeared video, she dropped hints that if Bree backed out, her and her family would "disappear." And in the Horrid Flatmates video, posted not even two full days after Bree's Where are my parents? video, she is a little too concerned about Bree's whereabouts. Maybe Gemma does still live in London, though, but I still think she is working with the cult. She found Bree on YouTube and notified the deacons, and now she is sort of their spy posing as Bree's friend. I don't know.....

There has to be some point to her character, because so far, she seems pointless....and annoying if you ask me. I might actually be able to tolerate her character, maybe even like her, if she turned out to have some significance to the story. I hope she is one of the bad guys, that would make this so much more interesting.
Mortal Wombat
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

At long last, they've decided to act like film makers. Things are actually happening. I'm starting to care what happens to the characters again.

Good stuff, and keep it coming.
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mortal Wombat wrote:
At long last, they've decided to act like film makers. Things are actually happening. I'm starting to care what happens to the characters again.

Good stuff, and keep it coming.

i really really reeeeeeaaaalllyyyy liked the editing on this video!!!!! great job creators!!!!!!!!!!

Anyways, my theory is that the deacons are tracking daniel. they know exactly where Bree and daniel are at all times.

anyways....

really great video. I enjoyed how bre was still the happy-go-lucky girl, even though she is going through such a tramatic time.

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Puggs
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

imogene2004 wrote:

Everyone's in on it, EXCEPT Bree. Daniel's pretending to be on her side and her parents are pretending to be kidnapped, so that she wouldn't suspect that they are going to force her into the ceremony. They acted like they are on her side when she said she didn't want to do it, but may be using her trust to lure her in. In the end they will most likely have to force her to do the ceremony, but their job is probably just to get her there, then the virgin sacrifice or DNA testing

Let me start out by saying hello to everyone.

Now onto why I decided to finally register and post. This idea is prety close to what I *think* is going on (minus the DNA part). I think Daniel is/was a plant to test her and basically make sure she does what they want her to do and keep a closer eye on her than an adult would be able to. He taught her how to use the internet to make the vlogs. Could that have been to possibly learn her inner thoughts and feelings to report back to the elders in the cult?

If her parents are as strict as she lead us to believe, why would they let her have a boy in her room with the door closed? Why would they let her go to a party with him? Why would they let her do ANYTHING with him?

I'm just rambling, but these are the thoughts I've had for awhile and thought I would share them.

Very Happy

Last edited by Puggs on Thu Nov 09, 2006 10:18 am; edited 1 time in total
ford0067
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a thought for all you DNA tester folks. Why would Bree's parents have any trouble getting Bree's DNA. They could get more than enough very easily. Collecting hair ect. would be simple. If they really needed blood ... that would be easy also. Bree trusts her dad enough to allow him to give her a shot, do we honestly think she would not trust him to draw some blood into a test tube.

I know this theory has been talked about I just don't see it as probable, if DNA is all they want, they could get it a lot easier than putting in all this effort.

Maybe I am missing something.
imogene2004
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ford0067 wrote:
Just a thought for all you DNA tester folks. Why would Bree's parents have any trouble getting Bree's DNA. They could get more than enough very easily. Collecting hair ect. would be simple. If they really needed blood ... that would be easy also. Bree trusts her dad enough to allow him to give her a shot, do we honestly think she would not trust him to draw some blood into a test tube.

I know this theory has been talked about I just don't see it as probable, if DNA is all they want, they could get it a lot easier than putting in all this effort.

I can't remember where I first saw the whole DNA discussion, but I don't think that is the direction this is taking. I'd believe the virgin sacrifice, though. I just mentioned that in my post, because I really don't have a clue of what the purpose of the ceremony is, so I was pointing out some of what other people had thought it might be. I'm kinda leaning towards it being a sex ritual (because Crowley was into sex magick) or a sacrifice of Bree/Daniel- take your pick.

The more I think about it and the more I look at the old vids, the more I suspect Bree. She definately seems to have some split personality-like traits, or it could be a possible bi-polar disorder? But sometimes I think she is putting on an act, no 16 year old is that naive, home schooled or not. I mean she has internet access-how innocent could she really be?
madeliza
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ford0067 wrote:

Yeah this totally makes sense to me. realistically, i think a DNA plot line would be rather lame. The only way it could add up for me is if the want her DNA or bloodline for breeding purposes, which a couple of people have mentioned. then you can tie your thelemic sex rituals in and everybody would be happy. but i don't really think they are going to go there at all.

also if anybody is going to die/be sacrificed it would probably be daniel... i read somewhere that his character is being cut or something. but i'm not sure. anyway yeah i don't think they want her DNA for testing purposes.

love eliza!!!
raindown
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, when do we start talking about the clues?
Cassie_xx
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

imogene2004 wrote:
Everyone's in on it, EXCEPT Bree. Daniel's pretending to be on her side and her parents are pretending to be kidnapped, so that she wouldn't suspect that they are going to force her into the ceremony. They acted like they are on her side when she said she didn't want to do it, but may be using her trust to lure her in. In the end they will most likely have to force her to do the ceremony, but their job is probably just to get her there, then the virgin sacrifice or DNA testing (or whatever theory you have) can commence.

I like this idea!
I know Cassieiswatching has been declared seperate from the series, but her poem where it speaks of Bree being raped... I've heard it's about Daniel.
Which would tie in with your theory of Daniel working for the order-thing.
But then why would Daniel be on the run and freaked out over finding his own pictures on Lucy's computer??
Reb
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

UpbeatMarshWiggle wrote:
JustAnotherLonelyGirl. wrote:
and for those who think daniel is a bad guy, i think that's out of the question now that he's not coming to the series. could there be clues as to what will happen to daniel?

I don't understand the reference "not coming to the series". What does that refer to?

UMW

The guy who plays daniel has allegedly been fired according to his myspace, there is a thread about it in the plot section
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
Page 15 of 17

Jump to: