Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Idiotic question

View previous topic :: View next topic  
HeartofSorrow
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 4:17 am    Post subject: Idiotic question Reply with quote

Hey Beast I know this is an idiotic question but I have to ask it. You said there's a possiblity Julia isn't the new girl because Bree is adopted and she isn't. Then there is that trait negative thing you said. I know it's a long shot but asmuming Bree has the trait that med. record mentioned. Could it be that you guys are closer to the new girl then you think though you are off slightly?

More then likely this theory won't pan out, but, still there is a chance that maybe Julia's baby sister is trait positive.
gemmacrowley
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 6:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Idiotic question Reply with quote

HeartofSorrow wrote:
Hey Beast I know this is an idiotic question but I have to ask it. You said there's a possiblity Julia isn't the new girl because Bree is adopted and she isn't. Then there is that trait negative thing you said. I know it's a long shot but asmuming Bree has the trait that med. record mentioned. Could it be that you guys are closer to the new girl then you think though you are off slightly?

More then likely this theory won't pan out, but, still there is a chance that maybe Julia's baby sister is trait positive.

Has anyone ever gotten a look at Bree's medical records? Also why would medical record mention adoption. Those are legal not medical documents.
allisonjenna
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The medical records didn't say she wasn't adopted, her birth certificate proved it.
sack36
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 7:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Idiotic question Reply with quote

HeartofSorrow wrote:

Yeah, you got it in one. It's an idiotic question. If the baby sister is or is not trait positive is moot. Bree is bound and determined to finish this long before that baby grows up. Rolling Eyes

Besides, at this point we utterly don't care who else might fit. Bree changed the rules on us in "What the f**k!" Bree will be dead and the Order victorious or the Order will be in chaos and the Resistance will be victorious long before anyone else comes of age. Finding a new candidate is a waste of time.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Beast Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: