Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0190 - "Aiding and Abetting" [5/10/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic :: View next topic  
CoquiDave
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blendedchaitea wrote:
Chelseyrl wrote:
They don't know what it entails and if it is dangerous.

With what we know about Epogen and the iron pills, I think it's safe to assume it has something to do with blood. Personally, I'm rooting for a sacrifice instead of bloodletting (so much more OOMPH that way), but both are, to say the least, dangerous.

But it still doesn't make any sense as to why Jules wouldn't go the police: she's HoO, they're Order, a perfect match! Something smells like fish.

Why, if there were sacrifice involved, would there be any need to up the red cell count in one's blood? If you're gonna bleed 'em to death anyway, extra red cells are gonna help. BP gets below a certain point, and all sorts of nasty things happen with the bodies autonomic system, and extra red cells wouldn't help. (And yes, this is something I do know about, since I'm disabled, and dangerous BP issues are something I deal with usually a couple times a week.)

The creators may have some other idea, though, so perhaps you're right. (Maybe the "sacrifice" isn't good enough unless the blood is really, really, red? LOL...)
CoquiDave
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BTW...

Thanks to y'all for being so nice to a newby poster... I've posted just a couple times before, but nothing of consequence.

I'm usually a lurker, but again, I appreciate the nice responses to what was essentially a "fed up with the cyclic story" gripe fest...

Dave
Chelseyrl
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sweet Jesus Dave, you hurt my eyes. I'll read it more carefully tomorrow when I'm well rested.

You just had a Kyle moment.
d'oh!
Kanazaka
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good video, and good acting by Jackson (also good skateboarding). I'm not surprised that he's exhausted and wants out, and was kind of torn between wondering what Jonas' adventures on his own would be like and wanting him to stick with Bree and Jonas. He delivers a rather half-assed argument (because, like he said, he's being a bit selfish), but he delivers it convincingly and seems like he wants to stick by his convictions.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Page 10 of 10

Jump to: