Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Calmness, Jonas, Let Calmness Prevail

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sack36
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 3:30 am    Post subject: Calmness, Jonas, Let Calmness Prevail Reply with quote

I know you, Jonas, and I know you'll want to immediately head after her! But a car chase with that vehicle will be an exercise in futility. Besides, you tried that before looking here, didn't you.

Keep your head on your shoulders, lad, and I swear we'll get her back.

First stop: Go get Taylor and Sarah. You need troops. They're who you've got. Daniel and you have the experience to draw on, but those girls will pull their weight. Mark my word on that.

Next: Sit down. Take a big breath. Now use it to talk with the others and devise a plan to locate Bree. May I suggest you get in touch with your Aunt. Don't balk at this, Jonas! She may be weak willed enough to give you valuable intel. Use her. God knows she's used you a time or two!

Do that, and get back to us. By then we'll have argued our way to a logical, well reasoned plan. Take care, buddy, she isn't lost to you. Not yet.
ladysolitary85
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 5:12 am    Post subject: Re: Calmness, Jonas, Let Calmness Prevail Reply with quote

sack36 wrote:
I know you, Jonas, and I know you'll want to immediately head after her! But a car chase with that vehicle will be an exercise in futility. Besides, you tried that before looking here, didn't you.

Keep your head on your shoulders, lad, and I swear we'll get her back.

First stop: Go get Taylor and Sarah. You need troops. They're who you've got. Daniel and you have the experience to draw on, but those girls will pull their weight. Mark my word on that.

Next: Sit down. Take a big breath. Now use it to talk with the others and devise a plan to locate Bree. May I suggest you get in touch with your Aunt. Don't balk at this, Jonas! She may be weak willed enough to give you valuable intel. Use her. God knows she's used you a time or two!

Do that, and get back to us. By then we'll have argued our way to a logical, well reasoned plan. Take care, buddy, she isn't lost to you. Not yet.

I fully agree with sack Smile

Jonas... one thing though, I wouldn't trust Sarah and Taylor so easily. Its possible that their part of the Order to. But definitely you and Daniel need troops... I'm your man! uh... er... girl lol.

Favorite quote of all time:

If you want peace... prepare for war!
RockinDuckie558
Casual Observer

Location: In an awesome CD store looking at the Rock Section!

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Best luck Jonas! You should listen to ladysolitary85 and sack36 and start using your current resources. If that doesn't work, then you can try to contact the Order.... I have no idea how to but it's an idea. Confused
kismetologist
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 6:35 am    Post subject: Re: Calmness, Jonas, Let Calmness Prevail Reply with quote

ladysolitary85 wrote:

*gun cocks* *begin pulp fiction theme*

i fully agree with the plan outlined above. there needs to be some cold hard logic going on. the frequenters of these forums are glad to provide it.
nowherepixie
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hell yeh. There's too much acting and not enough thinking going on. Rationalise, and sort out a plan.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ladysolitary85
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 7:32 am    Post subject: Re: Calmness, Jonas, Let Calmness Prevail Reply with quote

kismetologist wrote:
ladysolitary85 wrote:

*gun cocks* *begin pulp fiction theme*

i fully agree with the plan outlined above. there needs to be some cold hard logic going on. the frequenters of these forums are glad to provide it.

see Jonas? everyone thinks thats a good plan lol
nowherepixie
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I now have the pulp fiction theme in my head...
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Esteed
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 5:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sack's already said it. Recon. Recon. Recon. You can't wage war if you don't have the proper information. The most pertinent and relevant information would be where they took Bree and if that area is being guarded or watched. If it's merely being watched, you might not have to get your hands too dirty.

My advice? Go back to where it all started. A good place to check for Bree? Her house. If not there, Alex's place. Any of them.

Next step after finding location is to prepare accordingly. If it's watched, you're going to want ways of blinding the watchers. Smokescreens, CCTV tampering, anything and everything you can think of to blind the watchers for as long as possible. Even then they probably won't be blind for too long, so you'll have to be as quick as you can.

If it is being guarded, that makes things more difficult. You could try sneaking past the guards, but if you get caught... Well, look. In this case, the gun might not be a bad idea.
sack36
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No. Not back to Bree's house yet. You don't want to waste time having to come back to Julie's if Bree's house et.al. doesn't pan out. Start with Julie's parents. They had to be iin on this! Don't confront. Just watch and follow. I'm betting they'll be a good lead.

If nothing helps in Texas, then head to Bree's. But get off your posterior and do something!
kismetologist
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nowherepixie wrote:
I now have the pulp fiction theme in my head...

pretty much any song played over a fight scene in a tarantino or rodriguez movie will do. "malaguna" from one upon a time in mexico would work for my purposes. my purposes being a montage of dbj finally kicking some ass...instead of whatever it is they've been doing all this time. i rewatched The Human Ransom last night, and when Tachyon's plane landed I got a little chill.

I think the thing to do now, for daniel and jonas would be to do what they did then--go outside of yourselves for help. in this case, the help is going to come from taylor and sarah, or at least i can't think of anyone else. there is power in numbers, and having four brains working on the problem will not only take some of the pressure off you but gee, it might help you arrive to a solution faster.
jonastko
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

now I've got that song in my head too. hey, isn't one of the characters in that movie Jules? Shocked

uhh ok back on topic. a plan. we need a plan. yes i agree with all of you. although, i don't think alex is the person i'm going to turn to anytime soon. sorry esteed, but not this time. besides, what makes you think they're back at bree's or alex's house? julia & bree were here in texas... so i think they're still here. Question maybe. i don't know, where could they be? i'm stumped. honestly, i don't even know where to begin.

jonastko: i'll take that one. do i get a badge? or can i just torture at will?
rupaZer0
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jonas, I think the point is to look at Bree's house and Alex's brain for information that may lead you to be able to deduce where she is.
gemmacrowley
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sack36 wrote:
No. Not back to Bree's house yet. You don't want to waste time having to come back to Julie's if Bree's house et.al. doesn't pan out. Start with Julie's parents. They had to be iin on this! Don't confront. Just watch and follow. I'm betting they'll be a good lead.

If nothing helps in Texas, then head to Bree's. But get off your posterior and do something!

All they will find is an empty house. I sure they Jonas and Danny will check her flat out but what are the chances it will be anything but empty. The boys should head home and stop worrying about Bree. SHe is a big girl and can take care of herself. Plus what the worst thing that can happen to her? Isn't she with Lucy and that sweet little girl Julia or whatever her name is?
kismetologist
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jonastko wrote:
now I've got that song in my head too. hey, isn't one of the characters in that movie Jules? Shocked

i get the feeling that that was a little dig at all the reading into things we've been doing...well we want to know what's going on! we're just as lost as you and db. Brick wall

but seriously, jules? samuel l. jackson? connection there? *thinks and googles*
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Jonas Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: