Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[UPDATE] What's A Date? [09.15.06] (Go and vote!)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic :: View next topic  
milowent
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Weird Al needs no votes! Nor does OKGo.

Come on everybody, you can vote as many times as you want (they even tell you that at the site - its so scientific to win this award, huh?), so voting for LG15 10 ten times a day should be added to your daily routine!
Flautapantera

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

milowent wrote:

Come on everybody, you can vote as many times as you want (they even tell you that at the site - its so scientific to win this award, huh?), so voting for LG15 10 ten times a day should be added to your daily routine!

Hey--no okGO bashing. They're pretty sweet.

But don't grab your pitchforks--I'm going to go vote right now! Very Happy

You know that moment where you just want to grab a pair of scissors and run away with them?
Languorous Lass
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

milowent wrote:

Oh, that makes a lot of sense. "Don't vote for the vid you think is best, because its creator doesn't need any votes."

Sorry, but being an lg15 fan doesn't mean I've abandoned all powers of discernment. I like lg15, but I don't think "What's A Date?" deserves to win. Sure, a win would bring more publicity to the project, but IMHO a nomination is publicity enough. (Like Jess herself said in her message: "we have some stiff competition but it's pretty cool that we were even nominated so either way i'm happy!")

I voted for Weird Al because I think "White & Nerdy" is the best of the nominees. I suggest that others vote for the download they think is best. If you genuinely believe "What's a Date?" is best, more power to you -- go vote your little hearts out.
JacksAndDouches
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if it wasn't for weird al there would be no competition. granted weird al is great, but jerry springer didn't stay on dancing with the stars for nothing...I'll vote for lonelygirl just so Weird Al does a parody of the series!
Languorous Lass
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I'll vote for lonelygirl just so Weird Al does a parody of the series!

Now that is an awesome idea! Very Happy
GoodGollyItsHolly
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope it wins! I've voted at least 200 times!

Now thats gotta count for something!!
onetruegnome
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Languorous Lass wrote:
milowent wrote:

I voted for Weird Al because I think "White & Nerdy" is the best of the nominees. I suggest that others vote for the download they think is best. If you genuinely believe "What's a Date?" is best, more power to you -- go vote your little hearts out.

You can vote as many times as you want, as well, so you can vote for both.

I agree Weird Al is better than "What's a Date", but when you click on the link on the VH1 site it goes to the "Lonelygirl Stand Up" video. Which makes more sens to nominate.
thejyav
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Languorous Lass wrote:
milowent wrote:

Oh, that makes a lot of sense. "Don't vote for the vid you think is best, because its creator doesn't need any votes."

Sorry, but being an lg15 fan doesn't mean I've abandoned all powers of discernment. I like lg15, but I don't think "What's A Date?" deserves to win. Sure, a win would bring more publicity to the project, but IMHO a nomination is publicity enough. (Like Jess herself said in her message: "we have some stiff competition but it's pretty cool that we were even nominated so either way i'm happy!")

Well there is a a case to be made for the fact that OK go and Al don't need the press while LG does. However based on entertainment value yes one of those videos is better than whats a date.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

Jump to: