Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I met Bree and she told me to find Daniel
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
katiskooky
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 12:56 pm    Post subject: I met Bree and she told me to find Daniel Reply with quote

Daniel,
This might sound insane but I am not sure of where else to do. My brother found this web-page and a person gave me this link to write to you.

I was leaving my apartment building and there was this teenage girl who was being escourted into the elevator with some members of my church. She saw me and started to yell “Find Daniel - I’m Bree - Find Daniel” Then someone covered her mouth and the doors to the elevator closed. I was concerned but the door guards told me that she lost her parents recently and that her father was daniel and that she was not well and would be helped by our church. He told me not to worry about it and that she would be fine. He told me she would be staying with a deacon, a well respected one at that - and it eased my worries a bit...

Then I told my brother and he freaked out. He found this web-page and the girl in the videos is the same one from the elevator. He said we need to leave ASAP - but than decided it would be best to write to find Daniel and see if this is all real. So I am trying to do that here - trying to help if this makes sense than maybe we are helping, if it doesn't, then maybe we have really overactive imaginations...

The big thing is that I live in this huge apartment complex that is filled with members of our church. My brother has been trying to leave the church for awhile but he said he needs to wait for me to be old enough... he opened up to me a few hours ago - i am not sure what exactly is going on, but I do feel that this girl Bree is in danger and that we might be able to help you. If this makes sense to you, please write to me. I can send you a video of the building if you need it and my brother is trying to figure out if he can get some shots from the security cameras of the girl being brought in without getting caught or raising any suspicion.

My brother told he has some files you need to see. He said they have to do with the parents of your friend. It was all very vague and he won't let me see them - but he said you should. (he is reading over my shoulder as I write this...) If you have a fax number he said he can send them to you.

-katherine
Inigo
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're in New York? Wow they really took Bree a long way. I don't think Daniel has a fax number. He is on the road and living off Motels...

Last edited by Inigo on Mon May 21, 2007 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
rosieiswatching
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kattiscooky.- Please be carefull, can you upload pics of your building or the address.... we can help get a bitmore information... Now I saw your post in comments, I saw a Mr. Gone is telling you to be quiet... do you know who is this person? Comment #1357
katiskooky
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No- i don't know who Mr. Gone is - but he must be part of our church... he posted some comments that the deacons say all the time.

As far as the fax - my brother said if they can let us know of a kinkos nearby them we can have it faxed there. Either that or scan the files into an e-mail - but he seems wary of doing so.
megs229
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daniel and Jonas are on their way back to Jonas's home in California. I am not sure when they will make it there but hopefully they are checking this on their way. It is very important that you get this information to them. I am sure that you can find a secure way of doing it. In the mean time, be very careful. If you can get in contact with Bree please do so. I believe that she has a phone number that you can use to get ahold of the boys. But you must be very careful!! Please do not endanger yourself or your brother in any way. If you do decide to post any information via video, please try to use a private transmission because if not, I am almost sure that the members of your church will find it. Also if you use Youtube or Revver to upload these videos, would you be so kind as to include your account name here so that we can view the videos and help you out as much as we can. All of us in the forums will be here for you. We wish you the best, and please if you have anything that we can help you with, let us know! Sincerely, Megan
rosieiswatching
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

katiskooky wrote:
Either that or scan the files into an e-mail - but he seems wary of doing so.

You can scan the files into a photobucket account and insert the pic here, surely he will check it here when he logs in.
katiskooky
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, I have no problem trying to scan them into a file, but if I post those here - well, then I guess anyone will know what we do. Is there a secure account my brother can send it all to?

All people 17 and under are required to wear red cloaks to different religious holidays... as you go up in the Church you recieve different colored robes. Deacons wear black robes to the weekly services as well as all religious ceremonies and events. I have some pictures of myself at the last summer equinox that we celebrated... i am kind of scared that Mr.Gone might know who I am and I am not sure if I should be posting on here... this whole thing is really creepy.
Gidget
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

why dont you create a photobucket at photobucket.com and upload the images there. We wont be able to see anything you don't post.
iampenguin
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Katis, its very brave of you trying to help out Bree.

But please, remember to keep yourself and your little brother safe above all else, okay?
Esteed
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kat, the number one priority right now is staying safe. Getting the information out there is great, but if you can't stay safe in the process, what good is it?

The photobucket is a good idea. Do not use a password that would be normal for you (or, if your brother makes it, make sure he doesn't use one normal for him). Anything familiar, anything people could find out about you without practically going to the ends of the earth, they aren't going to work as passwords. If you have a favorite pet or a favorite star or constellation or favorite god of ancient myth, don't even think about those.

If you write it down, make sure you hide it in a secure place. The more secure and hard to open, the better. It would be best if you could memorize it, but depending on what you use for it that could be difficult.

How strict are your parents about your traveling? Do they let you stay over at a friend's house sometimes? If they do, here's what I advise: Your brother stages a big argument with the folks. At the end of it, he storms into his room and locks the door to sulk. You act as if everything is awkward now and you want to go stay with a friend to just get away from the situation. You could say something like this: "Too much stress is bad for my development and advancement along my true path, right?" Ultimately, as long as you can get their permission to go, that's all that matters.

You leave the house. Meanwhile your brother is doing a bit more difficult job: Sneaking out of the house through his bedroom window. (Just a note: Before the staged argument, be sure he has his car keys. If he doesn't have a car, be sure both of you are wearing running shoes and have money for a cab/bus.) It needs to be quick but more importantly quiet, and then the two of you just cut and run the fastest way you have available. By the time your parents think anything is amiss, you'll already be at least one state, if not more, away.

That's when you stop at an internet cafe and get the images out onto the net. Stay only long enough to do that and then get out of there. Keep your head down and try to stay below the radar. You don't want anyone being able to recall someone matching your description if anyone from The Order comes questioning them.
katiskooky
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We live in NYC - so no car is needed. But we also live in the 9th floor - so sneaking out takes more effort... plus the front of the building has door guards there at all times - we have some very important political figures living here - so they need to be protected. My brother (he is older) is actually not staying here right now - he and my parents have been fighting since he graduated college a week ago... he has wanted to leave our church for some time now and finally decided to do it after the recent move to the city and crack down on my priviledges and I guess he did some research and found out more than he wanted to know about the order. He is uploading the images to photobucket and sending the info to a college mate of his, in case something happens to him he said... so that it will be there. I hope i can get ahold of Daniel soon... I am not sure how long I can do this until my parents are made aware...-kat
Esteed
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PM him. It's the best way to go.
katiskooky
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for the advice - he and I are pming now... i hope I don't sound crazy... -k
sanguine105
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I live in NYC during the school year and I'm about a half hour outside of it when home.

If you need any help, let me know! I'm pretty familiar with the area and subway system.
kismetologist
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 3:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i second what sanguine said. i live further away but i know about twenty people who if i dialed them up would love to help out. that and i lived there for two years and am also pretty familiar with the city.

hey sanguine, where do you go to school? (you can pm me or something if you don't want to make that public) i went to school in the city and i'm transferring back next year.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Beast Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: