Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Lonelygirl15 is a fake!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Astrantia
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forgive me, since I've had like 2 hours sleep in 3 days >_<
Nora Volkova
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

heybitch wrote:
Astrantia, you totally ruined the awesomeness of this post.

ERROR ERROR ERROR

Official Mod Smackdown (tm): SEZ YOU. Your mother wears combat boots and smokes smelly cigars. Nyah nyah nyah. Hoser.
Astrantia
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like the mods could do with some sleep too...

Laughing
JerseyJohnny
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HenrySugar wrote:
It's my understanding that some actress going by the name, Jessica sumthin' has been running 'round town impersonating our Bree. She should really be warned about this...
It's hard enough studying secret languages with a puppet, learning to drive, dieting, exercising, and preparing herself for some kind of hellish ritual (all the while finding time to make and edit fantastic videos on an almost daily bases) without some two-bit actress trying to ride her coattails...
Way too much to handle for any adorable sixteen year old geek-dream come true...

In all seriousness, it probably isn't a good idea to give out your name and number to online strangers. Especially 'satanist'...

Excuse me, sir, but the actress you are bringing to question IS actually Bree from the videos. the Videos are FAKE, if you had read my first post you'd know that by now! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes UGH!

Anyawho, All those vids you saw on YouTubes were acted out, no different from watching a TV Sitcom or Presidental Speech or the news. All scripted and acted by PAID PROFESSIONAL ACTRESSES AND ACTORS. I heard that it was compared to Star Wars, in the same way that Actor Mark Hamilton played Luke Skywalker in the movie, also this Jesseca Rose is an actor playing Bree on the Videoes. Hope that made it clearer for you, there is NOT two people, it is the same person, all an act.

Sheesh, how many times do I gotta 'splain this stuff??? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

And who is a Satanist anyway? Bree is a Christian, she is very religious. Satanists aren't religious, nor do they worry about keeping "pure". In Satanism, evil is what they worship. Bree isn't an Evil character, or else she'd look probably more like a Goth or Maryann Manson type look.
HenrySugar
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JerseyJohnny,
I did read your post. My comments were based in sarcasm. Sorry you didn't get it Smile
Just so you'll know, we're all aware that the story is fiction (thanks for catching our backs though). But really...had you read 'anything' on these boards before you posted, you'd know that we know what you know.
I mean...you posted in 'Plot Dicussion' for cryin' out loud. That alone shoulda clued you if nothing else.
However...we like to suspend disbelief here...even if there is some actress out there pretending to be Bree.
Oh...and no...Bree and her family are definitely not Christian. Religious and Christian are not the same definitions. Smile...and yeah, satanism IS a religion...though, for what it's worth, contrary to most folks thoughts on Thelema, it isn't a satanic cult at all.
You really should read up and learn a few aspects of various religions and beliefs before you bring that kind of argument to the table. It appears that you don't know enough about it to discuss it indepth.

Edited: Because it's I before E...

Last edited by HenrySugar on Sun Oct 01, 2006 11:47 am; edited 1 time in total
demerick
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JerseyJohnny wrote:
Bree isn't an Evil character, or else she'd look probably more like a Goth or Maryann Manson type look.

Oh dear, I MUST go tell my child that she can tell the bad guys from the good guys by the color of their clothing and the makeup they wear. That must mean that all these convicted pedophiles are innocent because they don't wear thick eyeliner or dress only in black...

Razz
HenrySugar
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I'll be bad today...
Now where did I put my black shirt and eyeliner...
ultimatekai
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 12:20 pm    Post subject: Well... Reply with quote

Well... from the beginning, I could somewhat tell the whole thing wasn't real. The lighting was all too good for just a web blog. Some could argue that Daniel helped Bree with that, but note that he wasn't always there. Plus the fact that the webcam caught some events (i.e., The fight between Bree + Daniel) that no normal person would think to turn the camera on for.

And what the hell webcam can POSSIBLY have that good of a quality?! If I could find one, I would go out and buy it in an instant. >_>
Nora Volkova
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JerseyJohnny wrote:
Bree isn't an Evil character, or else she'd look probably more like a Goth or Maryann Manson type look.

I agree. She looks a lot more like Ginger or Mrs. Howell than she does like Mary Ann.
Mirage
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nora Volkova wrote:
JerseyJohnny wrote:

I agree. She looks a lot more like Ginger or Mrs. Howell than she does like Mary Ann.

*snort*

*roll*

*collapse with laughter*

*listens to her favourite Goth song, "Sweet Dreams are Made Of Bree"*
demerick
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nora Volkova wrote:
JerseyJohnny wrote:

ROFL...I didn't even notice the Maryann Manson error. This site's been good for some laughs today.
aguy
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HenrySugar wrote:
Just so you'll know, we're all aware that the story is fiction

Henry, baby -- don't tell me you sold out too!! Isn't there anyone left here who knows that Bree is real and this Jessica gal has been impersonating her? It saddens me to think that you, of all people, have given into the deep, deep deception that there is no real Bree and that it's all an act. Aren't there any people left who know the truth and haven't given into the great media deception of recent days???

(Feeling very alone right now.... Sad )
TheDoctorIsIn
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JerseyJohnny wrote:
I heard that it was compared to Star Wars, in the same way that Actor Mark Hamilton played Luke Skywalker in the movie,

Wait a minute.... you mean he really isn't living happily in a galaxy far, far away...

OMG!

*sob*
HenrySugar
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aguy wrote:
HenrySugar wrote:
Just so you'll know, we're all aware that the story is fiction

Henry, baby -- don't tell me you sold out too!! Isn't there anyone left here who knows that Bree is real and this Jessica gal has been impersonating her? It saddens me to think that you, of all people, have given into the deep, deep deception that there is no real Bree and that it's all an act. Aren't there any people left who know the truth and haven't given into the great media deception of recent days???

(Feeling very alone right now.... Sad )

Err...no...err...It was a typo, yeah, that's it.
What I meant to write was 'Faction', not fiction. Derived from Latin roots, faction is literally defined as 'fact-shown', meaning that the facts (and nothing but the facts) are shown to us via web blogs.
Seriously...you believe me...right?
aguy
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HenrySugar wrote:
Err...no...err...It was a typo, yeah, that's it.

Phew! <wiping sweat from forehead>

HenrySugar wrote:
Seriously...you believe me...right?

Of course I do! I just wish these other people would stop believing all the media deception. I mean, some girl who looks a little (not even very much, IMO) like Bree goes on Jay Leno, and all of a sudden we're supposed to believe that she's Bree, when Bree is clearly in her room making videos? I mean, c'mon! Next they're going to tell us that there's no tooth fairy or Santa Claus. I mean, how gullible do they think we are, anyway??

Glad you're still on board, Henry! I was scared there for a moment!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: