Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0047 - Zodiac of Denderah
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DontHaveAClue
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nobackspacebutton wrote:

"It's typical of Hopper to treat even a scene of a young girl sunbathing in a stark and joyless manner. Even though they are sharing the day together, the differences in age, dress and activity between the two women suggest a disconnection between them."

ah ha! ...Does that make Hopper a perv? Hmmmm? Shocked
rachelalexis
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ShadowPaw wrote:
I wonder if the ceremony could involve a simulation of the myth.
And perhaps she gets to play/enact the part of one of the women?

How hilarious would it be if it went down like this:

Since Daniel reads the boards (see comments to his last video) he follows a lot of people's logic on here that it's going to be sex majik.
He valiantly busts in to the ceremony (well, busts out of the woods I guess,) on his proverbial white horse, yelling "I won't let you sully my woman with your priestly seed!" and.....

it's a recreation of a myth where she's standing pretending to be one of these women, with a bunch of people in costumes and bad outdoor light rigging. Laughing

When in doubt, go straight to sex. --Jack Coleman (HRG)
Sheikh Gomelez
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sofly718 wrote:
Nora Volkova wrote:
[obligatory mod buzzkill] CIW speculation is more profitably undertaken within the spiffy, wonderful group of cassieiswatching forums. Although lg15 impacts ciw, the reverse still appears not to be the case. [/buzzkill]

regardless of CiW's association to Cancer, Bree still enjoyed killing the beetles. In fact, Bree was talking about Cassie WHILE killing the beetles. So ignoring CiW entirely, Bree still mentioned Cassie while killing beetles.

I believe Nora was cryptically referencing her favorite YouTube-hosted ARG, cthulhuiswatching, in which the mysteries of lonelygirl15 will be revealed: Yog-Sothoth capers on the wastes of a planet orbiting Sirius, Nyarlathotep is revealed to be in charge of the Order of Denderah, and, purity vows notwithstanding, Bree's barefoot shenanigans inadvertently trigger a quantum singularity, unlocking a temporal/spatial doorway and unleashing the Foot Fungi from Yuggoth.
And dissension have begun.

Last edited by Sheikh Gomelez on Mon Oct 09, 2006 11:15 am; edited 1 time in total
nobackspacebutton
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crowely is quoted in one of his writings as saying, "For instance, if I mention a beetle I expect the reader to understand an allusion to the sun at midnight in its moral sense of Light-in-Darkness".
nobackspacebutton
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DontHaveAClue wrote:
nobackspacebutton wrote:

"It's typical of Hopper to treat even a scene of a young girl sunbathing in a stark and joyless manner. Even though they are sharing the day together, the differences in age, dress and activity between the two women suggest a disconnection between them."

ah ha! ...Does that make Hopper a perv? Hmmmm? Shocked

lol Cool
alystra
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Hopper picture, "Second Story sunlight" speaks of longing - the girl sunbather is looking away from the older woman, looking wistfully at the world outside of her house, longing to get out into it.

Bree's top could mean that she is getting colder from being anemic from blood loss, but since her hair is also pulled back severelyit seems to mean that the purpose of that shirt is to keep her body covered up, for modesty, the way women in a number of religions wear high sleeves and high necks. could be both reasons, I s'pose.
Nora Volkova
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sheikh Gomelez wrote:
sofly718 wrote:
Nora Volkova wrote:
[obligatory mod buzzkill] CIW speculation is more profitably undertaken within the spiffy, wonderful group of cassieiswatching forums. Although lg15 impacts ciw, the reverse still appears not to be the case. [/buzzkill]

regardless of CiW's association to Cancer, Bree still enjoyed killing the beetles. In fact, Bree was talking about Cassie WHILE killing the beetles. So ignoring CiW entirely, Bree still mentioned Cassie while killing beetles.

I believe Nora was cryptically referencing her favorite YouTube-hosted ARG, cthulhuiswatching, in which the mysteries of lonelygirl15 will be revealed: Yog-Sothoth capers on the wastes of a planet orbiting Sirius, Nyarlathotep is revealed to be in charge of the Order of Denderah, and, purity vows notwithstanding, Bree's barefoot shenanigans inadvertently trigger a quantum singularity, unlocking a temporal/spatial doorway and unleashing the Foot Fungi from Yuggoth.

Get out of my head, dangit! Quit hacking my foxfire cache! Shocked Wink
nobackspacebutton
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

alystra wrote:
The Hopper picture, "Second Story sunlight" speaks of longing - the girl sunbather is looking away from the older woman, looking wistfully at the world outside of her house, longing to get out into it.

Bree's top could mean that she is getting colder from being anemic from blood loss, but since her hair is also pulled back severelyit seems to mean that the purpose of that shirt is to keep her body covered up, for modesty, the way women in a number of religions wear high sleeves and high necks. could be both reasons, I s'pose.

honestly, lately her skin has looked paler. Usually people who are aenemic take iron pills... Iron causes color in skin. It very well could be from lack of blood or lack of iron in her skin, that she is becoming pale or sick looking.
DontHaveAClue
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nobackspacebutton wrote:

honestly, lately her skin has looked paler. Usually people who are aenemic take iron pills... Iron causes color in skin. It very well could be from lack of blood or lack of iron in her skin, that she is becoming pale or sick looking.

me likes vampires... Cool
khjq
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is how I like LG videos, with bree being goofy Laughing
sunshinerage
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rachelalexis wrote:

Since Daniel reads the boards (see comments to his last video) he follows a lot of people's logic on here that it's going to be sex majik.
He valiantly busts in to the ceremony (well, busts out of the woods I guess,) on his proverbial white horse, yelling "I won't let you sully my woman with your priestly seed!" and.....

Laughing

I LOVE Daniel's line.
Hannahbee
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nobackspacebutton wrote:
DontHaveAClue wrote:
she really is cute in this vid.

What? No, she's not really 15 and I'm not a perv, really! Come on, she's 20ish...so what? Uh? Don't tell me you think she's not cute in that vid....see? Someone has to speak out: Us, male grow-ups, have a right to think Bree/Jessica is cute in that vid without feeling like we need to talk to a professionnal and quick. She really is 20ish. There is nothing wrong about thinking she's cute. And it's not like cuteness is dirty or something. Some people say about...... pets for instance, "oh he's cute". And they're not like really really twisted perverted evil minds. It's just that there is nothing wrong in saying "cute". Damnit!

it isn't wrong to think someone is cute.

its wrong to look at 15 year olds when you are over what, 20? and then think they are cute and hot. But then again males maturity level is usually 3 or 4 years behind their actual age, so mentally I guess its not being a perv when they themselves are really mentally the same age as the 14 or 15 year old.

in this case, jessica is pretending to be a 15 year old. so really your not a perv, your just kinky.

haha.

16! pretending to be a 16 year old! sorry, i know it doesn't matter it was just irking me for some reason... Embarassed Wink
noseybree
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My hubby works in astronomy. Once he's put our kid to bed, he's going to have a good look at the zodiac and related links found here. It may affect the dates - ie 12 October is on a denderan calendar rather than ours....just putting the idea out there that we may be disappointed on Thursday.....

(edited to remove personal info which is inappropriate)

Last edited by noseybree on Mon Oct 09, 2006 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
nobackspacebutton
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

noseybree wrote:
My hubby works in astronomy. Once he's put our kid to bed, he's going to have a good look at the zodiac and related links found here. It may affect the dates - ie 12 October is on a denderan calendar rather than ours....just putting the idea out there that we may be disappointed on Thursday.....

Very interesting..yes, please let us know!
cimaruta
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

noseybree wrote:

yes! that's what we'll need. I just posted here: http://www.lonelygirl15.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=29958#29958 regarding the precession of the stars possibly causing massive inaccuracies in people's sleuthing.

Your hubby could be a big help, I'm sure.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 5 of 7

Jump to: