Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0099 "Back At Bree's" [12/15/06]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Macabea13
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had a new thought about the drug pamphlets..though I have yet to be right on one guess so far.....

What if the drugs were drugs that Bree's father was researching with the intent of giving them to her to counteract the drugs that the Order had been giving her? Could they have been giving her something that he feared would harm her by giving her infection or siezures? Maybe he was looking into a way to help her.....

Far fetched I know, but somehow it makes sense in my addled mind after going though this long and animosity-ridden thread..... it seems like this possiblity might account for the fact that neither drug seems very appropriate for long term/preventive use...
Lurker

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Macabea13 wrote:
I had a new thought about the drug pamphlets..though I have yet to be right on one guess so far.....

What if the drugs were drugs that Bree's father was researching with the intent of giving them to her to counteract the drugs that the Order had been giving her? Could they have been giving her something that he feared would harm her by giving her infection or siezures? Maybe he was looking into a way to help her.....

Far fetched I know, but somehow it makes sense in my addled mind after going though this long and animosity-ridden thread..... it seems like this possiblity might account for the fact that neither drug seems very appropriate for long term/preventive use...

Sounds sensible to me, Macabea. Though I was kind of interested in finding out if the Order had some kind of wacky bacteria they wanted to give antibiotic-resistance, your idea is infinitely more simple (less farfetched too).
kristenjane
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

glowe126 wrote:

I'm thinking bipolarity disorder is the same thing as bipolar. Maybe different countries call it slightly different things.

Yeah it is, I just couldnt word it correctly
kneeleigh
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

trainer101 wrote:
Here's the window when Daniel first arrives - showing whatever or whoever is in the window.

Here's the window while Daniel is walking up to the house. Whatever was there, is gone or moved.
Plus, the window looks open slightly.

I really don't like that.
It creeps me out. Confused
kneeleigh
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

khjq wrote:
I read up on Alprazolam/Xanax, and this is one of its medical uses(I think this is what Bree has)

Borderline personality disorder (BPD) is defined within psychiatry and related fields as a disorder characterized primarily by emotional dysregulation, extreme "black and white" thinking (believing that something is one of only two possible things, and ignoring any possible "in-betweens"), and turbulent relationships.

Psychiatrists and some other mental health professionals describe borderline personality disorder as a serious mental illness characterized by pervasive instability in mood, interpersonal relationships, self-image, identity, and behavior. This instability often disrupts family and work life, long-term planning, and the individual's sense of self.

It's possible that Bree has this, but considering the situation she's in, it's hard to tell. People with BPD often act like children, which Bree does which would explain the instability in behavior. However, considering the circumstances she's in, we can't blame her for being irratible and emotially unstable. I honestly don't think that Bree has a mental disorder, but I could always be wrong.

I'm only basing this upon what I've learned in school (I'm a Psychology major). But that by no means, means I know anything about it. Very Happy
Kelly
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

About the stills...I don't think the window looks open slightly so much as it just looks all blurry and jiggly from the shaky camera.

But yes...very creepy is the thing in the window. It's probably a person, because not many other things can move or magically disappear. Unless it's the other monkey plotting his/her revenge for being left behind. >.>
Macabea13
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker..
If I had a clue how to quote without it looking stupid I would. But I can't so I ask isn't ther some scientific principle that the simplest answer is the one we should choose? I only ask because you sound like you would know......

That being said, I would love to see a biological development too....
Lurker

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Macabea13 wrote:
Lurker..
If I had a clue how to quote without it looking stupid I would. But I can't so I ask isn't ther some scientific principle that the simplest answer is the one we should choose? I only ask because you sound like you would know......

Yeah, it's the Rule of Parsimony, or Occam's Razor. It basically states "All things being equal, the most simple explanation is the best." It may or may not apply here. I'm not sure.

While the most simple explanations are usually the most attractive (at least when trying to figure out crap like this), since it is a fictional story and the Creators could decide to make Martian vampires be behind the whole thing at any moment if they really wanted to, I'm not sure if it necessarily implies. Of course, since they could make anything be the explanation, all things are equal at the moment, and I think they will try to go for simple, realistic explanations for most things. So the rule might apply.

I'm going to assume it applies for the time being and say that your theory has a good chance of being right.
Macabea13
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know, I have no ties whatsoever to Video Games, but there was a time that I thought that the clues lead to one....due to a google search of some clues....I wish I could remember which one...However, there is a whole lot of likelihood that the creators have some or a lot of experience with this. Ironically enough, Vampires were part of what I found..... Oh I dunno? Vampires would probably hate bacterial infections, at least I would if I sucked blood.....

Besides the point.....could't you please tell me how to do the quote thing.....I wanna sound smart like you Smile
Lurker

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Macabea13 wrote:
You know, I have no ties whatsoever to Video Games, but there was a time that I thought that the clues lead to one....due to a google search of some clues....I wish I could remember which one...

Let us know if you remember. Sounds kind of interesting.

Macabea13 wrote:
Besides the point.....could't you please tell me how to do the quote thing.....I wanna sound smart like you Smile

Thanks for the compliment.

As for how you do the quotes, put this at the beginning of what you want to quote:

[ quote="Macabe13" ]

Then put this at the end:

[ /quote ]

Only when you're doing it, don't let there be any spaces between the brackets and the other stuff. So, minus spaces, quoting me would look like this:

[ quote="Lurker" ]Whatever you wanted to quote goes here.[ /quote ]

Hope that helps.
kristenjane
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Going back and reading earlier pages I remembered I was really freaked out by the thing in the window.

Shocked
glowe126
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 4:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:

glowe126 wrote:
Really mean today. I think it might be the holiday season getting to everybody. What's funny is that the only post I wanted to comment on was the neurosurgery one, so I pretty much just ignored everyone and came here and, well, perfect timing:)...

(Sorry I forgot who said this, but I don't want to go back into the other pages, because there are mean, upset people in there.)

Check your PMs, please.

I don't have PMS. Look. If there are people who readily admit to taking multiple psychiatric medications who are angry with me, I'm more than quick to apologize. Which I did, because there are crazy people in the world that I don't want to make mad, even if it is based merely on some irrational connection between a group of people who hate epileptics for some reason and people who take psychotropic medication. I still don't see the connection, and why she thinks I'm after her.

But I don't have the training to deal with them if they think a dumb comment is supposed to imply something about them, when it doesn't. I just don't have the medical training.

The worst part is with their psychological conditions, they become oversensitive to things that really aren't directed towards them or meant to be taken seriously. They appeal to others who have similar conditions or who are just really nice people who think they have to be mad too. In reality, these oversensitive people are very sick. That's why they have to take medication. When they see a thread related to videos, they have to pick it apart with dumb arguments, because in their sick mind, it makes sense some how. Don't jump on the crazy train with them! I know it is confusing, but deep down, they're not offended, they just want attention.

If you receive messages from these people or feel sorry for them, then don't respond unless you feel capable of dealing with their psychological issues. I for one don't have the training, and I think a moderator should be able to spot a troubled person after they readily admit to taking several psychotropic medications and then go on a tirade against someone claiming they have some deeply rooted problem with epileptics.

This is supposed to be fun, and you can tell there are some people who want to talk about other things on here. I suggest they go to the appropriate forum or start a thread in the Off the Cuff Section.

Again, if you respond to me or send me mail on this topic, I will not respond, because I don't have the medical training to deal with your troubled mind. I'm not trying to be rude by not responding. Rather, I just don't have the training. It's not fair for nice people to have to engage in some weird type of argument with a psychologically troubled person, when we don't have the medical training to understand what's really going on in there. They just keep arguing and arguing for argument's sake about things that have no valid point or are trivial.

Now, on topic again. Since Daniel did not get caught by OpaPhid jumping out of a corner, which I swear she almost did, then maybe the video is telling us that he is with OpAPhid?
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm...Xanax talk in here? I dunno, I used to have problems "getting my brain to turn off" (as I put it) and couldn't sleep. I was prescribed xanax. The pills she took in the park didn't come from what looked like a xanax pack or sample pack. I don't know that they would make her act any differently, maybe just make her fall asleep.

You cannot make another post so soon after your last; please try again in a short while.
Bagged, tagged, sold to the butcher at the store.
kristenjane
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 7:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

glowe126 wrote:
Lurker wrote:

glowe126 wrote:
Really mean today. I think it might be the holiday season getting to everybody. What's funny is that the only post I wanted to comment on was the neurosurgery one, so I pretty much just ignored everyone and came here and, well, perfect timing:)...

(Sorry I forgot who said this, but I don't want to go back into the other pages, because there are mean, upset people in there.)

Check your PMs, please.

I don't have PMS. Look. If there are people who readily admit to taking multiple psychiatric medications who are angry with me, I'm more than quick to apologize. Which I did, because there are crazy people in the world that I don't want to make mad, even if it is based merely on some irrational connection between a group of people who hate epileptics for some reason and people who take psychotropic medication. I still don't see the connection, and why she thinks I'm after....

glowe, I think he meant you PMs. Your Personal Messages.
iamcool
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 7:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kristenjane wrote:
glowe126 wrote:
Lurker wrote:

glowe126 wrote:

Check your PMs, please.

I don't have PMS. Look. If there are people who readily admit to taking multiple psychiatric medications who are angry with me, I'm more than quick to apologize. Which I did, because there are crazy people in the world that I don't want to make mad, even if it is based merely on some irrational connection between a group of people who hate epileptics for some reason and people who take psychotropic medication. I still don't see the connection, and why she thinks I'm after....

glowe, I think he meant you PMs. Your Personal Messages.

Laughing

thats was hilarious Laughing Razz lol

glowe... did u actually think he said PMS or were u joking Razz lol

My lawyers told me to edit the content of this signature so i didn't get sued

Me and Oobles are 'TWAT's - 'The Worldwide Association of Threadjacking' Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 28, 29, 30, 31  Next
Page 29 of 31

Jump to: