Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Random Thoughts on Ceremony Preparation
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
raigne
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haether wrote:
Quote:
actually, when you've memorized something for something important, it sticks with you.

yes, I wish this were true. Sure, I know all the words to the "Meow Mix" theme,* which I believe fits firmly under the category of "unimportant," but I can never remember basic biochemistry principles like the TCA cycle or the structures of the 20 basic amino acids, which fit firmly in the category of important.

*I love chicken, I love fishes, meow mix meow mix is delicious.

If you think about it, both of the examples used (a song, and a monologue) are things that were performed. And when you're going to perform soemthing you do make sure you remember it well. You're excited about doing it and you don't want to screw up. And Bree was working on it for months.

If it were that easy to remember important things that were just fact cramming, I wouldn't have such a godawful time memorizing I/O address ranges and which ports go with which IRQs. But I do remember every song my choir sang in high school...
RedRevolver
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nowherepixie wrote:
summer solstice is 21st june. (I think) And I think that's the next one? Confused

Aw, I swear I posted that earlier. Grr.

Summer Solstice is one of my favourite holidays Very Happy.

*who is we?*

Uhm...me...and...my other personalities?...=|...
Spades
Owen's Helper

Location: Cassie is watching, and so is everyone else, she's not that special.

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm... A lot of different groups celebrate on midsummer.

Maybe that's when they will hold the ceremony?

Does anyone else have any ideas?

Note: It would have been around a year, right? That Bree was preparing, I mean. I do not recall if the first vid was actually in the summer, but wasnt it alluded to that she had been preparing before she started her vlogs?

Maybe and exact year or something is a magical amount of time to the Order. I dont know, I'm grasping at straws here.
sack36
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nowherepixie wrote:
summer solstice is 21st june. (I think) And I think that's the next one? Confused
Whimper! You mean they're going to drag this out til then? Crying or Very sad
http://2grandmas.com and http://laying8.com
Proud member of the Him of Won and the Humm of Juan
Lurker

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spades wrote:
Note: It would have been around a year, right? That Bree was preparing, I mean. I do not recall if the first vid was actually in the summer, but wasnt it alluded to that she had been preparing before she started her vlogs?

She didn't start preparing until at least September 3. That's the day she found out she would be doing the ceremony (mentioned in "A Change In My Life").
Raven_Night
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with the brainwashing thing, just for the simple fact that I'm crazy like that Laughing

Anyways,I have an idea.

Maybe they recruited Bree to be a Watcher for the Order because they think he would be good at that and if she didn't agree that they would hurt Jules/D&J?
Spades
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahh, ok. I missed the straws.
Mulapin
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:50 pm    Post subject: When do you feel the ceremony will happen? Reply with quote

She didn't start preparing until at least September 3. That's the day she found out she would be doing the ceremony (mentioned in "A Change In My Life").[/quote]

After watching the above link, I ask you this question,
When do you feel the ceremony will happen, per your knowledge of knowing the participants?

Mulapin
allie
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:15 pm    Post subject: Re: When do you feel the ceremony will happen? Reply with quote

Mulapin wrote:
She didn't start preparing until at least September 3. That's the day she found out she would be doing the ceremony (mentioned in "A Change In My Life").

When do you feel the ceremony will happen, per your knowledge of knowing the participants?

Mulapin

that's the million dollar question
cosmicdancer
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wait a second, I thought we discovered in the opening of the box that the injections were being given to her by her father as a way to try to make her trait negative. So not really to prepare her for the ceremony, but the opposite of that.
Lurker

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 2:19 am    Post subject: Re: When do you feel the ceremony will happen? Reply with quote

Mulapin wrote:

I have no idea. Wish I could make even a guess.
Kanazaka
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm beginning to think that there might not be another ceremony. The fake ceremony was to throw off Daniel, but I'm thinking that the Order hoped that Bree would still want to participate in the real ceremony. However, they underestimated her friendship with Daniel, and as a result they lost their chance to perform the ceremony. That's because (IMHO) the ceremony was more or less a ruse to coerce Bree into allowing the Order to do whatever it is they need to do to carry out their still-secret plans (involving ribozymes and possibly the reversal of aging, or a race of immortal Order members, etc.). I don't think that they needed to perform it on a certain date, but decided to tie it to a special holiday in order to coerce Bree. If Bree is indeed brainwashed, the Order can repeat the Ceremony ruse, but if not, they might be straight with her and tell her exactly what they are going to do to her, especially if she believes that it will help the Order and thus herself, too. So instead of focusing on the ceremony, I think we should focus on how the Order plans to use Bree to carry out their larger goals.
Nieriel.Manwathiel
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cosmicdancer wrote:
Wait a second, I thought we discovered in the opening of the box that the injections were being given to her by her father as a way to try to make her trait negative. So not really to prepare her for the ceremony, but the opposite of that.

Or they coulda been like "Hey, Bree's Dad, give her this Masaphetalopicusinosis regime!"
and he goes "oh sure, Evil Order! Cough and switch medicines!"
Order: What was that last thing you said??
Bree's Dad: <.< >.>"Oh sure".
Mulapin
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:28 am    Post subject: "Masaphetalopicusinosis." Reply with quote

Now that is a word, I do not know, IE., "Masaphetalopicusinosis."

Trully someone or maybe something changed the parents "treatment" of Bree, and it effected them and her, when was this change? <is there a video, that shows when the change happened?>

Mul apin

Or they coulda been like "Hey, Bree's Dad, give her this Masaphetalopicusinosis regime!"
and he goes "oh sure, Evil Order! Cough and switch medicines!"
Order: What was that last thing you said??
Bree's Dad: <.< >.>"Oh sure".[/quote]
Spades
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kanazaka wrote:
That's because (IMHO) the ceremony was more or less a ruse to coerce Bree into allowing the Order to do whatever it is they need to do to carry out their still-secret plans (involving ribozymes and possibly the reversal of aging, or a race of immortal Order members, etc.). I don't think that they needed to perform it on a certain date, but decided to tie it to a special holiday in order to coerce Bree.

I always thought the Order was full of it, and the "ceremony" was just an excuse to experiment or take stuff out of Bree. I think the show is leaning more towards this, especially that Bree herself told us that HoO was just the recruiting arm.

But I think there was a theory on it happening on the summer solstice. But that is just in 5 days of this post, and that would be really weird to just hit the fast forward button and go, "Ok, ceremony time." So, once again, as stated by me in May, we are out of straws.

Oh ****, forgot about beer.

And I listened to that song, and it sucked. No offense.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: