Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0193 - "I Know What Boys Like" [05/16/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

View previous topic :: View next topic  
gemmacrowley
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lostgamer wrote:
this is cool
|
\/

While Sarah is in her "time out", she flashes a "corna" toward the camera. While she most likely uses this symbol in its "Rock 'n' Roll" context, the corna also has many associations with the Occult. Aleister Crowley used a variation on this symbol in rituals to form the "Horns of Pan."

Maybe she is in the Order???
Spades
Owen's Helper

Location: Cassie is watching, and so is everyone else, she's not that special.

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lostgamer wrote:
this is cool
|
\/

While Sarah is in her "time out", she flashes a "corna" toward the camera. While she most likely uses this symbol in its "Rock 'n' Roll" context, the corna also has many associations with the Occult. Aleister Crowley used a variation on this symbol in rituals to form the "Horns of Pan."

Thought that symbol was just a different version of the "evil eye".

(I cannot believe I am using information from a lame ass attempt by VH1, from a special about metal. Dio was talking about it, that's all I remember)

But then again, the Order's symbol is that of what we percieve as an evil eye.

Oh yea, and thanks to saralynn, for saying what I was trying to say, just without all the negativity and swearing.
saralynn
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

See, VH1 is good for something sometimes! Good to know, lol. Wink
Kanazaka
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This was an okay vid, but c'mon, Taylor, it would have still been PG-13 if Sarah had taken off her shirt; she probably wears a bra, right Wink ?
kwicherbichen
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sarah's fake goth punk act is getting on my nerves and the creators' mislabel of emo makes it even worse. It just makes her character seem so ridiculous.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kwicherbichen
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

saralynn wrote:
Sarah may not be a narccisist, but she's definitely full of herself. If you've never honestly hung out with people like her, I can feel for why you wouldn't think that. But she is just so typically typical.

There's always this "no one understands me" attitude. They think that because they're "different" they're better than people that conform, because people that conform aren't really "living life." Sarah used to be a cheerleader, she probably used to be popular. Now she probably thinks she's seen the light, or something.

Sarah probably thinks that being promiscuous is adult and cool, which I've stated before. Why else would she post blogs with details about who she gave oral sex to behind some horse stable or whatever it was? She's PROUD of her exploits because she doesn't do anything ELSE to be proud of.

She used to, when she was a cheerleader. At least that's getting healthy exercise and doing some extracurricular activities, not sitting in your room applying eyeliner for half an hour listening to some sappy crap about how the world is so dark and misunderstanding. She complains about how her parents favor Taylor, when she doesn't even DO anything. Umm, maybe that's why, duh?

I agree with another poster, she just needs to grow up. I know that she probably thinks she's grown up, since she "knows what boys like".. or she thinks she does. She lacks a personality because she refuses to reveal it, so she has to garner attention by being HARDCORE and SEXY.

Sarah is a tool. Seriously.

(and like when I ranted about Gemma, don't bite me in the ass about it, it's just my opinion like all of you have opinions. Besides, all you people talking about the girls topless -- JAAAILLLBAAIIT?)

I think Sarah is full of herself, but you don't know anything else about her. I think you're attributing things to her that you're not even sure about just because the creators are trying to label her as crazy and emo.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
saralynn
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

None of us know much about her, that's why I keep saying 'probably.' I don't know for sure, I'm just throwing out my own opinion, just because I've known and actually been friends with girls like her before.
Languorous Lass
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

joygasm wrote:
$20,000 says Sarah and Taylor's dad is somehow affiliated with the Order. Why would I say that?? Why else would they mention it TWICE in this video??

Bad writing? Rolling Eyes

I mean seriously. The writing in this vid stank. So did Taylor's acting. The whole thing seemed like a waste of bandwidth. The only thing this vid did for me was convince me that Sarah is a hoot and worth watching.

TommyIsCancer wrote:
I am a little disappointed. When I read the title of the video and the description I was kind of hoping that Sarah and Taylor were going to make a music video of them singing, "I Know What Boys Like" like Bree and Daniel did for another song waaaaaaaaaaaay back when this all began. I was hoping they would. Embarassed

That would have been a lot more fun.

house wrote:

3. Dad and mom had the soccer argument (from the other vid).

I don't know about this development. Could you provide more details?

steamboat wrote:
so what the heck ever happened with Sam? In Taylor's first videos, she was more or less obsessed with her friend Sam. She put Sam above soccer, school, god, your country, etc. Her happiness about having a best friend was the main topic of her first video, and the fact that she isn't allowed to talk to Sam anymore was the major topic of her second.

I was thinking about this very topic myself.

steamboat wrote:
So are the creators throwing out that storyline, or do you think Sam will still be significant in some way?

Given the other instances of inconsistency people are citing in this thread, I suspect the creators are dumping the storyline. Dammit.

I'm getting really fed up with this lack of attention to consistency and continuity. It really detracts from the quality of the series. Despite Miles's and Amanda's explanations, I still think it's possible to come up with revisions without ruining continuity.

Kasdeja wrote:
God that was annoying. I hope there wasn't anything of substance at the end because I couldn't watch the whole thing. Yay rah sis boom blaaaaaaah! Enough stupid tweenie hour! Bree runs off, the last few videos were serious and then we get THIS???

Kas, have I told you lately how much I love you?

ApotheosisAZ wrote:
It doesn't make much sense for these people to be so flippant about Bree vanishing with The Order, unless they know something we don't. Given the amount of speculation regarding The Ceremony, one would think they would emote a little more concern.

Agreed. But I just think it's bad writing, not an indication that the girls are with the Order.

khjq wrote:
saralynn, on lgpedia it says that the actress that plays sarah is 21, it doesn't say the age of the actress that plays taylor tho, she's probably in her 20s also.

That seems clear. These two do not seem like teenagers at all.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
Page 12 of 12

Jump to: