Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[Discuss the Results] Tachyon's Letter to 10033
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who do you think Tachyon's sister is?
Bree
7%
 7%  [ 6 ]
Cassie
24%
 24%  [ 20 ]
Gemma
12%
 12%  [ 10 ]
OpAphid
4%
 4%  [ 4 ]
The girl Gemma talks about in "They Disappeared"
29%
 29%  [ 24 ]
None of the above
20%
 20%  [ 17 ]
Total Votes : 81

ascend
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killthesmiley wrote:
ascend wrote:
There's a chance it could be Cassie, but not CiW Cassie, Bree's friend Cassie.

Maybe the reason she was "freaked out" because of Bree's religion was because she had some sort of relationship with it?

umm CiW cassie and bree's cassie are the same cassie...

CiW is just apparently non-cannon

I know they refer to the same Cassie, but the clues don't match up (LG + CiW are so different), and The Creators confirmed it wasn't canon.

When I say a different Cassie, I mean the Cassandra Op refers to is most likely derived from the Cassie in the LG vids, not the CiW ones.
ambriel
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for pointing it out. I was excitied when I got it and was a bit disapointed at first when no one else was lol. However like I said before i think it proves a good point. If we are wondering about something why not ask about it? In a tactful way of course.

*edit typos* I can't type well to save my life.
tigerlilylynn

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killthesmiley wrote:
tigerlilylynn wrote:
Killthesmiley wrote:
i posted this somewheres else too...

but often cults and religions often call their followers "brothers" and "sisters"
so we can assume that the sister is not biological...
but cult related.
as tachyon was an undercover agent infiltrating the order.

But she always says "Brother" and sister. It's not used as a name and it's not in quotes like code/nick name. Besides that, we're getting beat senseless with sister references. I think the PMs are beating us with a cluex4 hopeing we can find out why Tachyon would go thru the trouble of infiltrating. Even if someone says the reason is "they sent her", why did she join a group with the intentions of bringing down a secret society? It's not like the IRA or something where the target is obvious and impacts everyone. It's personal, you know?

I think she's from a real family, the one Gemma talks about. It's unfortunate that we have the "brother" thing clouding it but I think that a family cover was the only choice for codes when it came to lying to the order.

we ahve had confirmation about her being taht family though...
but have did Gemma say she had a sister???

That's what the email you reposted is pointing too.
rachelalexis
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ambriel wrote:
thanks for pointing it out. I was excitied when I got it and was a bit disapointed at first when no one else was lol. However like I said before i think it proves a good point. If we are wondering about something why not ask about it? In a tactful way of course.

*edit typos* I can't type well to save my life.

Good point. Tachyon, at least in the ones I've read, seems to respond to direct questions like a little kid who's afraid of being caught. Going about it this way you managed to get a great answer because she was able to imagine that you already knew something about her. You wrote it "assuming" that she was from that family, and she agreed with your assumption.

When in doubt, go straight to sex. --Jack Coleman (HRG)
ApotheosisAZ
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 1:41 pm    Post subject: Re: [Discuss the Results] Tachyon's Letter to 10033 Reply with quote

damnatio memoriae

Last edited by ApotheosisAZ on Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:45 am; edited 1 time in total
rachelalexis
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tigerlilylynn wrote:
Killthesmiley wrote:

but often cults and religions often call their followers "brothers" and "sisters"
but cult related.

But she always says "Brother" and sister. It's not used as a name and it's not in quotes like code/nick name. Besides that, we're getting beat senseless with sister references. I think the PMs are beating us with a cluex4 hopeing we can find out why Tachyon would go thru the trouble of infiltrating. Even if someone says the reason is "they sent her", why did she join a group with the intentions of bringing down a secret society? It's not like the IRA or something where the target is obvious and impacts everyone. It's personal, you know?

I think she's from a real family, the one Gemma talks about. It's unfortunate that we have the "brother" thing clouding it but I think that a family cover was the only choice for codes when it came to lying to the order.

I'm trying to make sense of this all in my head. Do we have any indication about what happened to her sister? She seems to have a decent amount of remorse for how she acted because of her sister in the past, is there anything that points to what things are like with her sister now? Maybe I'm overanalyzing, or maybe I'm forgetting important parts of the story. It's all possible Razz

When in doubt, go straight to sex. --Jack Coleman (HRG)
ladron121
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stuart2004 wrote:
I totally think this is to daniel... He states in the latest vid that he got messages from Tach... well everyone can see those what if she wants us to pass the message....the part about this being of his making is what made think this

Here is my thought, and I asked Op about this and got a reply. http://lonelygirl15.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2346&start=135**bottom of the page***

Why would Tachyon basically tell us EXACTLY where to look, but make the code so complex? TO DRAW US IN AND SOLVE IT. Once it was solved, we posted it all over the place. So the msg is out there. Is it for Daniel, I still don't think so.

rayne100 wrote:
Someone should private message him a copy of the letter so that he and Bree can take a look at it and see if it means anything to them.
Jess

That is the worst thing you could do, unless you are on Tach's side
Evil or Very Mad Why would we want this msg to get out more, at least until we understand exactly what it means and what its purpose is.

ApotheosisAZ wrote:

I agree, most likely Daniel. His comments in his recent posts tend to suggest that he has an inferiority complex, and feels immature.

I thought that Daniel's problem was he feels too mature, and as such was pissed at Bree for taking the situation lightly.

To sum up: I really really really REALLY REALLY don't think its Daniel Cool

But hey, I could be wrong.
covedweller

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Um... the code to use the cipher and correctly decode the message was IOOEE - in l33tspeak that is 10033.

It just makes the most sense that the message is to "Brother" (10033).

Also, does anyone else see what she might be referring to him dealing with probably has to do with his videos on YT?
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This may or may not be of relevence but, does anyone else find it interesting that Daniels YouTube profile lists an interesting choice of reading material?
Favorite Books: The Zombie Survival Guide, The Walking Dead, Powers, The Watchmen... and YES comic books are "books"
Sister
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hrm... I don't understand.
tigerlilylynn

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rachelalexis wrote:
tigerlilylynn wrote:
Killthesmiley wrote:

but cult related.

I'm trying to make sense of this all in my head. Do we have any indication about what happened to her sister? She seems to have a decent amount of remorse for how she acted because of her sister in the past, is there anything that points to what things are like with her sister now? Maybe I'm overanalyzing, or maybe I'm forgetting important parts of the story. It's all possible Razz

I think that, at the moment, we are just getting backstory. What happened to her sister and the lengths she'll go to to correct these wrongs (I think it's clear that things didn't go well) will be the main attraction.
tiltingwindward
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here are my thoughts on the letter and its intended recipient:

First, I think that the leet speak shows that Brother was definitely supposed to receive the encoded message and decode it. However, based on the letter's contents, I don't think the message was actually for Brother. Remember that Tachyon has asked Brother before to convey messages from her to someone else (the birthday card, the OTHER encoded message about hoping "he" will understand some day). So it's not really far-fetched to assume that Tach wanted Brother to recover this message and get it to its proper recipient.

Now to the whole debate about Tach's family. Ambriel's message and the other clues we've received all seem to point toward Tach being closely associated with, if not actually part of, the family that Gemma talks about in her video, "They Disappeared." At the same time, killthesmiley and others have made a good point when reminding us that just as Tach and Brother aren't actually related, Tach and Sister probably aren't blood kin either. I've been doing a lot of thinking about this, and here's my theory.

I've been wondering since Tachyon and Brother first appeared on the scene why they chose to use family ties as a cover story? It was pretty quickly apparent that Brother wasn't Tach's brother, and that Mom and Dad weren't Tach's parents. So why the continued use of the familial terms? Well, what Mom and Dad were actual people, not a generic term for the organization behind Tach? And what if they referred to themselves that way because this particular group of people had infiltrated the Order before...but disguised as a family? What if the family Gemma describes as just disappearing wasn't a genuine family unit running for its life, but a ring of operatives getting out with the information they needed?

This would answer a lot of lingering questions (at least for me). First, it would explain why the family left everything behind, even their dog. No actual family does that--even during the Holocaust, when people really were running for their lives, there are many, many stories of fleeing families arranging with neighbors to take care of their homes and possessions. But if the whole family thing was just a cover...maybe the dog really didn't matter to them. This theory also explains the reference ot the inferiority complex in the letter. If the "Family" consisted of Mom, Dad, Tach, Brother, and Sister, it seems fairly obvious from the evidence that Sister's role was to infiltrate the ceremony itself. Maybe Tach wanted that position, and felt angry and inferior because another operative was chosen. And finally, it sheds light on Tach's obscure coded message of regret that she wants Brother to pass on to a mysterious "him." If "him" is Dad, then perhaps the events in the British Commune have caused a rift between the Dad operative and Tach, causing Tach to do things that Dad has disagreed with.

Any road, that's what I'm thinking regarding the message right now. I'm still inclined to believe that the message is intended for someone we haven't met...although if pressed to name a known character, I'd have to say it was meant for Gemma. She's the only one I know of who is aware of Tach's potential history, clever enough to understand what Tach is saying (especially if Brother has decoded it for her first), and living in a somewhat isolated state from the Order. Speaking of which, we still don't know why Gemma's living "independently." But it seems suspicious to me.
EliCash
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can somebody explain why Tachyon would want to tell everybody who she is, given that OpAphid didn't know (specifically, that is)?
deagol
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If these girls aren't messing with their ages, we should be able to figure out some things:

Gemma said she was about 8 when this happened. Gemma says she's 19 in her YT profile. Thus, this was 11 years ago. I'm guessing this was the South African commune.

Tachyon's YT profile says she's 24. She would have been 13 when she left Sascha behind and moved to Sonoma. Maybe Gemma adopted Sascha and brought her to England, so Sascha could be the dog Bree was best friends with.

Gemma said the girl doing the ceremony that time was about Bree's age. So, if she was 16 then, Tachyon's sister would be about 27 now. Can't be Bree or Cassie or Gemma. Maybe Op?

Now about the guys, we have Daniel who's 18, Jonas is 19, and 10033 is 28, according to their respective YT profiles. Gemma's "petrol station" friend Sam I assume would be about Gemma's age or maybe a year older. She said she was about 13 when she last saw Sam. So that was about 6 years ago... I'm going to assume this was in Nottinghamshire, and since Bree moved there when she was 12, she probably was still in New Zealand and never knew about Sam.

Jonas said he lost his parents who were sailing at sea 6 years ago. He would've been 13, and he implies they lived in or near Humboldt county, California. If he was Sam, it could be they were being persecuted by The Order, perhaps members of some kind of organization working against The Order? Remember what Gemma's mom knew about Sam, "he and his parents didn't subscribe to our way of thinking." Also, maybe Gemma's purity was put in question by this "friendship." What did her mom read in Gemma's diary that would justify such a drastic decision?

Ok, that's all I can think of.
evaB
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, feel free to tell me I'm on crack, but I kind of think the letter's to Cassie...

I posted it on the other thread, but here it is again.

Quote:
Here's my theory on the letter. I think the letter is to Cassie; Tach's sister was tagged for the ceremony, and the she's comparing her relationship with her sister to Cassie's relationship with Bree. Check it:

we couldn't travel that far "because of my sister's obligations." I hated her for that. I hated her so much.

Tach hated her sister; Cassie hated Bree.

I bet you know what that's like--in fact, I know you do. It keeps you awake at night, that anger that you can't let go of...all because someone drilled into your head a sense of inferiority.
Cassie is/was definitely angry and jealous.

Knowing what you dealt with awhile back
The Cassie meltdown at the hands of Op took place while Tach was undercover, so she witnessed it.

really helped me put things in perspective. It helped me make peace with that part of my past, because I realized that my sister was never the enemy.
Watching the debacle from her new perspective, Tach empathizes with Bree and therefore in retrospect realizes it wasn't her sister's fault.

There are other people to blame for creating that situation, but I also blame myself for not even trying to do anything about it except act like a spoiled brat.
Nice jab at Cassie for being a brat.

But your situation is different in many ways…it’s almost the opposite actually. Although from what you’ve told me, maturity was neither of your strong suits (so at least we have that in common).

Still, I know that how it all played out left a really bad taste in your mouth that you’ll probably carry around for the rest of your adulthood (the same way I held onto mine to the point where it almost ruined what little childhood I could cling to).

Not sure if this fits the theory--cassie would have had to be in touch with Tach for "from what you've told me" to make sense.

And yes, you can at least feel better about blaming yourself for the mess you got yourself into because a lot of it was actually your fault. (I may suck at sympathy, but writing it out really does wonders for my own issues LOL).
another dig at Cassie.

However, there might be an opportunity for you to resolve some of these feelings that you are still carrying around, or at the very least maybe settle the score. I’ll tell you more about it in a few days, once I do a little more research, because I want to be absolutely sure--plus there's another pressing task at hand that needs to be dealt with, once and for all.

unrelated to my theory. What's the task?

I don’t want to ruin the surprise, and you shouldn’t get your hopes up yet, but I will tell you this much: We’re not going on vacation and no one is going to Disneyland, but if what I suspect turns out to be true, well...it damn well proves that it’s a small world after all.
"it's a small world" could mean bringing Cassie back in all her glory.

I could be totally off base--maybe wishful thinking. I'll going to ask Op what she thinks.[/quote]
Quote:
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> OpAphid: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: