Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Nut kills man-gemmers19
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
minsky
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Penny wrote:
sunbean wrote:
By the by, I really think this roshambo variation is just made up for the video. Can you imagine playing this game Gemma describes, with huge hand motions? I mean, talk about giving it away....you can't be very sneaky throwing "man" or even "nut." Cheating would just be too difficult. FAKE! Wink

This game isn't meant to be a game...it's something else. If you read everything in this forum you would see.

I don't remember who came up with it but think about this...

NUT kills Man (nut as in religious nut, or something to that effect)

I think Gemmas boyfriend was killed by their religion and she is trying to tell bree...She left her family and the "community" because of it.

I agree, I think the game thing is a hidden code.

When i heard nut i thought of the Bald guy at the ceremony (could all the elders be Bald).

I thought of Daniel as the Squirrel though. You know inquisitive and always going where they don't belong etc.
GraySavant
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thejyav wrote:
sweetie55 wrote:

That does make a lot of sense. So do we want a new character introduced? Raise your hand if you say yes! *raises hand*

::raise hand::

To add my humble opinion:
1: Gemma is new character in story of LG15.
2: Gemma is VERY darring attempt made by one of Jessica's friends to get in the show. (And creators are probably killing her right now:)

Do we want a new character introduced?

*raises hand*
minsky
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thejyav wrote:
I apologize if someone else has already mentioned this but i haven't had time to read the last few pages and just had a revelation. What if the creators are testing the waters? Think about it, if this is just a fan video it would either have to be one of jessica's friends going to all the trouble of getting the high quality cam, do this whole thing, have whoever is posting on the lonelygirl profile accept the response almost immediately and all for what purpose? so that she and Jessica can have a laugh?

OR the creators got one of Jessica's acting friends to do this part and gauge fan reaction to see if we want more characters or not even if they are not yet ready to pull the trigger on something like that yet.

Look at CIW, until that Manson crime scene photo showed up they weren't distancing themselves from it. I think they wanted to find out if thats where the fan base wanted to series to go.

*Raises Hand*
taiya
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raising my hand too
Penny
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Raises Hand*

As much as I like Daniel and Bree...they are getting stale...We need a fresh face. Gemma is PERFECT.

CREATORS if you are reading this, Please, please, please add GEMMA (if she isn't canon yet). We are so hard up for something new...we are obsessing over lightswitches and totally fighing about moronic things!

Edit: I just made a poll. Go make your vote official! http://lonelygirl15.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2238

Last edited by Penny on Fri Oct 20, 2006 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
twjaniak
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Penny wrote:
*Raises Hand*

As much as I like Daniel and Bree...they are getting stale...We need a fresh face. Gemma is PERFECT.

CREATORS if you are reading this, Please, please, please add GEMMA (if she isn't canon yet). We are so hard up for something new...we are obsessing over lightswitches and totally fighing about moronic things!

OOoooo.... the light switch needs it own video! Wink
cas_nz86
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think its canon, she looks like shes trying to hide from the camera on the tom green show, the camera panned onto her and her friends started laughing at her and she walked away Razz razzzzzzzzzzzz
robtomorrow
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I raise my hand too

But Gemma lives in London supposedly, so her involvement in the plot can only be to pass cryptic messages to Bree via v-blogs, unless she hops on a plane to join Bree wherever SHE is, since it has never been established.
sweetie55
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GraySavant wrote:
thejyav wrote:
sweetie55 wrote:

That does make a lot of sense. So do we want a new character introduced? Raise your hand if you say yes! *raises hand*

::raise hand::

To add my humble opinion:
1: Gemma is new character in story of LG15.
2: Gemma is VERY darring attempt made by one of Jessica's friends to get in the show. (And creators are probably killing her right now:)

Do we want a new character introduced?

*raises hand*

Number 2 actually is not so far-fetched. She is an actress. Actually someone(its on the forum somewhere) said on her myspace she misspells Wonder Woman and types "Wonder Women". Now the interesting part is that on her youtube version of the video there is a tag that is misspelled as well. "Allery" should be "allergy". I don't think allery is a word. And I can be wrong if you tell me! Either the creators made a hiccup, Jakkie did, or I did. Can anyone tell me? Question
HenrySugar
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I personally think this is canon.
I also think Nut refers to the Thelemic Goddess and Man refers to Daniel.
I also think that 'Jackie' is from Austrailia/New Zealand, but her character, Gemma has a mixed accent same as Bree does...and for basically the same reasons.
sovietkitsch
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok, so someone mentioned me in here and i thought i had better clear something up. i have nothing to do with the gemma videos nor do i know who does.

i was going to make video responses, being an old friend of bree's, and i wrote about it in one of the spin-off threads, but a few days later construction work started on our house and there has not been a quiet moment to film anything! i even spoke to jess rose on myspace about it, and she replied telling me that when i had a video i should send it to her and she would show the producers, because they always needed new characters.

it looks like someone beat me to it, and if i do post one, it will have to be under another name. i must admit before i saw the video i was confused about all the threads mentioning my name, because i didn't know there was another gemma on the board!

well anyway, i hope that clears it up. i don't think many of you were questioning it anyway seeing as we look nothing alike.

http://gemmatomlinson.blogspot.com/

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Pretty hands do pretty things when pretty times arise
Seraphim and seaweed swim where stick-limbed Myla lies.
seige56
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

twjaniak wrote:
Penny wrote:
*Raises Hand*

OOoooo.... the light switch needs it own video! Wink

Heeeyyy! Who stole my lightswitch? Wink
Jenna
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sovietkitsch wrote:
i even spoke to jess rose on myspace about it, and she replied telling me that when i had a video i should send it to her and she would show the producers, because they always needed new characters.

That could help back up the canon/not-canon debate on gemma/jakkie. if jakkie made a video, jessica could've easily passed it onto the producers, etc.

also, i think in a way, gemma could help out. say daniel really DOES need to escape from the cult.....What better way than getting a plane, and knowing someone in a different country?

And in the words of The Clash...."London Calling"..... Wink
Penny
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wrote to Gemmers19 on youtube and this is what she wrote back.

gemmers19 wrote:

> Thanks! Yes, we knew each other back when she lived in England. I couldn't believe it when I saw her on here. My accent is a mix, actually. Can you guess what it is???
>
> mayahsmom wrote:
>
> > Hey, I just watched your vlog and I really liked it. I have been following LG15 for a while. It is so cool that you recognized Bree. How long has it been since you have seen her? I supposed you noticed that Bree has a huge following. We all really like her vlogs. Anyway, I hope you post some more vlogs. We all want to hear more about your past with Bree. Do you have any photos of her as a child? Are you a Kiwi or an Aussie? I can't quite pin point your accent.
> >
> > Anyway, I hope to hear back from you. Keep up the vlogs!
> >
> > Penny
madeliza
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My guess is that if this isn't cannon then the producers just let one of Jess Rose's friends do a vlog to boost their career. If this is the case then i doubt we will see much more of Gemma. I would be more then happy if a new character was introduced though.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 19, 20, 21  Next
Page 20 of 21

Jump to: