Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Julia's Medical Record
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
danielbeast
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 7:22 pm    Post subject: Julia's Medical Record Reply with quote

Hey just wanted to drop in & say HELLO. You guys don't get to see much of the stuff we find & I'm proud of my protactiveness (is that a word??) this week. This is a page from Julia's medical file. It doesn't seem like there's a whole lot here, but I figured you'd want to see it.

Lurker

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good job with the heist Daniel, and, yes, "proactiveness" is a word. You guys also seemed to enjoy that whole scenario way too much, but it was fun to see (and who can blame you? With all you guys have been through, being chased by a lone security guard is like hanging out on a playground, right?).

By the way, last night, ApotheosisAZ pointed out to some of us that — and you may already know this, but I'm just making sure — "pg/mL" stands for "picograms per milliliter." He said it's a term used in the measurements of quantities in blood samples (think back to the white board in the bunker, and Bree's comments about the Order girls showing "potential at birth" in "Hiding In The Bathroom," perhaps?). I'm not sure what they were looking for in Jules' blood, but we can be sure that Bree has it.

Good luck finding out something. I'm sure we'll see if we can come up with more.
allisonjenna
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Her birthday's coming up!

That's all I've got.
danielbeast
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:

By the way, last night, ApotheosisAZ pointed out to some of us that — and you may already know this, but I'm just making sure — "pg/mL" stands for "picograms per milliliter." He said it's a term used in the measurements of quantities in blood samples (think back to the white board in the bunker, and Bree's comments about the Order girls showing "potential at birth" in "Hiding In The Bathroom," perhaps?). I'm not sure what they were looking for in Jules' blood, but we can be sure that Bree has it.

thanks for the info Lurker!
sack36
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

allisonjenna wrote:
Her birthday's coming up!

That's all I've got.

Good point. I don't think Julie was ever meant to be in the ceremony, but her birthday could have been one of the reasons Bree felt compelled to hurry out to texas to save her. Maybe the ceremony normally takes place on an anniversary of birth. Now, when is Bree's birthday? 10/26, right? That's probably how long we have to take care of this. ...I hope.

marlasinger
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

so wait, are they looking for MORE picograms or LESS picograms? Is it a desirable trait, or an undesirable trait? I'll assume desirable to them, considering Bree probably has it and Jules obviously doesn't.

Eugenics? We've all asked these questions before, I know. But is the pg/ml a sign that they injected something with her and the desirable trait was undetected with that quantity of drug within her? or is the ratio a direct sign that the trait does not exist itself?

Know what I mean?

Either way, here's a copy and paste-able version, which is short and sweet.

Quote:

Julia Anderson
06/07/92

TRAIT: NEGATIVE (15.2pg/mL)

The Bree Solution.
http://one.revver.com/watch/330795

"Also... im in ur canons... supporting all ur marlas."
-AutoPilate
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
susanne_buit
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pg/mL COULD be a measurement for the amount of estradiol in the blood... So maybe Julia is not fertile or something..
No just kidding, pg/mL can count for LOTS of things. And was it measured just right after she was born or more recently? Why isn't there a date on the page?
nowherepixie
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

susanne_buit wrote:
pg/mL COULD be a measurement for the amount of estradiol in the blood... So maybe Julia is not fertile or something..
No just kidding, pg/mL can count for LOTS of things. And was it measured just right after she was born or more recently? Why isn't there a date on the page?

Yeh, it doesn't look like an 'official' hospital document really.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
allisonjenna
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

But does it look like an official order document? That's the question.

The order has infiltrated our hospitals and our lives.

There's no escape.

ha.
susanne_buit
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oke Allison, you win. Shocked
nowherepixie
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scary stuff... Shocked
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
susanne_buit
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

But no, srsly. 15 pg/mL is NOT very much. Most proteins and cells in the blood are counted in mg/mL I guess? I really don't know, I guess I should know because I'm a med student...
But anyway, I'm guessing Jules doesn't have enough of some sort of hormone in her blood, because hormones are usually in very low concentrations. But there are a lot of hormones, so that's not very specific.

The question remains: What does Bree have, that Julia doesn't have?? (is that a normal sentence? Damn, should have paid more attention during English grammar lessions at highschool d'oh!)
nowherepixie
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I find that actually quite interesting. Can you get synthetic hormones?
susanne_buit
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You mean that you can get an injection with some sort of hormone? Yeah, the contraceptive pill for example contains hormones like estrogen and progestogen, and EPO (erythropoietin) is also hormone! So epogen is probably a synthetic version of epo. But still strange, because you can just give a couple of injections and blood levels will definitely raise, so I don't see how that could be negative.
Ow but what does 'trait' exactly mean Embarassed ? English is not my first language, and the dictionary is not of any help... The only thing that I know the word 'trait' of is in : "dogs following the traits" . But I'm starting to doubt that sentence too.. DAMN my english is badddd.Brick wall Please correct me if I'm wrong.
nowherepixie
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A trait is like a characteristic or feature of something Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Beast Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: