Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0197 - "Oh, The Places You'll Go" [05/24/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sack36
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:
TOSG wrote:
Also, is it just me, or does the friendship between Daniel and Jonas seem a little bit frostier than it once was? I used to get this great "buddy vibe" from them - now that vibe is gone, and a little bit of muted hostility is detectable in its place. Maybe it's because of Jonas' interactions with Bree, prior to her disappearance. Anyone else notice this, or am I off base in my interpretation?

I don't think I picked up on anything like that. I watched it again with that in mind but I'm still not detecting it.

Looking at the other videos in the last month, I also see a twisting of the friendship. Jonas and Bree in the hotel room, Jonas' vid 1500 Miles, Daniel's Comfort Food video... They all seem to focus on a love triangle (even with Daniel's denial statement of "She's my best friend.") I didn't particularly see it in this video, but I do see it. To me it's plain, a confrontation is coming.
http://2grandmas.com and http://laying8.com
Proud member of the Him of Won and the Humm of Juan
sparkybennett
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EmiB wrote:
Languorous Lass wrote:
GawainsChallenge wrote:
I love this! Y'all should just enjoy the ride and stop complaining about where you perceive this thing to be going (or not going). Keep following it as long as it goes on, and judge it whenever all is said and done.

That may be easy for you to say, Gawain, given that you've only been on the forum since Valentine's Day.

Some of us have been hanging around a lot longer, and have stuck by LG15 through some fairly low points. The series appears to be in yet another low point right now. And I think those of us who are getting frustrated are entitled to voice that frustration.

Not trying to start something, but...
Just because someone is new to the forum does not mean they haven't watched lg15 from the beginning or haven't been following forum posts.
I find the forum very intimidating!

I am sorry you felt that way!
Just jump in and don't worry!!
I find the worst thing you have to deal with is not being noticed. But for the most part, I have thought this was a friendly place! You may catch someone on a grumpy day, but if you call them on it, I bet you they will make it up to you!
dixiemccoy
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mintgurl wrote:
I really don't know if you guys have seen this...but I thought I would put it out there anyways.
Daniel and Jonas are being followed! I took some screen shots but when actually watching the vid it comes clearer...so here ya go Smile

The one from about 4:30 to the end of the video looks a LOT like a watcher in the trees.

It's easier to see in the video than in the screen caps - pay close attention to those trees between about 4:30 and 4:37 when the camera zooms in on Daniel. Definitely looks like someone wearing a black suit in the trees. Not very good camouflage....
Wisi Girl
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sparkybennett wrote:
EmiB wrote:
Languorous Lass wrote:
GawainsChallenge wrote:
I love this! Y'all should just enjoy the ride and stop complaining about where you perceive this thing to be going (or not going). Keep following it as long as it goes on, and judge it whenever all is said and done.

That may be easy for you to say, Gawain, given that you've only been on the forum since Valentine's Day.

Some of us have been hanging around a lot longer, and have stuck by LG15 through some fairly low points. The series appears to be in yet another low point right now. And I think those of us who are getting frustrated are entitled to voice that frustration.

Just because someone is new to the forum does not mean they haven't watched lg15 from the beginning or haven't been following forum posts.

I find the worst thing you have to deal with is not being noticed. But for the most part, I have thought this was a friendly place! You may catch someone on a grumpy day, but if you call them on it, I bet you they will make it up to you!

I agree. This forum is intimidating. Actually, I just feel unsure of saying anything because it seems like I annoy quite a few people. I haven't really visited the forum in a while and I don't actually watch the videos that much. I usually catch up every week now. I just am loosing interest. Plus, this site is becoming less enjoyable. I have had two bad experiences with fans and I have to say, it wasn't just a grumpy day for them! Ha ha ha!

I don't care. Whatever.

Oh, and I also agree about being a lurker. I watched this series from day one and I checked this site before we even knew Bree as Jessica Rose! Anyone remember the format of this site then? When they pulled it down for a while, I remember thinking, "WHAT!?! So, just because we find out she is fake, we won't have a place for those who love to speculate!?" However, if anyone checks my profile, I haven't been a member of this forum for very long....Around the beginning of November, I believe?....Let me check....
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wisi Girl wrote:
sparkybennett wrote:
EmiB wrote:
Languorous Lass wrote:
GawainsChallenge wrote:

I agree. This forum is intimidating. Actually, I just feel unsure of saying anything because it seems like I annoy quite a few people. I haven't really visited the forum in a while and I don't actually watch the videos that much. I usually catch up every week now. I just am loosing interest. Plus, this site is becoming less enjoyable. I have had two bad experiences with fans and I have to say, it wasn't just a grumpy day for them! Ha ha ha!

I don't care. Whatever.

Oh, and I also agree about being a lurker. I watched this series from day one and I checked this site before we even knew Bree as Jessica Rose! Anyone remember the format of this site then? When they pulled it down for a while, I remember thinking, "WHAT!?! So, just because we find out she is fake, we won't have a place for those who love to speculate!?" However, if anyone checks my profile, I haven't been a member of this forum for very long....Around the beginning of November, I believe?....Let me check....

Madd nostalgia..... I remember thinking the same thing. I was pissed. =D
aideen
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:

Ruberic wrote:
Furthermore...where IS Nikki B now?

Very good question. We haven't seen her since May 1. Surprising that she has no comment on all that's happened.

I just realised, the last time we saw her was when she was supposedly following DBJ in Texas. And now, everyone who was in Texas has disappeared...

"Hi! We're here to take you to Six Flags, little girl. But first we wanna tie you up".
~Jonas [My Lover]

I like funfunfun Wink
sparkybennett
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Wisi Girl"]
quote]
Yes there are definitely some bad eggs.
I just meant, from my experience, the majority of people here are really friendly.
nowherepixie
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm friendly! Razz

(apart from early in the mornings and certain times of the month. Razz )
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
sack36
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm friendly!

Except for early in the day, two or three hours around lunch, during the commute hours, after supper and all of the night shift.

um...
http://2grandmas.com and http://laying8.com
Proud member of the Him of Won and the Humm of Juan
sparkybennett
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nowherepixie wrote:
I'm friendly! Razz

(apart from early in the mornings and certain times of the month. Razz )

pixies are very friendly !
edited to add that Great Aunt's are friendly too
Ziola
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*is never, ever friendly*

Razz

Wink
SARAHPHOBIA88
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd like to say I'm friendly.
Kinda new, too.

My videos: http://one.revver.com/account/show/SARAHgirl81
saralynn
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm the opposite of friendly.

I'm UNfriendly.

Just kidding, just don't be a betch.
SARAHPHOBIA88
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

saralynn wrote:
I'm the opposite of friendly.

I'm UNfriendly.

Just kidding, just don't be a betch.

Did you read my shirt? Wink

My videos: http://one.revver.com/account/show/SARAHgirl81
Kanazaka
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, we don't find out anything new, but Daniel and Jonas' search was fun to watch, anyway. And good eye, dixiemccoy! I figured they wouldn't be able to just wander around in the open like that without being spotted. This is the Order we're talking about Wink . Nice line by Daniel about the tea; good thing it wasn't drugged Laughing .
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 7 of 8

Jump to: