Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

In The Park [9/13/06]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Grutamble
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As I meant it doesn't really care, if it is exterior or not, the first one was done like a diary entry from outside. But This is like someone else is working with it, quite different. Outside isn't the problem(which I have said thrice or more). The abrupt end and that stuff that someone post single parts or exterior video, that is it. It looks like someone else posts it. If we think the fictional figure would film and cut themself they won't post like that, with that abrupt end and so on. That's it, exterior doesn't care, that's not the important reason they have changed it.
solasura
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

now that you've mentioned, i wonder if the actors really edit it themselves or there is a team, or so to speak, of people to edit the stuff the actors shoot.

i would believe the former more cos the editing was done a little haphazardly.

but then again, editing professionals do know how to make things look delibrated, dont they?

im more inclined to find out where the plot actually leads us to rather than whatever styles of filming they emlpoy but i do have a feeling that lonelygirl15 might be starting to drift away from feeling lonely altogether from now. meeting more people, rebelling against her parents...

and maybe, ultimately, her religion.
VinWasHere12x31x91
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

STOP FOCUSING ON THE PILLS FOR A SECOND! Ok listen watch it again, when she digs in the bag (Under the light where she is waiting) put it on pause and slowly slide your slider through the frames, if you get the right frame you can see the bag from cassie's video in her arms! Shocked Then again, I think I'm wrong after rewatching...

Last edited by VinWasHere12x31x91 on Thu Sep 14, 2006 11:05 am; edited 1 time in total
whatisgoingon
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kalli182 wrote:
I must agree, her behaviour and body language in this vid is very different to the rest... she isn't as perky....hmmmm and as for the "pills"..i couldnt capture a very good screenshot but it seemed as tho the package she removed from her bag was sort of plastic bag liked but sort of sounded like foil...

That's what I was wondering about. The pills were not in a bottle.
whatisgoingon
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

solasura wrote:
now that you've mentioned, i wonder if the actors really edit it themselves or there is a team, or so to speak, of people to edit the stuff the actors shoot.

i would believe the former more cos the editing was done a little haphazardly.

but then again, editing professionals do know how to make things look delibrated, dont they?

im more inclined to find out where the plot actually leads us to rather than whatever styles of filming they emlpoy but i do have a feeling that lonelygirl15 might be starting to drift away from feeling lonely altogether from now. meeting more people, rebelling against her parents...

and maybe, ultimately, her religion.

There's a team of at least three 20 something men behind the Lonelygirl15 videos. Go to Youtube and watch a vid by renetto called Lonelygirl15 on NBC... This story was on NBC Nightly News lastnight. He made a video with it in the background. I watched it last night. They talk to the 3 guys.
solasura
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

then perhaps the actors were just there to act or do voice overs. the team covers the rest, including lighting (if any), editing and uploading the completed vids with the correctly scripted tags.

just very very eager to find out where all this will head... cant wait for the next episode!
maverick
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When Daniel mentions that it's 10 p.m. Bree is taking a sweatshirt out of her bag. I also remember 10 p.m. being relavant in another video where she said she had to get to bed. I'm not sure if she said it was 10 or if the video was posted at 10. But do you think that that could be what Daniel was going to say. Usually she's 'going to bed' or whatever she does after she turns off that camera and just using bed as an excuse to turn it off.

EDIT:
It was in Should I or Shouldn't I. The video was posted at 9:44pm and at the end she said "Ok, I gotta go to bed now".
Grutamble
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

solasura: last time: never said the edit and cut it themselve, but the videos were made like they would do or could do. No the new this is (also without the backgroundnews that it is a fake) that this is not done by a little gilr and his friend. Now this editing and presentation on youtbe is different. Now it looks like someone has put a low-budget series/soap online as there are some on youtube. Can't say if the plot is different, but the presentation is different. If this wasn't discovered as fake, the presentation of "in the park" would be different. Eventuelly not the plot but the presentation. This is incoherent now. But having the same style as before isn't the intention of the producers. Probably they think: it's discovers, so we can do it like a common series, it doesn't make sense to have the same presentation, now when it is discovered, because the comments doesn't fit anymore to the style, so the videos don't really need, too. It's a little bit like the other but there's a different.

Fine for you if you are interested, what will come(I am probably, too), but everything I have said is, there is a style-change, nothing more.

Grutamuble, waitng for the next episode.
Scott30
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is that thing in Bree's bag after she gets the pills out there something near the top.
Woo
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why does Daniel sound so suspicious when she goes to her bag?

"What's she doing?"

then she pulls a jacket out

"oh, never mind"

surely going intot your bag isn't a weird thing to do?

Also it is Daniel who identifies the pills as iron pills, so I am going with the theory that they are iron pills she is taking.
VinWasHere12x31x91
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My first thought was pregnancy pills...Cassie: THE BITCH IS LYING! HE STOLE MY MAN! Evil or Very Mad ROAR *insert cat fight here* Both: My Bra Oh No! Exclamation Daniel: Shocked *turns to the camera* Very Happy Wink ............y'know?
Moonpies
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 4:27 pm    Post subject: Well Reply with quote

Clearly there will be more exterior shots in the future. Paul & Andrea? The Cassie saga? The ceremony? These are characters that will have to be developed outside of Bree's bedroom.

This video is off-kilter on purpose. One can argue that the "rushed" nature of the park shoot may also be a direct result of the media circus surrounding the cast and crew at the moment. Things should be smoothed over for the next few shoots, even though now it will be tricky that they've been outed.

Revisit the "Swimming" video for proof that a slick outdoor video can be made when time allows it.
Lv1222
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 6:56 pm    Post subject: Voice? Reply with quote

I dont know, ive been reading everything about these "iron pills" and the he said she said stuff. But after watching the video again i think Daniels voice changes. He asks if her dads making her take that, and he seems angry...but then theres a cut and he says "iron pills?" in a different voice, as if he was lying for the camera. It makes me wonder if they didnt have a conversation about talking about the pills on camera and then he had to give an explanation to protect her. I realize that this a very small thing, but it seems that its those small things that matter.
sorrow
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

does anyone think it's strange that she needs a sweater in the middle of september in california (we have established she lives in cali... right? or is that just jessica that does...)

consider also, the "drugged" look and "uneasiness" of bree could be something as simple as the fact that she is nervous she's wandering around at night without her parents' permission after already getting into trouble once....

and the last thing to note is that most of the videos that daniel takes charge of tend to be a little less peppy than bree's on average...

not saying that everything is this simple, but remember, there are many more factors involved in this than just the pills and what she does at 10.....
bittergrrl
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the sweater thing isn't that strange. it can get a little chilly in the evenings in soCal.

just my .02
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: