Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0190 - "Aiding and Abetting" [5/10/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
curiousGeorge
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 4:12 am    Post subject: We've Written Ourselves in a Corner and We Can't Get Out! Reply with quote

I wonder how much of the frustration we heard from Joan is really coming from the writer(s)? My guess is that they are sick of all the criticism (mostly deserved) and just want to get on with Kate Modern and start over again. At this point, I don't blame them.

I think this was Joan's best vlog to date. It was Breally well done on all fronts.

Who would have ever thought that he would be the voice of reason in all of this...
Renegade
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 5:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look! A reasonable person! TAKE COVER!!!!

Every time you score a goal, a starving child in Africa dies.
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't blame JOnas. I'd like to see what happened to his parents, too.

You cannot make another post so soon after your last; please try again in a short while.
Bagged, tagged, sold to the butcher at the store.
je_sais_cequisetrame
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sort of can't blame Jonas for wanting to break off and find his parents. After all, he's been the saint of this series so far with all of his Doctor Phil-esque reasoning, his usually optimistic attitude, offering to help them in the first place, and then, of course, when they tied him up and held him captive in that cabin.

No wonder he's not too happy with them right now, isn't he having flashes of deja vu with them holding this seemingly innocent girl hostage? O_o

It's hard to keep all of this story straight. It's gotten so crazy.

But, I would understand why he would want to pursue HIS interests now since he's been pursuing THEIRS for so long. He's given Bree and Daniel his home, money, family, everything, and he's gotten very little in return, so with the prospect of finding his parents... it's not really surprising. Especially since Bree and Daniel are starting to go off the deep end.

Even though, I don't want him to leave, lol. I'd be so sad. I love him in the series, and I doubt they'd actually pull him out with this recent development with Bree and all.
megs229
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that Jonas doesn't want to really leave as much as people think he does. But moreso he wants to get away from this whole Jules kidnapping thing and stop wasting their time with someone who doesn't want their help. I think he wished that Bree and Daniel would help him out and care about his problems (ie. by finding his parents and his problems being worrying about his parents) as much as he has been there, helped them and cared about them. It is a reasonable request. I think this video, just may make them come to their senses and come around. I definately think it will hit a note with Bree, seeing as she obviously cares for him, and she wouldn't want him to leave. Realizing that they may lose him, should make them come around, or at least I think so.
AerisKate
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey to everyone. This is my very first post, although I've been lurking since the beginning.

I'm at work so I can't download the the screencaps made easy program (IT guy would go nuts), so I can't get the screencap of what I wanted to ask about. Did anyone else notice the person on the side of the road (right side of the video) around the 32 seconds mark? Not sure if this person means anything, but I thought I'd point it out.
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw quite a few people in the neighborhood.

You cannot make another post so soon after your last; please try again in a short while.
Bagged, tagged, sold to the butcher at the store.
je_sais_cequisetrame
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AerisKate wrote:
Hey to everyone. This is my very first post, although I've been lurking since the beginning.

I'm at work so I can't download the the screencaps made easy program (IT guy would go nuts), so I can't get the screencap of what I wanted to ask about. Did anyone else notice the person on the side of the road (right side of the video) around the 32 seconds mark? Not sure if this person means anything, but I thought I'd point it out.

Yeah, I posted a screencap on page 3 of the guy washing his car that was there for a while, I can't check 'cause I'm at school to see if that's who you mean, but Kas is right, there were a lot of people in the neighbourhood. I thought the guy washing his car was important, but you never know, it's looking like it's not, hehe.
sack36
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

je_sais_cequisetrame wrote:
I sort of can't blame Jonas for wanting to break off and find his parents. After all, he's been the saint of this series so far with all of his Doctor Phil-esque reasoning, his usually optimistic attitude, offering to help them in the first place, and then, of course, when they tied him up and held him captive in that cabin.

Until your post, I had been thinking of Jonas as more sinner than saint. You've brought up an interesting perspective. His sinner profile comes out in his twice resorting to hostile actions at a moments notice and with little evidence.

With your comments I realize Jonas is neither sinner nor saint. He's a well rounded character. Bravissimo, creators!
watching_watchers
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't understand why Jules wouldn't just go home. Call her parents. Go to the police or anything other than just sit and cower on the side of a building. That totally doesn't make sense.
-Lyssa
Hooray for Orange Slurpees!
Go to my YouTube! http://www.youtube.com/xshibbiex
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Languorous Lass
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

watching_watchers wrote:
I don't understand why Jules wouldn't just go home. Call her parents. Go to the police or anything other than just sit and cower on the side of a building. That totally doesn't make sense.

Consider these issues:

She doesn't know where she is. (In fact, we don't know where the TAAG are, but from the vids it looks like they're in a residential neighborhood. How that might make sense I don't know.) And I'm sure the TAAG would have taken her cell phone away from her, if she had one.

Assuming they're in a hotel or motel, Jules wouldn't have wanted to stop to use a phone there -- she would have wanted to get quickly away. (Although she could have asked for help at the front desk, if there was anyone there.)

So let's say she runs out of the motel and into the streets to find a phone or a place to hide. But she doesn't want to go to any of the houses. Why? Lots of reasons. Maybe she's scared that the people in the neighborhood are in cahoots with BD&J. Maybe her parents have taught her not to trust anyone outside the Order/HoO, like Bree's parents taught her. (That would also explain her not going to the police.)

Plus, she's been tied up for days by these three people she doesn't know, who have been telling her things she thinks are totally crazy. She's exhausted, she's terrified, she's discombobulated. Maybe she just collapsed out of terror and confusion.

One more point: recently I was talking to some friends-of-friends who work in a residential teen alcohol/drug rehab center. They were telling me that when kids run away from the center, they almost always just go down the street to the Safeway. It makes absolutely no sense, but that's what they do, so when the Center staff discovers somebody's missing, they just head down the street to the Safeway and 9 times out of 10 the kid's there.

IOW, people who are escaping don't always do the sensible thing.
Languorous Lass
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

P.S. Could somebody please correct the title of this thread? It's driving the obsessive-compulsive part of me absolutely nuts.
Haether
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AerisKate wrote:

if you're watching on a PC you can just pause the video and hit print screen, then paste into paint. It works from youtube, at least.

it is spelled DEFINITELY
learn it, live it, love it.
chershaytoute

Location: Oregon with an ocean view...across the neighbors' cow pasture, wow!

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lass, title and first post changed to match the edits done by the Creators last night. Both title and first post were correct/matched the original, but edits were made...so...edits were made! Thanks for bringing it up, cuz...well, I do the OCD grammar thing, too! Wink

WWggD - let's make the Breeniverse a better place to live...

Thanks to giddeanx for the coolest personal glue stick ever!
CoquiDave
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If Jonas DOES blow this popsicle stand of a situation, no prob for Bree and Daniel to get money. They just have to continue their criminal advancement...

They've already shown no respect for the law with Breaking and Entering and now Kidnapping a Minor and False Imprisonment...

What's a little Bank Robbery thrown in to get money to live on?

(I'm getting the feeling the creators started out in a direction, but have taken TOO much from the community as far as leading this series, and it's turned into a total mess that makes no sense whatsoever. The Order, which supposedly controls the cops, can't put out an APB on their vehicle??? Especially now that thier new girl has been kidnapped, and BDJ's fingerprints HAVE to be all over the place at the scene of the crime? This whole plot line is looking like swiss cheese.)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 7 of 10

Jump to: