Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

new arc??
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Maddison Atkins: Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Letal89
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really wish we could figure this out. We've been stuck on this for over a month now. I have a feeling we are overlooking something that is right in front of our faces. I think this happened because we always have to think outside of the box with these puzzles and this time we don't.
sparkybennett
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 6:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LesterG wrote:

does anyone else know of anything she was asking him? I'm thinking if we can get on the trail she had gotten on... we may be able to fall right onto it as well...

I can't find anything else from her. I even suspect that Jeromy asked her to ask that question, because we weren't picking up on it.
VeiwerZane
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sparkybennett wrote:
LesterG wrote:

does anyone else know of anything she was asking him? I'm thinking if we can get on the trail she had gotten on... we may be able to fall right onto it as well...

I can't find anything else from her. I even suspect that Jeromy asked her to ask that question, because we weren't picking up on it.

I remember makeing this post in his response to junkforfashions video the important bit was this

VeiwerZane wrote:
So did you like think you realy needed to explain about the gun for health n saftey or something so you planted this question to ensure it was answered?

I must of not had my game head on that day becuase i was focused on the health and saftey over purpourse for the planted video. I whish now i had made it more specific but i dont think i was in enough to be recognised and replyed to becuase it was to gereral a question.

The way i see it Vicki was planted video to bring a slight hint towards asking why the gun? No one had touched as far on the gun becuase most the thoughts about it was just a "it sounded like a pop gun". But if Vicki did figure it out then mayby the asking why the gun helped figure it out? Did anyone find out if she cracked it before or after "No more"

I was realy busy with college work then so i was all over the place and resorted to lurcking than playing. I still am for a couple of weeks. Hopefuly i can finaly particpate more by the next arc *hopes* im trying to go over everything again to get back into this.
LesterG
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

VeiwerZane wrote:
sparkybennett wrote:
LesterG wrote:

I remember makeing this post in his response to junkforfashions video the important bit was this

VeiwerZane wrote:
So did you like think you realy needed to explain about the gun for health n saftey or something so you planted this question to ensure it was answered?

I must of not had my game head on that day becuase i was focused on the health and saftey over purpourse for the planted video. I whish now i had made it more specific but i dont think i was in enough to be recognised and replyed to becuase it was to gereral a question.

The way i see it Vicki was planted video to bring a slight hint towards asking why the gun? No one had touched as far on the gun becuase most the thoughts about it was just a "it sounded like a pop gun". But if Vicki did figure it out then mayby the asking why the gun helped figure it out? Did anyone find out if she cracked it before or after "No more"

I was realy busy with college work then so i was all over the place and resorted to lurcking than playing. I still am for a couple of weeks. Hopefuly i can finaly particpate more by the next arc *hopes* im trying to go over everything again to get back into this.

same here, I hope I can participate when it happening as opposed to after...

and this is exactly what I was thinking... a hint in the right direction...she had to had figured it out after the video tho... I think jeromy's response to her vid was in may
HoOBS
Haku, Seraph Monk "upgrades"
VeiwerZane
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When this started "maddy" posted on tfws myspace for help and made the posted "what happened today part2 on the new videos section. technicaly throwing the arg in our faces and begging us to pick up on the juicy arg possibialitys.

Most likely we should look out for all video responses to the lg15 videos or any activity from other args or the possible spin off arges (E.G. dethrew, zeriodinxl?) jeromy will obviously put it where we can see it.
loobylou
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has anyone thought of just offerring Jeromy some risque photos in exchange for the answers? Wink Wink
VeiwerZane
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 6:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

loobylou wrote:
Has anyone thought of just offerring Jeromy some risque photos in exchange for the answers? Wink Wink

I think vicki would be very unhappy with us if we did. But that felt a bit nasty somehow i wouldnt want what happened to OpA happen again ever.
sparkybennett
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 6:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

loobylou wrote:

Shame on you
kellylen
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

loobylou wrote:

hahahaahahaha
TheeBerean
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

loobylou wrote:

Let's not even go there...

~tb
kellylen
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

;D

ahahah
sparkybennett
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is really most likely nothing, probably not a new arc
but I am keeping an eye on it

this red haired Katherine who supposedly saw Bree in NY
she is being harassed by a creepy Mr. Gone
reminds me of Maddy and Mr Zipp
http://www.myspace.com/kookykatkat

and then there is the drawing of of the red haired girl in the Seuss picture , that girl is on the east coast, as is Katherine .....

she has some weird interest like "dihydrogen-oxide"

she has no videos.
probably wishful thinking
* sigh *
SARAHPHOBIA88
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sparkybennett wrote:
this is really most likely nothing, probably not a new arc
but I am keeping an eye on it

this red haired Katherine who supposedly saw Bree in NY
she is being harassed by a creepy Mr. Gone
reminds me of Maddy and Mr Zipp
http://www.myspace.com/kookykatkat

and then there is the drawing of of the red haired girl in the Seuss picture , that girl is on the east coast, as is Katherine .....

she has no videos.
probably wishful thinking
* sigh *

I am not sure what the whole story is with that, but I do find the idea interesting. Bree in NY? A whole building of HoO?
I did find some things that didn't make sense to me. But, for another thread.
Hmmm.....
deagol
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sparkybennett wrote:

That controversial chemical goes by many names, hydrogen oxide, hydrogen hydroxide, dihydrogen monoxide, hydric acid, hydrohydroxic acid... among others.

Hey, call me weird, but I also have an interest in it. In fact, I'm addicted to it!

http://www.armory.com/~crisper/DHMO/
TheeBerean
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

deagol wrote:
http://www.armory.com/~crisper/DHMO/

lol, deagol... that link made no sense whatsoever :-p
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Maddison Atkins: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: