Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0142 - Interrogation 101 [2/28/2007]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kassiaL
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

janesalteredstates wrote:
All I heard was a door being slid shut.

If you listen carefully, right after there's the noise that sounds like screeching tires, you can hear something that's literally like a second long that sounds like sped up talking. It could just be something wrong with the audio, I don't know, but it's definitely there.
psychobunnie
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kassiaL wrote:

If you listen carefully, right after there's the noise that sounds like screeching tires, you can hear something that's literally like a second long that sounds like sped up talking. It could just be something wrong with the audio, I don't know, but it's definitely there.

iono. ive been listening back and forth to the Interrogation 101 vid and the The Unthinkable Happened vid. and it honestly sounds a smidge diff, I really doubt there is a connection in it.

Edit: Me, personally, I think it's just the door and we are reading to much into it. lol. But then again, I also, when I first heard it, thought it was a car speeding up.

Last edited by psychobunnie on Thu Mar 01, 2007 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
kassiaL
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

psychobunnie wrote:
kassiaL wrote:

iono. ive been listening back and forth to the Interrogation 101 vid and the The Unthinkable Happened vid. and it honestly sounds a smidge diff, I really doubt there is a connection in it.

Yeah that's what I'm thinking. I didn't even notice it at first until someone else mentioned it.
Nieriel.Manwathiel
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chlowee wrote:
to tell ya the truth. if Jonas WAS lying, he would be calm and not angry. I definitely think he's telling the truth....

meh. not nessecarily. i was watching Dr. Phil and this guy was a pedophile (they got DNA evidence, lie detector testing and the child's testimony as well as plenty of oppritunities) and he still acted angry as if he was innocent; this can be faked.

:goes back to do nasty things to tie-up Jonas: Twisted Evil
GutterLux
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know if someone has already said this, but maybe they are all pretending to be "going crazy" to throw the Order off. It wouldn't be the first time that Bree and team have falsified a video.
nicole_x
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
meh. not nessecarily. i was watching Dr. Phil and this guy was a pedophile (they got DNA evidence, lie detector testing and the child's testimony as well as plenty of oppritunities) and he still acted angry as if he was innocent; this can be faked.

Oh yeah, i saw that episode too.
psychobunnie
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nieriel.Manwathiel wrote:
Chlowee wrote:
to tell ya the truth. if Jonas WAS lying, he would be calm and not angry. I definitely think he's telling the truth....

:steals tied up jonas away and proceeds with the dirty:
Nieriel.Manwathiel
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ShardinsKitten wrote:
R1kk1 wrote:
I dunno if this has been said before but I think this video is to give more information on Bree.

I think this because when Jonas is talking about if his rents were in the order then they would have treated him differently, then it shows that Bree is the special one, even thought we don't know why, we know now that she is difinetly special because she was treated this way.

That is of course, if Jonas's parents were in the Order.

But, I also think that if Jonas WAS in the order, then Tachyon would have said something when she stayed over tat weekend.

I think (hope) it's time to break open that CD Tachyone left...

The CD has already been cracked open... go watch the last video by DB "cracked file". It was a bunch of images... one of the symbols happened to the watcher symbol but there were several others. You can also go into the paralax (oppy section) and read up on what has been found about them ect.

WHY DOES EVERYONE SAY THE CD WAS CRACKED?? The package led to a TINYURL, NOT the cd!!!!
psychobunnie
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GutterLux wrote:
I don't know if someone has already said this, but maybe they are all pretending to be "going crazy" to throw the Order off. It wouldn't be the first time that Bree and team have falsified a video.

yeah, i posted about this like with the last video, now im not so sure. lol
it's like they throw you off a bit.
psychobunnie
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ShardinsKitten wrote:
R1kk1 wrote:
I dunno if this has been said before but I think this video is to give more information on Bree.

I think this because when Jonas is talking about if his rents were in the order then they would have treated him differently, then it shows that Bree is the special one, even thought we don't know why, we know now that she is difinetly special because she was treated this way.

But, I also think that if Jonas WAS in the order, then Tachyon would have said something when she stayed over tat weekend.

The CD has already been cracked open... go watch the last video by DB "cracked file". It was a bunch of images... one of the symbols happened to the watcher symbol but there were several others. You can also go into the paralax (oppy section) and read up on what has been found about them ect.

WHY DOES EVERYONE SAY THE CD WAS CRACKED?? The package led to a TINYURL, NOT the cd!!!!

actually, it didnt lead to a tinyurl. i dont even think a tiny url was involved.
the package was a buncha books and a note from tachyon that was a haiku, but a messed up one. from the x's and the y's in the letter (they were at the top and bottom of the note), people got the numbers 11and 3 (11x's, 3 y's). from that they had to find the password for the cd. so yes, the cd was cracked.

EDITED: wrote the wrong numbers lol.
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this makes me think two things.

-Jonas and Daniel are BOTH part of the Order.
-Bree is truly losing her mind.

The way she's sitting out there just staring calmly is just plain creepy.
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JustAnotherLonelyGirl. wrote:

YAY! This is so close to my theory, I could kiss you!
Nieriel.Manwathiel
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

psychobunnie wrote:

actually, it didnt lead to a tinyurl. i dont even think a tiny url was involved.
the package was a buncha books and a note from tachyon that was a haiku, but a messed up one. from the x's and the y's in the letter (they were at the top and bottom of the note), people got the numbers 11and 3 (11x's, 3 y's). from that they had to find the password for the cd. so yes, the cd was cracked.

wrongo. Daniel said he found a file at a tinyurl and needed the password solved. but i can't find the proof. I did an open call for answers concerning this. http://www.lonelygirl15.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=241464#241464

now to get specific answers....
ShardinsKitten
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

psychobunnie wrote:
ShardinsKitten wrote:
R1kk1 wrote:

yup, go back and look, the password to what was on the CD is in the mid 30s, on the original thread, or just talk to acidfingers and them in the mIRC room if you go there. Anyways, someone did end up somehow finding a tinyurl before we got the password, I don't remember how they got it, but as far as we all can till it was coincidence and wasn't meant for us to find.
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

trainer101 wrote:
JustAnotherLonelyGirl. wrote:

YAY! This is so close to my theory, I could kiss you!

Great minds think alike!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
Page 17 of 19

Jump to: