Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Where are you??
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
soccerstar
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

o.k. polkadot and lurker, thanks so much for the support and kind words. i'll sleep on it tonight and maybe try and come up with a plan over the next few days.
PolkadotConfederation
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

soccerstar wrote:
o.k. polkadot and lurker, thanks so much for the support and kind words. i'll sleep on it tonight and maybe try and come up with a plan over the next few days.

*hugs* Anytime you need help, you know you can always count on us. And don't forget to include Sarah in your plans...she may come in handy. You never know.
Lurker

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PolkadotConfederation wrote:
soccerstar wrote:

*hugs* Anytime you need help, you know you can always count on us. And don't forget to include Sarah in your plans...she may come in handy. You never know.

Definitely agreed (both counts).
sack36
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you ever feel it would have been better to have never contacted Bree, consider what things would be like right now without you and your sister in the picture. Jonas isn't known for level headed thinking, and would charge into the first order stronghold he could find. Daniel has a hard time handling the disappearance of women from his life and would end up in some bar, trying to steady his nerves enough to come up with a plan. Trust me, neither of those pitiful pictures are exaggerations!

If you didn't get in touch with them they'd still be in the same situation. They had other intel than yours about Julia.
http://2grandmas.com and http://laying8.com
Proud member of the Him of Won and the Humm of Juan
soccerstar
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmmm, not sure if I can drag Sarah out of her room. she is one of her weirdo moods where she blasts music and burns candles and insence. Rolling Eyes maybe she is depressed also, i'll see what i can do.
Chelseyrl
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe she just misses Daniel Wink

You just had a Kyle moment.
d'oh!
sack36
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She should get used to missing Daniel. He's not interested in her.
http://2grandmas.com and http://laying8.com
Proud member of the Him of Won and the Humm of Juan
PolkadotConfederation
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sack36 wrote:
If you ever feel it would have been better to have never contacted Bree, consider what things would be like right now without you and your sister in the picture. Jonas isn't known for level headed thinking, and would charge into the first order stronghold he could find. Daniel has a hard time handling the disappearance of women from his life and would end up in some bar, trying to steady his nerves enough to come up with a plan. Trust me, neither of those pitiful pictures are exaggerations!

If you didn't get in touch with them they'd still be in the same situation. They had other intel than yours about Julia.

Well said!!!!!!!!

And Taylor, Sarah is probably really confused and hurt by everything that has happened...I think that her "weirdo moods" are just her way of expressing anger and frustration. My advice would be to just find a way to get her motivated. I'm sure she wants to help Daniel and Jonas, she just needs something to kick her into action. Including her while you formulate your plans should help. I know she wants to do everything she can for BDJ...she just needs to know that there actually is a way to help them.
Lurker

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sack36 wrote:
She should get used to missing Daniel. He's not interested in her.

If he's not already, he'll just have to change his mind. They're made for each other! It's perfect!

PolkadotConfederation wrote:
And Taylor, Sarah is probably really confused and hurt by everything that has happened...I think that her "weirdo moods" are just her way of expressing anger and frustration. My advice would be to just find a way to get her motivated. I'm sure she wants to help Daniel and Jonas, she just needs something to kick her into action. Including her while you formulate your plans should help. I know she wants to do everything she can for BDJ...she just needs to know that there actually is a way to help them.

Great suggestion. Quoted for truth.
ladysolitary85
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

soccerstar wrote:
hmmm, not sure if I can drag Sarah out of her room. she is one of her weirdo moods where she blasts music and burns candles and insence. Rolling Eyes maybe she is depressed also, i'll see what i can do.

.... Taylor have you confronted to Sarah about all this? does she do these kind of things often?

I know shes your sister and I'm not at all trying to judge her or anything, I do the same things sometimes when I need to relax. But from the stuff on her door.... I don't know I really do like Sarah, but I get the feeling that you should check on her.
nowherepixie
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 5:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do that when I'm in a 'weirdo mood' too Razz Just tell her people need your help.

It's definitely a good idea to get in touch with Daniel and Jonas, be a voice of reason.

Good luck.
x
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
allisonjenna
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Taylor, does Sarah have a lock on her door? If not, you should make sure she's okay. She might seem kind of spiteful sometimes, but she is your sister, and if she's unhappy right now, your support could be needed, as well as hers of you.

Tell her you think they need both of you to help right now... she'll understand, she already knows Daniel is a wimp and it isn't likely they'll be able to pull this off without some extra hands.

You girls are very intelligent, your parents raised you right. I know that you come from a strict household, but if this is important to you, please help them.

And hey, definitely make a new video Smile
soccerstar
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just saw the new video. I feel so bad for Jonas! He looks really hurt. Where was Daniel?! He must be too upset to get on camera. I don't blame him I would be too. I just feel so bad about this whole thing. They should have been more careful with everything they did - capturing Julia (what were they thinking?) and letting her escape. I still feel like I helped lead them right into it. Just sitting here is so frustrating!! I can't believe no one's heard from Bree yet.

I tried talking to Sarah about it today. (Yes, she's alive so don't worry!) She made me feel a little better - in her sarcastic but nice way. She gave me this quote: “I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead; I lift my eyes and all is born again.” She's so weird.
iluuvme
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know, seriously! What WERE they thinking??? If you can, Taylor, try and contact either Daniel or Jonas...maybe look up something about Jules or go to her house again. Maybe talking to her parents won't be a bad idea...or at least finding out some background on her so it might lead you guys to Bree.

Good luck...and do NOT beat yourself up on this...everything happens for a reason, and anyway, the events are in the past. You can't change the past but you can change the present by worrying about the future.

Smile
Haether
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I tried talking to Sarah about it today. (Yes, she's alive so don't worry!) She made me feel a little better - in her sarcastic but nice way. She gave me this quote: “I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead; I lift my eyes and all is born again.” She's so weird.

it's a Sylvia Plath quote, if any one is curious

it is spelled DEFINITELY
learn it, live it, love it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Taylor Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: