Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0193 - "I Know What Boys Like" [05/16/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Woo
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The "Sam" girl who Taylor doesn't mention anymore...perhaps she was meant to be the new girl, and is the person the creators said "pulled out at the last minute"?
Lurker

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woo wrote:
The "Sam" girl who Taylor doesn't mention anymore...perhaps she was meant to be the new girl, and is the person the creators said "pulled out at the last minute"?

Perhaps. All we know is that, according to Amanda, the Jules videos were used to make up for the actor who dropped out on them.
rupaZer0
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love Sarah and Taylor. Very entertaining stuff. I particularly love that Sarah used to be a cheerleader. Explains why she's only semi-emo. Looks like she's gone alternative because she thinks it's the best way to get cheap thrills at that age. And she's right! Go girl!
je_sais_cequisetrame
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:
Woo wrote:

Perhaps. All we know is that, according to Amanda, the Jules videos were used to make up for the actor who dropped out on them.

Wow, that explains a lot! How did I miss THAT thread?

Does anyone have a link to the thread where the creators talked about the girl dropping out at the last minute? I never found a link, but I saw people discussing it.
Onewen
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's in this post: http://www.lonelygirl15.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=329750&highlight=#329750

The Creators wrote:
Hey everyone,

Although it makes me sad to read such harsh comments, I agree that there's been a lull lately. I'm 100% confident that we have the ability to create a compelling show even though we may not always fire on all six cylinders. Anyway, we hear you loud and clear and we're doing the best we can.

Whether you believe it or not, we are very overextended. Gone are the days when Mesh and I could write/direct/edit every video. Now we're going to meetings, dealing with payroll, building a website, flying to conferences, doing interviews, negotiating deals, and all while trying to produce an entertaining show. Add to that the fact that no one knows how this medium works... and well, you know. Interestingly, a lot of our problems are "process" issues surrounding how we maintain quality when many people are contributing rather than just a couple.

I can say this. We are fixing the problems. The plot will become more interesting. Most importantly, we care massively about this show, the characters and plot, and all of you, and we aren't abandoning you or giving up. On the contrary, because of KateModern and a couple other deals we have been working really hard to finalize we will be able to hire a bigger team. Then we will be able to produce great videos, lots of interactivity, compelling puzzles, and pull off a great show here.

On a personal note, I'm really bummed about the last couple weeks of videos. Our initial plan was really ambitious, probably too ambitious. It involved a lot of videos, interactivity, and puzzles. We had an actor drop out at the last minute and a series of technical snafus. We had to do a ton of last second re-writes and re-edits. That in a addition to a couple other problems destroyed what was supposed to be a very entertaining and interactive couple weeks. Oh well, we learn and move forward.

Anyways, just want you to know that I care. Probably too much. Hope you enjoy where we go with things. Thanks!

Miles

BIG shout out to His♥Girl ... an awesome chica!
Hippie
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok well, Ive been off of the forums and not watching new eps of this for close to a week, I get back to 2 new videos of pure unadulterated fluff... Im not sure if thats exactly the right word, but youll get my drift...

Sarah seemed dead in this video, as opposed to the other vids with her... i didnt like that much... although KUDOS on the cherry tying, ironically i saw somebody do that yesterday!

This as did the last video, took us nowhere and explained nothing... I thought they were gonna get over that by now, sadly mistaken, eh?

I have to say, Im rather glad Ive ended my obsession with this show, I can tell its going to make me less likely to use profane language when expressing my concerns and complaints, which is basically what I see this show as having turned into, 1 big concern and complaint....
RedRevolver
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Onewen wrote:
It's in this post: http://www.lonelygirl15.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=329750&highlight=#329750

The Creators wrote:
Hey everyone,

Although it makes me sad to read such harsh comments, I agree that there's been a lull lately. I'm 100% confident that we have the ability to create a compelling show even though we may not always fire on all six cylinders. Anyway, we hear you loud and clear and we're doing the best we can.

Whether you believe it or not, we are very overextended. Gone are the days when Mesh and I could write/direct/edit every video. Now we're going to meetings, dealing with payroll, building a website, flying to conferences, doing interviews, negotiating deals, and all while trying to produce an entertaining show. Add to that the fact that no one knows how this medium works... and well, you know. Interestingly, a lot of our problems are "process" issues surrounding how we maintain quality when many people are contributing rather than just a couple.

I can say this. We are fixing the problems. The plot will become more interesting. Most importantly, we care massively about this show, the characters and plot, and all of you, and we aren't abandoning you or giving up. On the contrary, because of KateModern and a couple other deals we have been working really hard to finalize we will be able to hire a bigger team. Then we will be able to produce great videos, lots of interactivity, compelling puzzles, and pull off a great show here.

On a personal note, I'm really bummed about the last couple weeks of videos. Our initial plan was really ambitious, probably too ambitious. It involved a lot of videos, interactivity, and puzzles. We had an actor drop out at the last minute and a series of technical snafus. We had to do a ton of last second re-writes and re-edits. That in a addition to a couple other problems destroyed what was supposed to be a very entertaining and interactive couple weeks. Oh well, we learn and move forward.

Anyways, just want you to know that I care. Probably too much. Hope you enjoy where we go with things. Thanks!

Miles

I suppose parts of that letter gave meaning to that saying 'Too many cooks spoil the broth' :/.

*who is we?*

Uhm...me...and...my other personalities?...=|...
Spades
Owen's Helper

Location: Cassie is watching, and so is everyone else, she's not that special.

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sarah did not hesitate to tell us how she was superior to Taylor, about her intellectual greatness.

Plus, she definately should not be holding up metal horns (first off, its a rather stupid sign), because I doubt she listens to real metal.

She wants attention, and she got it in the vid, even before she came on. Taylor talked about her. Taylor ended up in front of her door, presumably begging her to come out, which would boost her ego. Then, once in front of the camera, got very close to it, and began to strip. She was trying to act cool, put up a front, whatever you want to call it.

Taylor can be annoying to, for me at least, because she is so... Oh my God, I scored a goal! Enough said there.
Spades
Owen's Helper

Location: Cassie is watching, and so is everyone else, she's not that special.

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, Kudos to the two actresses. You have to admit they did a good job if they make us feel so strongly about the characters they portray.
je_sais_cequisetrame
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Onewen wrote:

Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou!

I've been looking for that post, lol, I appreciate it.

I forgot about all of the other stuff the creators are doing now as well. Hmm. Ooookay, I'll give them some more slack, lol.

Still, I loved this video, and I like the idea that we might finally get to see this ceremony, so I'm holding out hope.
lostgamer
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm glad i left for a wile i was ight good ones come when im gone

i think when they make the dvd of this there should be two vershons.
one pg every thing we have seen so far.

the second pg13 or r and have it with more vilens and the end of the strip.Smile
ok but it could be cool much more action and blode and stuff
saralynn
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sarah may not be a narccisist, but she's definitely full of herself. If you've never honestly hung out with people like her, I can feel for why you wouldn't think that. But she is just so typically typical.

There's always this "no one understands me" attitude. They think that because they're "different" they're better than people that conform, because people that conform aren't really "living life." Sarah used to be a cheerleader, she probably used to be popular. Now she probably thinks she's seen the light, or something.

Sarah probably thinks that being promiscuous is adult and cool, which I've stated before. Why else would she post blogs with details about who she gave oral sex to behind some horse stable or whatever it was? She's PROUD of her exploits because she doesn't do anything ELSE to be proud of.

She used to, when she was a cheerleader. At least that's getting healthy exercise and doing some extracurricular activities, not sitting in your room applying eyeliner for half an hour listening to some sappy crap about how the world is so dark and misunderstanding. She complains about how her parents favor Taylor, when she doesn't even DO anything. Umm, maybe that's why, duh?

I agree with another poster, she just needs to grow up. I know that she probably thinks she's grown up, since she "knows what boys like".. or she thinks she does. She lacks a personality because she refuses to reveal it, so she has to garner attention by being HARDCORE and SEXY.

Sarah is a tool. Seriously.

(and like when I ranted about Gemma, don't bite me in the ass about it, it's just my opinion like all of you have opinions. Besides, all you people talking about the girls topless -- JAAAILLLBAAIIT?)
voyboy
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sara=Darlene Connor
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
khjq
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

saralynn, on lgpedia it says that the actress that plays sarah is 21, it doesn't say the age of the actress that plays taylor tho, she's probably in her 20s also.

( i'll be turning 21 on the 21st, so just a few days til my birthday!)

Very Happy
lostgamer
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is cool
|
\/

While Sarah is in her "time out", she flashes a "corna" toward the camera. While she most likely uses this symbol in its "Rock 'n' Roll" context, the corna also has many associations with the Occult. Aleister Crowley used a variation on this symbol in rituals to form the "Horns of Pan."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 11 of 12

Jump to: