Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Two things for "Dr. Beckett"

View previous topic :: View next topic  
shadowofjustice
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 9:32 pm    Post subject: Two things for "Dr. Beckett" Reply with quote

1) Why did you go in as a doctor? Yes I know that all hospitals have doctor, but considering you're 19(you are 19 right? I don't know really anymore, I may need to talk to Taylor to check your ages), wouldn't it have been better to try to convince people you were an intern. That way you wouldn't have to worry about getting pulled over in the event someone coded(had a heart attack or something of the sort), you wouldn't be pulled over in an attempt to save them. In fact, if you acted completely incompetent, you could probably convince someone who did show up that you were sent there so you wouldn't "almost kill another patient because of your idiocy."(figured it'd make it sound more believable if you were quoting someone)

2) You don't stop for any reason if you're trying not to get caught. When you were sneaking through warehouses and people's homes, did you stop to get a bagel or make a sandwich while you were there? No, because then you could of gotten caught. The only reason you should have stopped for a donut would be if someone offered you one, at which point you say, "Can't, just got paged." or you stop, take one, say thank you, say you'd love to stay, but you have a consultation you need to be at, and leave.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Beast Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: