Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0190 - "Aiding and Abetting" [5/10/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
_ecstasy.
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this vid was kinnnda boring..........lets see more vids of jules hog tied Laughing

jk.
but yes the vids have lost there "Umph" Confused
AsRealAsImagined
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CoquiDave wrote:
If Jonas DOES blow this popsicle stand of a situation, no prob for Bree and Daniel to get money. They just have to continue their criminal advancement...

They've already shown no respect for the law with Breaking and Entering and now Kidnapping a Minor and False Imprisonment...

What's a little Bank Robbery thrown in to get money to live on?

(I'm getting the feeling the creators started out in a direction, but have taken TOO much from the community as far as leading this series, and it's turned into a total mess that makes no sense whatsoever. The Order, which supposedly controls the cops, can't put out an APB on their vehicle??? Especially now that thier new girl has been kidnapped, and BDJ's fingerprints HAVE to be all over the place at the scene of the crime? This whole plot line is looking like swiss cheese.)

It would actually make very little sense for Jules' parents/the Order to get the police involved, if she is actually the ceremony girl and the ceremony involves what we think it does. What happens after they get Jules back, arrest BD&J, and then the ceremony takes place? Wouldn't the disappearance of Jules be a bit of a problem?
Chelseyrl
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CoquiDave wrote:
The Order, which supposedly controls the cops, can't put out an APB on their vehicle???
Keep in mind, Bree thinks the Order has this massive control. It isn't certain. Same goes for the Ceremony. They don't know what it entails and if it is dangerous.

You just had a Kyle moment.
d'oh!
blendedchaitea
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chelseyrl wrote:
They don't know what it entails and if it is dangerous.

With what we know about Epogen and the iron pills, I think it's safe to assume it has something to do with blood. Personally, I'm rooting for a sacrifice instead of bloodletting (so much more OOMPH that way), but both are, to say the least, dangerous.

But it still doesn't make any sense as to why Jules wouldn't go the police: she's HoO, they're Order, a perfect match! Something smells like fish.
voyboy
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey all. I am a little late to the party. But all I have to say is that Jonas better not bail. Yes... this is coming from the same guy who said months ago that he couldnt stand him blah blah blah....

I love our trio the way it is. And dont want them to separate.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Chelseyrl
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blendedchaitea wrote:
Chelseyrl wrote:
They don't know what it entails and if it is dangerous.

With what we know about Epogen and the iron pills, I think it's safe to assume it has something to do with blood. Personally, I'm rooting for a sacrifice instead of bloodletting (so much more OOMPH that way), but both are, to say the least, dangerous.

But it still doesn't make any sense as to why Jules wouldn't go the police: she's HoO, they're Order, a perfect match! Something smells like fish.
All very true but still... we aren't 100% certain.

You just had a Kyle moment.
d'oh!
ericski
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

from this video, i got the feeling that jonas just wants to go home.

he helped db even tho daniel didn't want help at first.

i wonder if this would have been as popular if it was clear from the beginning that bree was actually not as bright, together, or even lonely as portrayed.
Aponi
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*sigh*

Just when I thought things were getting better, even if I didn't agree with the kidnapping I thought at least something would happen.
But now, nothing is happening, and I don't know about anyone else, but I am frustrated with both the fact that the vids since the kidnapping arn't that informative, and none of the characters in the interactive chats are either. I mean, they have a kidnaped girl held against her will, and we don't even know what she and Bree talked about before she escaped. It makes me frustrated

Don't know if anyone else feels that way, but I sure do.

Though I think the concept of this vid is well founded, I mean, we found out Jonas's parents were still alive forever ago, and I have had thoughts about wondering why we weren't trying to find them. Obviously it isn't far off the mark for him to think so. Maybe that will prove more interesting than this 'new girl' business.
My LG15 Vid
cbizzle44
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm hoping hoping hoping this is the start of an interesting plot thing, not a sign that jonas is leaving. like, maybe he goes home and finds out that the watchers raided his house and they left stuff that's important and then he has to find bree and daniel and TELL THEM THE SUPER IMPORTANT THING
that's what i want to happen. like how the bree+daniel=hook up thing actually was necessary for the whole tachyon human ransom thing to happen.

oh, it's what you do to me

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=clarazzle44- in a youtubian world
chevalier
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sack36 wrote:
Quote:
By the way shouldn't the title be "Aiding and Abetting".

"Aiding and Abiding" doesn't make any sense, well neither does the series, so I guess it doesn't matter.

I think they were going for a double entendre there, Rob. Aiding Bree is turning into abide with Bree.

What's interesting is that it now says Aiding and Abetting at the top of the page but nAiding and abetting at the bottom, by the play button.
Hippie
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

... Yay vlogs... Evil or Very Mad Sad

I get a reason for this, but... yawns... its nice to see a sane person, but by now, assuming bree and daniel lost thier minds, jonas will get tied up again soon..

I keep wanting to type a rant, but im gonna keep this short for once... Rolling Eyes
chershaytoute

Location: Oregon with an ocean view...across the neighbors' cow pasture, wow!

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Languorous Lass wrote:

Thanks, Diane. Now if somebody could just add the date of the vid to the thread title, I'd be happy as a pig in fecal matter.
Shoulda said something first time around, silly Lass! Wink Done, no fecal matter required... Laughing

WWggD - let's make the Breeniverse a better place to live...

Thanks to giddeanx for the coolest personal glue stick ever!
islandlove
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

house wrote:

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE let them go find Jonas' parents.
That would be such a great story arc. Seriously...just let Jules do the ceremony and bleed out or something. As Forest Gump would say, "One less thang'..."

Just have them spy on the ceremony... light some candles for Jules...then go find Mommy and Papi'.

hahaha i agree!
CoquiDave
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AsRealAsImagined wrote:
CoquiDave wrote:
If Jonas DOES blow this popsicle stand of a situation, no prob for Bree and Daniel to get money. They just have to continue their criminal advancement...

They've already shown no respect for the law with Breaking and Entering and now Kidnapping a Minor and False Imprisonment...

What's a little Bank Robbery thrown in to get money to live on?

(I'm getting the feeling the creators started out in a direction, but have taken TOO much from the community as far as leading this series, and it's turned into a total mess that makes no sense whatsoever. The Order, which supposedly controls the cops, can't put out an APB on their vehicle??? Especially now that thier new girl has been kidnapped, and BDJ's fingerprints HAVE to be all over the place at the scene of the crime? This whole plot line is looking like swiss cheese.)

It would actually make very little sense for Jules' parents/the Order to get the police involved, if she is actually the ceremony girl and the ceremony involves what we think it does. What happens after they get Jules back, arrest BD&J, and then the ceremony takes place? Wouldn't the disappearance of Jules be a bit of a problem?

Bree was prepping for the ceremony, and even did the practice, and didn't have any qualms about it until Gemma said it was a horrible, bad, dangerous thing. Gemma turned out to be a bald faced liar, so EVERYTHING she said should be looked at with skepticism.

If Jonas gets the cops involved, Jules is the evidence of kidnapping. And it was Gemma, (if memory serves,) that suggested that the cops were part of the Order to begin with, and she turned out to be betraying the three with false info and lies, so anything she said is questionable at best. Remember, Jonas wanted to go to the police, but was talked out of it by Bree.

Whether the cops are part of the order or not is irrelevant, since, (using a lawyer to get a deal for immunity in exchange for pointing them to Jules,) they'll want to rescue this kidnap victim, whether to return her to her parents to complete the ceremony she wants to do, or, (if they buy the whole, "she's in danger from this cult" thing,) into a foster home under the eye of child protective services while they investigate the cult.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Note to Creators:

IF you're reading this, this story is so inconsistant with the characters behavior, I have to think you aren't really getting the actors input as to what they think their characters would do, and after this much time, the actors should know their characters well enough that such input would greatly improve the consistancy of their actions.

(Example: Jonas, two episodes back, was pissed at the whole kidnapping scheme before it took place, saying clearly that he knew it would mean prison if caught. Next episode, after having fought with her for days about it, (according to Daniel,) he's back there comforting Bree and giving her a kiss on the forehead, and this episode, he's angry again and ready to bail on these two screwups. EACH of these characters shifts personality traits and tendencies every few, or even every other, episode, doing things that make no sense given their prior actions.

Jonas, who you've portrayed as the most level headed, practical, of the bunch is the one financing everything, but never once has he put his foot down about some stupid plan, and said, "if you do this, I'm outta here and y'all are back to dumpster diving and living in abandoned warehouses!," even though the other two have shown absolutely NO consideration of his concerns or welfare, nor very much appreciation for the loads of money he's blown driving them all over the hell and gone, sheltering them, feeding them, or putting his ass on the line for them through this whole misadventure. They seem to act like they're somehow entitled to use him as a chaufeur and money source, and he doesn't show the least sign of using the power financing this whole thing gives him to stop them from doing really stupid things that just get them into more trouble.

Y'all seemed to start this with an idea of where you wanted to go with the plot, but rather than letting the audience INFLUENCE events, but sticking with the basic plot advancement, seem to have let the audience take over, and with so many different ideas of what should happen next, have ended up with so many subplots going, and subsequent loose strings, I don't see how y'all are going to tie 'em all up for a cohesive and satisfactory ending.

(Unless you plan on this being a never ending story, which so far has devolved into a repetition of:

A - Run Away from bad guys.

B - Find someplace safe and unknown to the bad guys.

C - Forget they're on the run and party it up while revealing exactly where they are by filming identifiable landmarks, saying where they are, etc.

D - Get found and having some tragedy happen, (murder, kidnapped and drugged, etc.)

E - Escape and go to "A"

It's been 10 months, and nobody even has the vaguest idea of what's involved with this "ceremony". Patience is wearing thin with a lot of people, from what I see. Maybe move it along a bit?
CoquiDave
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chelseyrl wrote:
CoquiDave wrote:
The Order, which supposedly controls the cops, can't put out an APB on their vehicle???
Keep in mind, Bree thinks the Order has this massive control. It isn't certain. Same goes for the Ceremony. They don't know what it entails and if it is dangerous.

These are just two of the plot holes. As I recall, (and my memory ain't pristine, so I may be off on this,) it was Gemma who first suggested that the cops were under the control of the Order, but Gemma was giving false info all the way, so why believe that?

There's so many plot holes in this, I don't see how they're going to tie them all up. Hell, for all we know, the "ceremony" is a coronation of the new "queen" for the Order, who'll then enjoy riches, luxury, and power over the direction of the Order, (which would explain why certain factions want to mess that up,) and be a GOOD thing! (Doubtful, as it'd go against all the ominous tone the creators have set, but who knows...)

It'd be nice if they had more than two minute, (rough avg,) videos every day or two to try to do the story. These tiny mini-chapters, (that aren't necessary, as the same basic info, but with more depth, and thus more character/plot/info could be related. I can't believe that all they can come up with, (assuming they have a plotline laid out to begin with,) is two minutes or so of dialog per day.

They've got a great idea with this, especially with taking input from the audience for advancing the story, or adding elements to it, (OpAphid wasn't originally part of the story at all, but was such a great addition, originating from the audience,) but is the same pattern I described in my last response over and over for what... 8 or 9 months now?

Run away, be incredibly stupid in some way, get found, big dramatic bad thing happens, rinse, repeat.

I'm wondering, since the "Order" obviously has no compunction about murder, why they haven't just offed Daniel and/or Jonas, who have basically provided Bree with her means of escaping their evil clutches.

On the plus side, MAYBE the series is heading for some finale. If a rescue-run thing happens, I'll be watching the rest just for the laughs to see how wierd they can get with the predicaments they put the three messkateers into. LOL...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 9 of 10

Jump to: