Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Julia's Medical Record
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
susanne_buit
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, that makes sense. Smile Thanks!
EternalGoddess
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the "trait: negative" means she doesn't have what is needed for the ceremony. Bree once mentioned that girls that develope the right traits are picked to do the ceremony. If Julie doesn't, Bree does, and Bree is with the Order then that could pose a problem. Meaning it's game time. I dub thee "Mission Impossible"!
Esteed
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trap. Huh. Refresh my memory here, wasn't there someone before that said this might be-

Oh. Right. The majority of the posters here. Bree, honey, you need to start remembering what you read in the forums.
BallsyMcD
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

woo, jules and i share a birthday. Dancing
danielbeast
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's up? I only have a few more minutes left on this computer... Jonas and I are on the road. I snuck into this hotel and pretended to be a guest lol. I'm in the business center... love the free coffee and donuts! Ya so Jonas and I decided to continue our streak of proactiveness (ha I love that word now)... we're headed back to Jonas' house. We just couldn't stay in TX any longer and I'm sure the Order is long gone with Bree. Jonas' house is a better headquarters for us to figure this thing out. I'll let you know when get there.
ApotheosisAZ
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

danielbeast wrote:
I snuck into this hotel and pretended to be a guest lol. I'm in the business center... love the free coffee and donuts!

I take back every negative thing I have ever said about you.
ladysolitary85
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

danielbeast wrote:
What's up? I only have a few more minutes left on this computer... Jonas and I are on the road. I snuck into this hotel and pretended to be a guest lol. I'm in the business center... love the free coffee and donuts! Ya so Jonas and I decided to continue our streak of proactiveness (ha I love that word now)... we're headed back to Jonas' house. We just couldn't stay in TX any longer and I'm sure the Order is long gone with Bree. Jonas' house is a better headquarters for us to figure this thing out. I'll let you know when get there.

Daniel make sure you and Jonas check the house outside before you enter it. Also check out everything inside as well. Its a possibility that they're still watching you guys.

They have Bree, but that doesn't mean they wont stop you guys. You both know a lot about the Order, if they wanted to they could harm you both.
Gidget
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

glad to hear you are being "proactive," but what happened to Taylor and Sarah? I'm assuming they didn't come with you. Was it hard to say goodbye? You guys were getting to be pretty good friends.

Be careful on the road. Do you have a cell phone that Bree can call you on if she gets away?

Was there anything else in Julie's file? Like a shot record or medication list?
dirk
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 5:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone have any thoughts on the stuff at the top of the page? It's her name and date of birth, but the other number (8163024684) looks like it could be a phone number. If it is, it would be in Kansas City, so it wouldn't be Julia's families number. Has anyone tried to call it? Maybe it is the number for the company that did the test?
Gidget
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 6:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i thought it might be a phone number too, but I'm too scared to call. Its not listed in the phonebook, but it probably wouldn't be
susanne_buit
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 6:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daniel! Since you are very good at pretending to be a doctor, why not try the same thing in CA? You should try to find the file of Bree, so you know if she's positive and if so, what she's positive of!
NO first things first: try to SAVE Bree! I bet she could use some help...
Lurker

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

danielbeast wrote:
Ya so Jonas and I decided to continue our streak of proactiveness (ha I love that word now)... we're headed back to Jonas' house. We just couldn't stay in TX any longer and I'm sure the Order is long gone with Bree. Jonas' house is a better headquarters for us to figure this thing out. I'll let you know when get there.

It's probably moot at this point, but did you guys ever try talking to/interrogating or following Jules' parents?
OverShadowed
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

danielbeast wrote:

Was it jelly-filled?
voyboy
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

why are you sneaking into hotels for free continental breakfasts and free Internet service? is Jonas out of money?
Shocked
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Spades
Owen's Helper

Location: Cassie is watching, and so is everyone else, she's not that special.

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you seen the price of gas recently?

Anyway, yes, it is a good idea that you check out the house, the Order did show up there, remember?

If all else fails, and I hate to say it, you might have to go back to the bunker. (If you ever started a real fight with them, a bunker would be a good place to hide). Plus, it looked like there was information in there... but that place looks boring as hell.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Beast Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: