Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Chat

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Questions and Comments About LG15
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AntmaN
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 10:53 pm    Post subject: Chat Reply with quote

the chat never works for me...it says i'm not logged in.. but i'm logged in on the main site AND the forum. pisses me off GRRRR
robtomorrow
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have the same problem, that's one reason I never go into the chat rooms Confused

Sometines it seems to make a difference if I try to enter via the forum or the main page, but often it doesn't work in either
colbertnationgirl
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you go to the main page, (lonelygirl15.com), log in, and click the chat link, it should work. If you try to get in through the link on the forum or the LGPedia, it sometimes doesn't work.

Let me know if this fixes the problem. Very Happy
Sami
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It has never worked for me...
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

colbertnationgirl wrote:
If you go to the main page, (lonelygirl15.com), log in, and click the chat link, it should work. If you try to get in through the link on the forum or the LGPedia, it sometimes doesn't work.

Let me know if this fixes the problem. Very Happy

Yep, CNG is right. You should login from the main page at www.lonelygirl15.com. Make sure you login to the main page first (different login than the forum - you have to register there too).

Another thing I've found is that, often, once I close the chat window, I have to close the browser that's on www.lonelygirl15.com and open it back up to go back into chat. If I just click the chat button again, it says something about being already registered. Just a few tips!

ETA: Also, make sure you don't have popups blocked for the site and that you're allowing cookies!
maimeahiki
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so i was in the chat like an hr ago then my internet went out. im trying to get back in but every time it just says i have to register. i've tried closing the browser and logging in from both the main page and the forum and it still tells me i need to register. help!

Maimeahiki is "Come What May" in Hawaiian (yes I'm Hawaiian)
Feel free to call me Mea for short
Marbella
Ambassador

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been through the same kinds of things and missed important parts of the chats. It's always worked best for me to go in through the comments page. If it doesn't accept my password, I just ask for a new one to be emailed to me. It's time consuming, but eventually I get in.
*Daniel's Fan Club Founder
http://www.youtube.com/whitetigerdream
*My Books: http://www.laurapaxton.com/borderline.html
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

maimeahiki wrote:
so i was in the chat like an hr ago then my internet went out. im trying to get back in but every time it just says i have to register. i've tried closing the browser and logging in from both the main page and the forum and it still tells me i need to register. help!

This happens to me too. The thing is, it seems like you can only enter chat once. Then you need to close your browser (or that tab), load www.lonelygirl15.com again (I can't stress enough: make sure you're at www.lonelygirl15.com, not lonelygirl15.com), and try clicking chat again. It should work!

ETA: Sometimes, if your Internet drops out, it leaves you in chat but you're essentially not there. It will boot you after a while, but in the meantime you can't login. So you just have to wait if this happens. Usually it's no more than 5 or 10 minutes.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Questions and Comments About LG15 All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: