Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0115 "Bree and I Hooked Up" (1/15/2007)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
thisisnotalecia
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just find it strange how 'hooking up' can mean very different things in different parts of the world.

for instance, hooking up here, in New Zealand simply means kissing.

AND -

going in on a vunerable bree?
how dare daniel...sheesh.
twelfthofnever
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 5:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really doubt that Bree and Daniel would do the horizontal tango right now, especially in Bree's mental condition and Daniel's usual instinct to be a gentleman.

Especially in Jonas's house! With Jonas around, like, anywhere! I mean, hello!

Plus, I'd be really disappointed in the Creators if they turned this into some "Joey's First Time" Dawson Creek thing.
silvermoon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 6:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The last time they were "together" Bree had her first kiss. I doubt they zoomed from that to the horizontal mambo.

Not to mention that Daniel seemed very touched by the hug. What 19 year old boy is going to mention a hug if he just got laid, lol?

And if they had just had sex, I don't think the Beast would be confused about what it meant for their relationship. He'd be breaking out grandma's ring!
silvermoon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 6:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

On another note, I just thought that a lot of people are jumping on the "Daniel took advantage of Bree" boat.

But what if some of what her dad told her had to do with the Order not wanting her if she were "impure", so she took advantage of Daniel's obvious adoration of her?

And maybe that was all another big plot to get Bree impregnated by Daniel? The Order has always seemed very interested in Daniel. Maybe this whole thing was a plot (with Bree as bait) to get him to father a super baby?

LOL! This thing could be going anywhere!
nobackspacebutton
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't believe I wasn't here when this came on Very Happy

This video really made me smile.

Well, off to read through the 15 pages @.@

BA Tells Lies.

Some things are secret for a reason.
There are people whose lives are dedicated to keeping them that way.
Ziola
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We keep hinging our theories about the ceremony around the fact that Bree has to be "pure" sexually in order to perform it. But we have gotten no confirmation regarding that as far as I know. I haven't read anything that says "yes, I have to be a virgin and pure as the driven snow in order to complete the ceremony". Why can't it be that Bree took advantage of Daniel, that she just wanted to be close to someone and feel loved so she used him?
thejyav
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think they definitely had daniel vague enough so that we would wonder if they knocked the boots.
Maccaboy17
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

First off, i still say they didn't have sex

and I agree with Silvermoon all you guys are who say Daniel took advantage of Bree, if anything did infact happen i would say it was infact Bree taking advantage of Daniel, afterall either she did it to get some kind of emotional comfort from or to do with perhaps freeing herself from the order whatever her reason she was taking advantage of how daniel feels about her (and has done for months) we all know he is completely in love with her (well in l'care with her) and would do anything for her (as evident by risking his life to save her in the unthinkable happened incident) the way daniel talks about it (hoping that it means a start of the relationship he always wanted and planing the dinner) shows that as far as he is concerned it was not just an act of anyone taking advantage of anyone else, but Bree on the other hand she might well have had alternative reason for what happened

I on the other hadn as i have said i think nothing much happened other than Bree and Daniel finally have started a relationship
redheaddiva
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

silvermoon wrote:
Not to mention that Daniel seemed very touched by the hug. What 19 year old boy is going to mention a hug if he just got laid, lol?

The kind that's worth keeping!

Still, I don't know that I'd like someone bragging to the Internet in a way that makes it sound like they may have de-virginized me. So, that would negatively impact the "keeper" status there. (Assuming that this isn't a plot that Bree's in on, and who really knows at this point?)

Another thing... wouldn't it have been hilarious if this vid starred P.Monkey instead of Daniel? Laughing
watermelonhead
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked WALK OF SHAME?

Idea More like the STRIDE OF PRIDE!

DANIELBEAST YOU SLY DOG!!!!!!!!!!!!
breeislonely
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bethy wrote:

Of course...I'm hoping that during their talk, Bree told Daniel a lot of stuff and they devised a plan....so this whole "guess what we did??" thing is just an act. Well, to a point. Clearly, Daniel is head over heels for Bree. If Bree is no longer "pure" they'll probably just leave her alone. Plus it's a major act of rebellion and one of the things that Bree can do to hurt her mother.

reading this made a scarey question pop into my head, what if this is all a plan but daniel is not in on it at all, it's something bree planned on her own and is using daniel, she went from being very hateful to very nice awful fast, i hope this isn't the case but it is a be possibility, also the new op video was posted after daniels and is in the responses on the main page, what if you read this quote in reference to bree instead of gemma?

Quote:
Oh, and in the prophetic words of an old-school bard: "the next time a girl gives you the play, just remember my rhyme and get the hell away."
Ziola
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice observation...
Beckers
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dnaiel was pretty goofy but I don't think Bree would use daniel in that way. She was deceptve in taking jonas' car but for her to lead Daniel on when there is nothing there does not seem like Bree.
breeislonely
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beckers wrote:
Dnaiel was pretty goofy but I don't think Bree would use daniel in that way. She was deceptve in taking jonas' car but for her to lead Daniel on when there is nothing there does not seem like Bree.

i honestly think that bree has shut down emotionally, i think at this point she is doing what she has to do to survive, she has already said that she feels completely alone in the world now, she was terrible to daniel the other day, i think her innocence and possibly a lot of her heart went down the drain when she watched her father get killed, she doeesn't seem like the same person anymore, i've actually grew NOT to like her as of lately
nobackspacebutton
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

breeislonely wrote:
page, what if you read this quote in reference to bree instead of gemma?

Quote:
Oh, and in the prophetic words of an old-school bard: "the next time a girl gives you the play, just remember my rhyme and get the hell away."

I must say that quote reminded me of Bree too.

BA Tells Lies.

Some things are secret for a reason.
There are people whose lives are dedicated to keeping them that way.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
Page 17 of 19

Jump to: